- Quantcast Choice: EU Users and California Users
- AMP (EU Users)
- Evidon (Non-EU Users)
- Nielsen Our properties may also feature Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which may contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about this information, please click here. Nielsen's software may collect your choices with regards to it.
- AMP (EU Users)
- In California and the EU (excluding the UK), our apps may contain contextually-served ads, which are targeted based on the subject matter of the content where they are placed and are not based on the targeting of user behavioral data.
- In all other markets, our apps may contain ads which are targeted based on your user behavior and/or on the subject matter of the content where they are placed. In the UK, we use the Google Mobile Ads Consent SDK to ask for consent to use your personal data to tailor ads for you. You can change your mind at any time by adjusting your preferences in app settings. If you do not provide consent or withdraw your consent, we will only show you contextually-served ads and we will not show you ads based on your user behavior.
If you create a user account with us, you have the ability to delete your user account at any time by following the below instructions:
- BuzzFeed: If you'd like to delete your buzzfeed.com account, log in on desktop and go to the user settings menu, then tap Delete My Account. Deleting your account will irreversibly delete all account information. Your posts and comments will not be deleted, but you will lose access to them; posts will be made private and comments will remain public (unless they are made on a private post) but will not be linked to your username.
- Tasty: If you'd like to delete your tasty.co account, log in on app and go to the user settings menu, then tap Delete User. Deleting your account will irreversibly delete all account information, including saved recipes and tips.
Deleting your account will not unsubscribe you from any email lists you’ve signed up for; to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the email. Deleting your account on one BuzzFeed platform also will not delete your account on other BuzzFeed platforms, if you have several accounts. To delete your other accounts, please go to those platforms.
Browsers and devices usually have tools that allow control of most cookies through browser settings. To find out more about cookies and to see what cookies have been set go to: visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers by going to:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- For other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
Visit NAI's opt-out page to learn more your choices to opt-out of receiving tailored online ads from NAI members.