January 25, 2011
I think so. This guy thinks so. Where do you stand?
The State of the Union Address is a storied presidential tradition that politically plots the course of our nation and has served as a venue for some of history's most famous oratory. Let's make it more funner by getting hamtowned. Sorry for the grammar. Already drunk. Tailgating for the State of the Union. It starts at 9:00pm EST (CNN Live Stream for the televisionless), so stock up on hooch now.
Packaged into a retro-esque picture book, Josh Cooley retells famous movie scenes with neat illustrations. It's golden.
A tutorial on making a Barbie-sized meat gown out of cold cuts. Add a wig sculpted from rye and a mustard necklace, then you're half way to a delicious sandwich.
The Legend of Zelda through the lens of Adventure Time. Tingle Jake is the best.
A toe-tapping remix of The Muppet Show theme song set to a highlight reel of zaniness. Nostalgia, thy name is Muppet.
While only 4 minutes long, this animated short takes you to a dreamy and whimsical world of color and imagination.
A law firm in Alabama is suing Taco Bell for false advertising, charging that what the fast food giant calls "beef" contains only 36% actual cow flesh. Here's what makes up the other 64% of the meat-esque substance dripping from your chalupa. This list is based on an official ingredient label obtained by Gizmodo.
Let's create an awesome collection of goofy early online-video attempts from BuzzFeeders.
Listen carefully... do not drag these images from the browser onto a dark background under any circumstances. You've been warned.
I never learned this kind of logic in Geometry.
Sesame Street meets Angry Birds. Angry Birds would be so much more disturbing if you were hurling beloved children's television characters, presumably to their deaths.
It starts out kind of awkward, since it's a blind date and all.
Here's another picture of Anderson Cooper in the '90s.
This is really special.
Apparently, he's being shown a YouTube video of Maru.
One of these things is not like the other.
A kangaroo kicked a man into a pond. That is all.