1. The Pom vibrator by Dame designed to deliver broad or targeted stimulation with its flexible design that fits effortlessly into the palm of your hand.
2. A submersible Satisfyer Pro 2 for those discreet shower sessions in case you're looking for those oral sensations but want to avoid any pillow talk.
3. An updated version of everyone's favorite vibrator, the Magic Wand Rechargeable offers multiple, rumbly vibrating speeds and a cordless design that's perfect for travel and unrestrained play. Not to mention, the head of this toy is designed with a soft silicone head for allover stimulation.
The Magic Wand is also formerly known as the Hitachi, just to avoid confusion. It's also available in Mini (a travel-friendly, cordless version).
Promising review: "I had the original magic wand for a long time but was sad that it only had two speeds. I bought this because I liked the idea of a magic wand without a cord and with different settings. I was worried it wouldn't be as powerful as the original wand. It's actually better! With the different speeds and settings you can pick how powerful it is, even as powerful as the original. And so far the battery life has been pretty great." —A. Stott (on Rechargeable)
Only want the best? Here are more top-rated sex toys for you to choose from!
4. A unique clitoral stimulator by Smile Makers that's shaped like a rose and makes YOU bloom with five pulsation intensities and innovative squeeze sensor technology.
5. An adorable (and waterproof) bullet vibrator with 10 settings and a discreet design, so you can bring ~good vibes~ with you on the road.
6. A rose-shaped clitoral stimulator equipped with 10 powerful vibration functions and a splash-proof silicone design, just in case things get a little...wet. 💦
Enough people asked me, a sex toy writer, about the Rose that I finally decided to try it. Um, this thing is POWERFUL. The Rose is very easy to hold in the palm of your hand or place in your panties if you wanted. I really enjoyed it, and it definitely delivers a lot of squirm for its size...10 functions is more than enough. 😅 I would encourage using a water-based lube liberally around the opening of the toy, which is what I did, so the pulsation intensities aren't too much for the sensitive clit. Also, clean it thoroughly with a toy cleaner or antibacterial soap — those little petals can be difficult.
Promising reviews: "This is the first and only toy that has made me squirt! I didn’t know it was possible!! Gift yourself, and all of your girlfriends. It’s a must-have." —Flowerchild
"I never write reviews… But this truly got the job done!!! When I tell you it took less than five minutes! I definitely underestimated this toy. You really need this; it’s a game changer!" —Emily B.
Get it from Peepshow Toys for $41.99 (currently only available in pink).
Peepshow Toys is an immigrant-owned sex toy boutique that promotes sex-positivity and education by only selling products created with body-safe and non-toxic materials.
7. A palm-sized vibrator that can also l-l-l-lick you from your head to your toes, but no really, this toy has a "tongue" that has nine vibrations and nine licking motions for dual stimulation.
8. A gleaming diamond-shaped vibrator in case you've ever wanted to be massaged all over your erogenous zones with luxurious jewels.
9. A luxury clitoral stimulator equipped with Pleasure Air Technology and an autopilot function to deliver some back-arching cunnilingus without having to bother with pillow talk.
This new and improved suction vibrator by Womanizer boasts 14 intensity levels, an autopilot function that makes sure things never get too predictable during use, Smart Silence technology to make sure it's only making noise when touching the body and it's waterproof. *exhale* So yeah, just click *add to cart*.
Promising reviews: "This is my first clitoral toy and it did not disappoint! I achieved orgasm in less than five minutes and it was the best sensation. A bit pricey but definitely worth it!" —Charlotte Martin
"I’ve used knock-off versions of Womanizer’s Pleasure Air technology, seduced by the lower price tag, but nothing compares to the real thing. And PREMIUM 2 is the best of them all. It has more intensity levels than any other toy (14!) and also has this amazing autopilot feature where the toy takes control of how powerful the vibrations are so you can just sit back and relax... brilliant!" —S Müller
And if you really want to splurge, here's even more sex toys over $100 to consider.
10. An external vibrator that flickers like a tongue and looks like a flame. Thankfully, you won't burn yourself by touching it.
11. A silicone Fin vibrator from Dame because it'll transform your fingers into all-powerful orgasm machine. Not to mention this is a great way to make keeping your hands warm fun.
A removable tether allows for more or less control, while the pointy tip and squishy side offer different sensations to your favorite spots.
Promising review: "I really love this vibrator! Size is perfect, and my partner likes to use it. It has three strength levels, and level 2 is good for me under most conditions. Easy to clean and feels nice against the skin. You can detach the extra holder on the top if you don’t care for it. Worth the money; easy to clean. Charging is simple too." —Sylvie B.
12. An external vibe by Unbound that'll make you cheer for its compact size, waterproof design and unique shape for all sorts of stimulation.
13. A Sila sonic wave massager by Lelo, which boasts both luxury and power with eight noncontact modes of clitoral stimulation and a waterproof design, so you can enjoy rumbles under all those bubbles.
Promising review: "The Sila is a great addition to my toy box. Its shape is great for solo and partnered play. It has a lot of variation in speeds and patterns. It is also very easy to clean which is a major plus for me. Very happy with my purchase." —D.
Spectrum Boutique is a sex-positive retailer run by self-proclaimed "Dildo Duchess" Zoe Ligon to provide customers with curated collections and resources.
14. A precision bullet vibrator by Vush that's both pretty and powerful with 25 vibrating combinations and a gently flexible design.
15. The Tulips vibrator by Sweet Vibrations, boasting a unique, waterproof design with its two lips caressing your clit and making sure you feel those vibrations entirely.
16. A waterproof clitoral suction vibrator that has innovative technology to stimulate your clit without direct contact.
17. A powerful bullet vibrator designed for pin-pointed pleasure — and it's waterproof in case you feel your best ~good vibes~ in the tub.
18. It's a bird! It's a sex toy! It's...the Chickie Emojibator. This waterproof external toy boasts eight suction intensities and eight vibration patterns that'll answer all of life's questions, including "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
19. A powerful miniature wand vibrator created with supple silicone for a soft-touch feel and 20 functions to take you right to that blissful, blurry edge.
Promising reviews: "I thought the reviews were all hype. I was so wrong. I was in space after 40 seconds on just the default settings." —Rebekah Byrd
"Prior to this, I had a beginner vibrator, one with the little butterfly thing to stimulate the 'spot.' I didn’t really use it often, and it didn’t yield results. I just figured handling business wasn’t my thing. THEN, I CAME ACROSS this Shibari mini halo. Y'ALL. IT'S SO POWERFUL, pure ecstasy. I’m having orgasms after orgasms in minutes. This thing is the real deal, so much so that I can’t wait to come home from work to it. I HIGHLY recommend to all ladies. I myself will be gifting this to all of my girlfriends for Christmas this year. It’s life changing, I’m literally so shook. This is the best purchase I’ve ever made for myself!!!! Do yourself a favor and buy one of these. Ladies, thanks to this magical tool, we are no longer entertaining mediocre men for the potential of a nut. This magic stick will 100% do the trick. 😏" —GABZ
Get it from Amazon for $19.10+ (available in seven colors).
Check out this round-up for even more wand vibrators!
20. A compact silicone finger vibrator in case physical touch is your love language and you want to add a little oomph to your play with 10 vibration modes controlled by a single button.
21. A high-tech oral simulator with Airflow technology for stroking and sucking sensations at 10 different intensities. It's like a real mouth, minus all of the blah blah blah.
22. A Horoscope Pleasure Kit that includes a gemstone necklace for your zodiac sign, a clitoral enhancement balm and a chic, minimalist bullet vibrator to help you manifest an orgasm.
23. A waterproof Lelo Sona Cruise that'll stimulate the clitoris with pulsating waves of suction in eight satisfying intensities for a unique and pleasurable build to orgasm.
24. A luxury external vibrator aptly named The Ballerina because of how it gracefully takes you to the edge (and over it) over and over again.
25. The Puff compact suction vibrator — it's beloved by beginners and more experienced 'bators who enjoy riding the five intensities to climax over and over again. BTW, you should definitely rub-a-dub-dub your clit with this toy in the shower — trust me.
It's me. I am 'bators. JK, but seriously — I love this toy. And every time I think another one has shown up to take its place, I am reminded by the compact size, easy handling, and very very discreet noise (when pressed against the body)...that this toy is my ride or die. I tell everyone I know, and now I'm telling you. Never used suction? Get the Puff. New to sex toys? Get the Puff. Just want to expand your ever-growing collection? Puff. If you need to know more about this sex toy and why I personally love it, make sure to read my review of why Unbound's Puff is my favorite sex toy.
Promising reviews: "Listen. All I can say is…buy this immediately. I fell out of bed the first time I used it, saw god for the first time, and was convinced I broke my 🐈. 10/10! Also hella cute, charges fast, and you can take it in the shower! Perf for beginners <3" —kat
"I’m new to the all of this. My friends literally raved about Puff for a year before I finally decided to get one. I did not know…I could feel like that. It is amazing. It took me some time to fully utilize the suction feature in the Puff, but the vibration itself is *chef's kiss*. I also used it once during sex with my boyfriend, and phew!!! I don’t even know if I have any words. Great for beginners!" —B.