1. The Satisfyer Pro 2, a waterproof, touch-free toy that over 5,000 clit owners swear by. It stimulates with vibrating airwaves without actually touching your clitoris. What is this brilliant sorcery???
2. A mega-viral rose vibrator dubbed "The Soul Snatcher" by TikTok. If reading the enthused reviews doesn't want to make you buy this baby immediately, I don't know what will.
3. A Womanizer Pro 40 with six suction intensity levels so you can work your way up as you work yourself up. It's rechargeable, but the two hour lifespan gives you plenty of time to ~relax~ during playtime.
4. The We-Vibe Melt, which you can def use solo, but it also pairs with an app that a partner can control from anywhere with Wi-Fi. Buh-bye, long-distance blues.
5. A sleek option that's a splurge, but perhaps a small price to pay for the amazing multiple orgasms that reviewers say come included with it.
6. The BuzzFeed x Bellesa Pebble, which is here to help you get your ~rocks~ off. It's ergonomically designed to be easy to hold, whether you're using it yourself or with a partner.
7. A wonderfully whimsical penguin-inspired air pulse toy who may be dressed fancy but is ready for some nautical nonsense — and he doesn't mind if he gets squirted on in the process.
8. An adorably discreet Bellesa suction vibrator that comes with a compact carrying case that's almost too cute to keep on the down-low. The Diskreet Air uses negative pressure waves to envelop the clit and produce orgasms that likely won't be as discreet as its design.
9. The Unbound Puff, a medical-grade silicone, easy-to-hold, five-speed friend that's as cute and compact as it is effective at getting you off. Plus it's waterproof and rechargeable!
10. An affordable, no-frills, battery-operated suction toy with six powerful vibration settings that'll leave you (and your bank account) jumpin' for joy.
Promising review: "Well, I bought this because I’m a clit orgasm lady. I had read so many reviews saying this was the toy to have. Since my mini bullet had died, I thought why not. Soon as it arrived I was home alone and feeling frisky! My god, this did not disappoint!! I came so fast it was unreal, proper leg shaking and body writhing. Soon as the kids were in bed, I told the hubby of my cheeky purchases, and he got frisky too. I used my new toy whilst he was inside me, and wow was it intense. I need a lot of clit stimulation during sex, and this is not always possible depending on position, but as soon as this was on and he was in, my god!! Best orgasm I had had in a long time! Hubby said it made me clench so tight that he came quicker than normal too. This will definitely be a newfound friend for us in the bedroom. Not just for solo or foreplay but during too. ;)" —NaughtMrsS
Get it from Lovehoney $27.99 (originally $34.99).
11. A powerful toy with a tongue-mimicking function in addition to a suction one, for an even more realistic, oral-like experience that's sure to leave you tongue-tied.
12. A Jubilee clitoral-licking butterfly with 10 impressive licking modes, plus an insertable massager to really take you over the *edge*. Let me break it down for you: C-spot action + G-spot action = a bigger and better O.
Honey Play Box is a small sexual wellness company in California run by a group of sex educators and self-proclaimed lesbian meme queens who are passionate about all things pleasure being positive, inclusive, and accessible.
Promising reviews: "Long story short, this thing had me climbing the wall LOL! Because of the suction, it is hands-free. The 'tongue' is surprisingly soft and flexible. It looked like hard plastic initially. But it definitely does the job, whether on the nipple or clit. Highly recommend." —Atalanta_J
Get it from Honey Play Box for $70.
13. The BuzzFeed x Bellesa AirVibe, which has all the bells and whistles you could ever ask for in a toy. I'm talking internal vibrating and external sucking stimulation (with 10 and five settings respectively), a cute case, a rechargeable battery, and a waterproof design.
14. A silky-soft Dame Aer whose rhythmic air pulses in five intensity levels (and five patterns) could make you think about whether you need a partner again.
15. The Satsifyer One Night Stand, a disposable and under-$20 suction toy. It's got four intensities and the battery lasts for up to 90 minutes, which'll be more than enough to get you used to the feeling (and get you off several times).
16. A Satisfyer Traveler, soon to be your little jet-setting companion. This small but mighty toy boasts 11 suction modes and — even better — won't cause a scene like that time TSA pulled out your giant magic wand from your carryon. Just snap the magnetic case closed and no one will be the wiser!
This lil' gem comes with its own protective case and is waterproof and rechargeable.
Promising review: "If you’re looking for something quiet, able to travel with, and a little bit of every portion of clitoral stimulation this is for you!! I love how quiet this is, the sleek look of it, and of course how well it works ;) I highly recommend if you’re thinking about it!" –Emily
Get it from Bellesa Boutique for $59.