1. A vibrating anal plug, featuring graduated beads and 16 vibration modes, so you can feel every little thing as you explore the rear. All for under $25!
Promising reviews: "Feels amazing going in and even better once it’s turned on, the vibrations are enough to hit that special spot and leave you begging for more!" —Anonymous
"If you’re looking for a product to send shockwaves through your body, this is it! This toy will keep you excited and pleasured for hours. Try it with your partner or enjoyed by yourself. You will not be disappointed!" —Jerome Monegan
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
2. A sleek and silky prostate massager boasting six vibration modes to cycle through alone or with a partner using the app or wireless remote control to deliver dual stimulation to the prostate and perineum.
Promising review: "The Vector absolutely stands out from other prostate massagers. Using the app, you can adjust the head (that's right, it can change angles!). Once it is inserted this baby isn't going anywhere. The thin passage at the base ensures it doesn't keep slipping out. You can easily walk around without people noticing, unless they hear the vibrations. Testing all the different rhythms and strength of the vibrations, I found myself in a nice relaxed state where I could just enjoy the sensations it was providing. I feel that with more use and experience with this toy you won't have any problems in having a hands-free orgasm, leaving your body shaking and drowning in euphoria. Overall this prostate massager hits a new level and I would recommend it for new or experienced users alike. You won't be disappointed." —JustHereForTheCake
Get it from We-Vibe or Amazon for $139.
Love this? Check out this round-up of other long-distance and remote-controlled sex toys!
3. A very beginner-friendly plug made from supple silicone with a tapered tip for effortless insertion that'll hit all the right spots without being overwhelming.
This slim plug is 1.3" at its widest point and 4" long — just remember to use a water-based lube for extra-smooth sailing!
Promising reviews: "The perfect starter for anal play. My man and I both love using it on each other to the point we have to take turns on who gets it first. ;)" —CEL
"I never used a plug before and we searched for one with my partner. Don’t hesitate if you are like me and pick this one! It’s just the perfect size and shape for a first time and it will give you lots of pleasure you didn’t know you needed. Amazing paired with Jelly!" —Camille
Get it from Unbound for $25.
4. A set of glass anal plugs in graduated sizes bedazzled with a vibrant faux gemstone on its heart-shaped base. Ass — add some bling to that booty!
5. An anal-safe vibrator from Cute Little Fuckers, which has a curved, bulbous tip at the end of the shaft that's perfect for P- (or G-) spot stimulation. This fantastical design also has flared fins to help keep it from getting lost inside your orifices.
In true Cute Little Fuckers style, this toy is also waterproof and includes a removable bullet vibrator for versatility.
Promising review: "I love this toy. It’s wide enough to make me feel full yet narrow enough that as an anal beginner I need very little warming up to get going with it. The curve at the end hits some really nice places, and the ears make it really easy to hold on to while going, and make it possible to spin the toy inside of me too which I found I really liked. Plus it’s so dang cute! Maybe the cutest CLF in my opinion." —Fizzle
Get it from Cute Little Fuckers for $74 (available in yellow and purple).
Cute Little Fuckers is a queer-owned small business that features (some very adorable) creature-inspired sex toys, making them less intimidating and more versatile to everyone’s needs.
If you want more toys that aren't too phallic or realistic, check out this round-up of gender-affirming sex toys and sex toys beloved by LGBTQ+ reviewers!
6. A 7-inch beaded glass anal slider constructed with five beads that graduated from 1 inch wide at the tip to 1.5 inches wide at the base, so you can enjoy the feeling of fullness growing inside you.
Promising reviews: "Love walking around with it stuffed in. Wife loves to stroke me while I'm down on it." —C-ckina-s
"I love anal toys. And this one is one of my favorites! It's bold from the first nub to the last. Perfect to get ready for the real thing or just solo play. I can see the size being intimidating to a beginner, but those seasoned in anal play will welcome this beauty." —PeachesAndCream
7. A beginner-friendly textured vibrating butt plug that's *berry* powerful with seven functions and a flared base for effortless removal.
This plug is 2.25 inches wide, compatible with water-based lube, and has a removable bullet vibrator.
Promising reviews: "Bought this for the wife she really enjoyed it, I popped it in and switched it on she was really enjoying it on all fours as I spanked her arse. This is good for a beginner with butt plugs. She has bigger ones but really enjoyed the vibrations." —Big C
"So, never had a vibrating butt plug before haha. I will say it's fairly big, so not one you can cheekily walk around with...more a put in right before the action kind of plug. Definitely a big hit though." —Anonymous
Get it from Lovehoney for $29.99.
8. A unique anal plug that simulates the feeling of rimming with rotating anal beads in the shaft and a vibrating tip that hits your favorite spots.
This 1.5-inch diameter plug has seven rotation patterns and six intensities to explore and stimulate your P-spot as you start (or continue) your journey into anal play. Also, it's splash-proof!
Looking for something a little larger? Check out the Rimming Plug 2 and Rimming Plug XL, that have all the same features but a little more length.
Promising reviews: "I've been selling this toy at my shop for the past 2 years and recently invested in it and I found myself asking one huge question: why oh why did I wait so long to get it? Out of all my anal toys this is my favorite by far!" —Melissa
"I used this toy on myself and was thrilled by the strong vibrations and the rimming sensation of the stem. The larger rimming toy seemed intimidating, but this toy comes in a size that I can use casually without having to do a ton of serious warm up every time I want to use it. I wasn't sure if I would like the rimming aspect but found that it was an exciting new addition to an already great butt toy. Overall, I'm very excited about this toy and would recommend it." —Rimming Lover
Get it from B-Vibe for $159.99 (available in three colors).
9. The versatile, vibrating Tilt plug by Lora DiCarlo designed to stimulate the clitoris and G-spot or perineum and P-spot simultaneously. This plug also boasts a warming function, which helps to elevate your pleasure.
Tilt boasts a contoured design for wearability and dual motors that can be independently controlled to stimulate one or both areas at once.
Promising review: "My first LDC product. Perfect little toy for both solo and partner play regardless of your anatomy. The quick self-warning feature is very comforting, the texture is smooth and silky, and the size is just right to please both newcomers to anal play and the more experienced. Big enough to have staying power and feel full, presenting a little challenge to newbies, but not intimidatingly so. Easily portable/concealable and the travel lock function is super handy. Tested and works great for both G and P spots, can’t wait to use it again!" —Deej
Get it from Lora DiCarlo for $125 (originally $140).
10. A stainless-steel butt plug that warms up to body temperature or cools down with a quick ice bath. And its wide-sculpted end is perfect for teasing and pleasing.
With 3.5 inches of insertable length and a width of 1.25 inches, this sleek plug was designed to satisfy.
Promising review: "Everyone is different so what works for some might not for others. This is a great adult toy that is easy to clean, doesn't get 'sticky' like some, and can be used with silicone lube. The only 'problem' is that for some it is not 'a wear it and forget it'. If not held, it can turn or twist depending on what else you are doing and again everyone is different but the handle may be too big for some to sit while using this." —Frequent Shopping Leads to Reviews
Get it from Amazon for $58.
11. A simple and sleek glass plug with a T-shaped base for comfortable gripping and control, not to mention a beginner-friendly bulb that's 1.3 inches wide.
Promising review: "The craftsmanship on these plugs is amazing! This one especially is nice and simple, yet extremely comfortable to wear. The T base doesn’t get in the way when I sit down, which is a huge plus! If you’re thinking about getting one, do it. I can’t wait for the other sizes to arrive. :)" —Nyla D.
Get it from Crystal Delights for $44.95.
12. A weighted silicone anal plug, so you can achieve that *very full* feeling you've been craving. Also, this hefty plug has six vibration patterns and four intensities for you to explore, making sure you get the most 💥 bang💥 for your butt, er, buck.
Promising reviews: "This is such a wonderful plug. It slides in so easily and feels so comfortable. Almost like too comfortable but certainly full. I will want to go bigger soon. My wife will inherit this one for her starter plug." —MattmanTX
"I've been enjoying anal toys for a few years now and I have to say that this Vibrating Snug Plug is a 10 out of 10. The size and the way that it fits in my butt is a thrill." —Robert
Get it from B-Vibe for $94.99+ (available in five weights).
13. *OR* get 2-for-1 with the vibrating Snug & Tug by B-Vibe that combines the best of both worlds with a weighted plug and vibrating cock ring delivering dual stimulation.
This delectable device is created for intermediate anal players who want to experiment with multiple sensations all at once. The weighted plug ranges from 1.3" W to 1.7" W for a very full feeling. Not to mention, there's six vibration patterns and four intensities, so you can build your way up to climax at your own pace.
Promising review: "Got the medium Snug & Tug the other day and was looking forward to trying out the cock ring portion more than anything. As usual with B-Vibe products it is very soft and smooth, this extends to the ring as well which has plenty of stretch for perfect placement. The ring is nice because it isn’t too tight yet firm enough to keep me erect (haven’t had a chance to use it during sex yet just practice sessions) without feeling like I am being strangled. The plug itself is a great shape and was easy to insert but my biggest compliment for the plug part is that IT STAYS IN PLACE!!! This might not sound like a big deal but I haven’t had the best luck with prolonged wear of plugs cause they always seem to slip out, so the most I get is a few hours while working. The Snug & Tug on the other hand stays put, probably thanks to the ring portion connected to it, so I have been able to go about my days and nights without having to worry about it slipping out. All in all 10/10 especially when you add in the vibrations!!!" —Double G.
Get it from B-Vibe for $110+ (available in M and XL).
If you want the most bang for your buck when it comes to sex toys, here are some of the top-rated sex toys over $100 that come highly recommended.
14. A versatile glass dildo by Unbound named after everyone's favorite zodiac sign: Gemini.
Truly a Gem, this toy has a curved end and a beaded end with a flared base in the middle for easy removal. Oh, and it's dishwasher-safe? Um, yes please!
Promising reviews: "Lovely, lovely, lovely! And beautiful, too! I love the duality of this product; it’s like getting two for the price of one. The curve is just right, not too rigid and not too diminished. On the flip side, it makes a great handle. I think this guy is on its way to quickly becoming my new favorite!" —Ash
"This toy is beautiful, easy to clean, and great for G-spot and anal stimulation. Fully recommend." —Nancy R.
Get it from Unbound for $35.
15. A remote-controlled prostate vibrator, so you can tease and please your S.O. with nine powerful vibration intensities delivered through its flexible, curved shaft.
The vibrator is 5.2 inches long and 1.5 inches wide at its widest point.
Promising review: "This is my third prostate massager I've bought for my husband to try and had to write a review telling y'all how great this is because the price is just perfect and I'm glad I bought it. We saw this brand and did some research on them and checked out the site and reviews here on amazon and decided to give a try. Hands down, this is definitely a body safe toy with a perfect price, and the vibration modes all meet the pleasure and benefits we are looking for." —mooo