1. The Poco vibrator by Mystery Vibe, which is ingeniously designed for G-spot stimulation with a flexible body shaped to resemble fingers and dual motors, so you can feel all 16 intensities no matter where it's placed.
2. A flexible rabbit-inspired vibrator that moves with you and keeps constant contact with your clit while still hitting your G-spot.
3. A remote-controlled prostate vibrator with dual motors and six powerful vibrations to explore that simultaneously stimulate the perineum and prostate (or G-spot) for maximum sensation.
4. A unique faux-leather pillow for Fleshlight enthusiasts looking to unlock a different kind of hands-free pleasure.
5. A powerful rechargeable wand vibrator boasting a sleek, minimalist design and 20 powerful vibration patterns to explore at 10 varying intensities.
6. A dual-stimulating vibrator with 10 vibration settings and 11 intensities, not to mention innovative suction technology that stimulates your clit all the way to nirvana.
7. The Aurora Vida from Bellesa, which has seven vibration modes and a 6-inch insertable length that effortlessly reaches your G-spot...trust me, I've tried it and love it.
8. A rabbit vibrator inspired by Fifty Shades that satisfies with 36 different vibrating combinations and dual motors for simultaneous external and internal stimulation.
9. The sleek Arc G-spot vibrator by Dame that has a clit-stimulating ridge and curved handle to help you reach bliss.
10. The Osé 2 by Lora Dicarlo, delivering intense oral simulation with a unique G-spot stimulation for a sensation that may just bring you to tears.
11. A vibrating Snug & Tug by B-Vibe that combines the best of both worlds with a weighted plug and vibrating cock ring delivering dual stimulation.
12. A harness and dildo combo kit — whether you're an experienced strap-on user and looking for something new or a beginner eager to explore new territory, this comfortable combo is a great addition to your collection.
13. The BuzzFeed AirVibe, which *of course* made the list with over 1,500 reviews and 15 intensity levels of dual stimulation.
14. A vibrating stroker that looks like a manta ray and is probably just as powerful. Six speeds and six patterns turn oral sex, masturbation, and couples' play into a mind-blowing time for anyone with a penis.
15. A popular hand-sculpted Shilo dildo by New York Toy Collective designed with a poseable core, so you're always ready to pack and play with this toy. It also comes in fleshtone and whimsical hues, so you can make sure your dick is the perfect extension of your truest self.
16. A curvy vibrator, featuring a unique textured bulb to stimulate you internally or externally and share all the good vibes.
17. An Eva vibrator by Dame designed with flexible wings to tuck under the labia and nest on the vulva, stimulating them with three vibration intensities. *hint* Tell them to introduce it into couples' play for extra good vibes.
18. The Indulge rabbit vibrator, which is true to its name in form and function with two motors in the shaft, a thumb-inspired clitoral stimulator, five speeds, and five pulsating patterns that combine to blow your mind.
19. An Onda internal vibrator by Lora DiCarlo, known for its "come-hither" stroking mechanism and 10 rumbly vibrations that will truly blow your mind.
20. An app-controlled masturbator sleeve that'll effortlessly get you off with a 360-degree rotation and multiple sensations on the interior of the sleeve. The Max 2 offers three different levels of "contractions," adjustable suction intensity, and seven vibration modes for an extra-stimulating experience.
Reviewers say that heterosexual couples should pair this toy with the Nora Rabbit Vibrator for a reciprocal long-distance session.
Promising reviews: "My boyfriend and I are stationed across the country from each other and, thanks to the pandemic, haven't seen each other since October with no end in sight. I bought this and Nora. They work well together and he said it was incredible when we tried them out the first time yesterday. It definitely made us feel a little bit closer for a bit, since they mimic each other's movement." —Anonymous
"This is the most realistic toy I've ever used. The suction is excellent even though the air pump is on the loud side. The vibrations are a nice touch and make the experience even more pleasurable. The app works really well with easy control and a whole lot of patterns made by other people to try. Long-distance play works well, especially paired with the Nora. It's perfect for long-distance relationships but also amazing for solo enjoyment too." —Matt
Get it from Amazon for $119.
21. The 8.5-inch Crescendo vibrator by Mystery Vibe, aptly named for what happens when you orgasm with it, BTW. This versatile and flexible vibrator boasts six motors, 16 intensities, 12 preset patterns and customization via app, so you can perfect the ultimate session and feel everything, everywhere, and all at once.
22. The innovative Lioness 2.0 vibrator for the tech-savvy masturbator who wants to get off and later read all about it, thanks to this unique vibe that tracks your body's response to arousal and stimulation. Get a vibrator that's both smart and sexy.
23. A luxury clitoral stimulator equipped with Pleasure Air Technology and an autopilot function to deliver some back-arching cunnilingus without having to bother with pillow talk.
24. A slender, dual-ended vibrator that's perfect for delivering G-spot vibes with seven vibration intensities, a raised point for targeted stimulation and innovative warming technology that'll make you melt into a puddle of orgasms.
25. An open vibrating sleeve created with premium silicone for a soft and supple sensation and flexible wings that wrap around your shaft, so you can feel each speed and vibration setting at your preferred grip.
26. A sleek and powerful wand vibrator in case they want to up the ante on their partner play with up to 50 vibration combinations and a versatile waterproof design.
27. A vibrating dildo designed with a bulbous head that'll stimulate your G- or P-spot effortlessly and 10 rumbly vibration settings for even more pleasure.
28. The Dea by Bellesa, which reimagines the classic rabbit design to bring you toe-curling stimulation inside and out through its two delectable silicone petals.
29. A vibrating Verge cock ring by We-Vibe designed specifically to stimulate the perineum with eight rumbly vibrations.
You can control the vibrations of this waterproof wearable manually or from the convenient We-Connect app.
Promising review: "This thing is the bee's knees. Its strong, 10 different levels of strength, multiple different vibe modes, has just the right amount of weight, and does the job, very well at that! It's great for solo and couples. It also come with an app for long distance fun with a partner! Be aware that you must plan to use it before any kind of stimulation because YOU WILL NOT GET IT ON! Other than that I couldn't be happier with this one!" —JacksonP