We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Adam & Eve Rabbit Couples Ring ($34.95)
2. Jimmyjane Form 3 Vibrator ($139)
3. Transformer Double Ended Vibe ($129)
4. Zini Deux Couple's Vibrator ($168.99)
It looks like an egg but it opens to be separate vibrators for both partners. The inverted side cradles for penis stimulation and the other side is designed to vibrate the clitoris and labia at the same time.
5. Eva Hands-Free Vibrator ($135)
6. Pulse Duo Vibrator ($99)
It's a vibrator and different type of ring with stimulation for both partners. The inside of the Pulse has a plate that vibrates on the frenulum of the penis and the outside ridge is for clitoral stimulation. The motors are independently controlled to fit each partner's desires.
7. Vedo Ayu Finger Vibrators ($22.95)
8. Babeland's Duet Cock Ring ($45)
This ring has vibration points for both partners. The top is made for clitoral stimulation and the bottom is made for vibration on the testicles.
9. Hugo Prostate Massager ($219)
10. Share Strapless Strap On ($105)
Share is a double dildo made with no straps. It actually fits into both of you at the same time, or you can strap it into a harness.
11. Jimmyjane Form 5 Vibrator ($145)
12. We-Vibe Smart Control Vibrator ($104)
The We-Vibe is a dual vibrator for clitoral and G-spot stimulation, which function separately. You can use it by yourself or with a partner, because it leaves room for additional (and tighter) penetration. Plus, it connects to an app that your partner can use from anywhere to cue vibrations.
13. Lovehoney's Double Vibrating Strap On ($43.54)
This dual-sided dildo makes pegging a little more interesting and even features a vibrating base that both partners can feel.
14. G-Lover Vibrating Cock Ring ($9.79)
This gel ring stays close to the penis or dildo for internal stimulation.