We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Note: While all of these awesome products claim to be waterproof, it's never a good idea to keep them underwater for a long period of time!
1. The Satisfyer Pro 2, an 11-setting wonder that uses air pulses to stimulate your clit without actually touching it, for an unbelievable feeling of suction that certainly doesn't suck.
3. A USB-rechargeable vibrating cock ring with 12 speeds and a textured attachment for extra stimulation alone or with a partner. Yeah, you're gonna like it when you put a ring on it.
4. A slim G-spot vibe, which is not only waterproof itself, but might make you want to make your entire bed/couch/home waterproof — reviewers say it tends to bring on squirting orgasms.
5. The Sweet Vibrations Pixie, a compact clitoral massager with flexible arms to really hit the spot.
8. The Lelo Mia 2, aka your ideal travel companion. It's quiet, can be charged without a cord, and is only slightly larger than a lipstick. Best of all? It won't try to talk to you during the flight when you're clearly trying to read.
10. A powerful, seven-inch vibrator that's shockingly quiet, for anyone who really wants to go at it without fear of their roommates hearing. As for stopping YOURSELF from being noisy, that I can't help you with.
12. A luxe, rechargeable, and waterproof clitoral suction toy with an insertable end, because honestly why choose between internal and external stimulation when you can have both?
13. The Lelo Hugo, a super luxe prostate massager with a remote that can be used by yourself or by your partner who's super anal about being in control.
14. A vibrating silicone starfish friend made for folks of all body types to grind up against to their heart's content and truly puts the ~naughty~ in nautical.
15. An adorably discreet suction vibrator that's waterproof design makes it apt for its clamshell carrier. The Diskreet Air uses negative pressure waves to treat your clit to sensations that'll have you being anything but discreet.
It's also rechargeable!
Promising review: "Wow! I don't know what else to say! I came soooo fast and after I did I had to just lay there because of how amazing it was. Then I just started laughing. This beauty made me orgasm AND made me happy. I love it! Buy it! Don’t hesitate. By the way, my first suction toy 😉" —Michelle
Get it from Bellesa Boutique for $59.
16. The wow-worthy We-Vibe Tango, aka a cordless, rechargeable mini vibe boasting eight body-shaking modes in one amazingly compact bullet.
17. A vibrating strapless "strap-on" that'll allow folks with vaginas to pleasure themselves while penetrating a partner. It vibrates at both ends and the area around the wearer's clitoris is textured for double the fun.
18. The BuzzFeed x Bellesa AirVibe, because of course our sex toy collab has all the bells and whistles you could ever ask for in a vibe. I'm talking internal vibrating and external sucking stimulation (with 10 and five settings respectively), a cute case, a rechargeable battery, and of course, a waterproof design.
19. A sleek masturbator that may look like a kitchen appliance, but is actually made for cooking up orgasms for people with penises. The replaceable lining is designed to feel like skin, so a shower for one can quickly start to feel like a shower for two.
20. Adjustable vibrating nipple clamps with 12 vibration modes that make 'em a major upgrade to regular clamps or even your partner's fingers.
21. The We-Vibe Touch, a small, quiet, and gently curved silicone vibe that's the perfect shape to stimulate your clit and labia during sex or when you're on your own.
22. A vibe with a thrusting head that absolutely won't stop till you get off, and that knows rhythm is KEY for reaching new ~depths~ of pleasure.
23. A waterproof and rechargeable classic wand vibrator with a silky smooth head and powerful vibes to ~make a little magic~ in the bed, tub, or anywhere else you feel like bippity-boppity-booing (your clit).
If you want a real ~magic wand~, check out the glow-in-the-dark Ollie.
Promising reviews: "I absolutely LOVE Ollie- I have the most intense orgasms that can last a really long time. I started on the lowest setting have only venture to the second vibration but I love it. It’s aesthetically pleasing and full of pleasure. ;)" –Anna D.
"The Ollie is *chef’s kiss*. I am a transgender man and I struggle finding sex toys that make me feel good without alienating my gender identity, but Ollie does just that. It’s comfortable and easy enough for use on someone new to vibes but strong enough to satisfy someone who’s quite familiar with them. This is definitely the vibe I reach for when I’m certain I want to orgasm lol. I find that my experiences with Ollie are especially enjoyable when I cover the head with lube or the Jolt gel - completely fixes any dryness issues. :)" –Matt
Get it from Unbound for $76.
24. A hands-free Eva vibrator by Dame that truly gets *in* on the action. Not to worry — its waterproof design and flexible wings will work through any slippery adventures you have on your agenda (because we all know that wetter is better).
Dame Products is a woman-founded company developing well-engineered toys that encourage vulnerability, heighten intimacy, and add value to your pleasure. Eva's the flexible wings are designed to tuck under your labia to help stay put and out of the way during all kinds of play.
Promising reviews: "Made my legs shake so hard - I'm in love. Worth the money and the speeds are great. I love how you can do this activity in water and on your bed, or anywhere ;). Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!" –Cassidy F.
Get it from Dame for $135 (available in two colors).