The Best Sex Toys For People With Limited Mobility
Lots of hands-free action, harnesses, long-handled toys for easier reaching, sex furniture, and books for learning more for yourself or partner.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sex positioning cushion to help you get in the right spot so your partner can get at the right spot.
2. A cult-status Hitachi wand with a long handle meant for external stimulation and powerful tennis ball-size head for anyone who need some seriously strong vibes.
3. Or a Doxy wand massager with buttons super easy to find while delivering 30% more power than the original Hitachi.
4. Wearable rings that feel like skin you can combine or separate to get the comfortable level of insertion for people who find penetrative sex painful. You can put them on a toy or your finger as shown!
6. Or a hand harness with a spot to hold a dildo that'll be a welcome addition if you have a hard time grasping a toy, especially for long periods of fun.
7. And a thigh harness for people who have limited pelvic movement with a spot for your fave dildo. Lap dance anyone?
8. A silicone plunge paddle that takes a lot less force to manipulate than a wood paddle. But! The ease of use doesn't mean that it's only suited for beginners. Reviewers say it packs quite the punch.
11. A pulsing vibrator made for people with penises to help you cum hands-free without any stroking, whether you start flaccid or erect. It has six vibration settings AND can be used in the shower. Tell your friends you'll see them next month.
12. Or a vagina-like Fleshlight penis masturbator if dexterity isn't an issue for you. Plus, it's super lightweight because this is technically a travel version!
13. A G-Force silicone handle dildo with a curve that makes it easy to maneuver to reach a G-spot or P-sport during solo or partner play. Plus! It's made of non-porous silicone so it'll be easy to clean (you can even throw it in the dishwasher).
14. A hands-free vibrator with three speeds you or your partner can tuck under your labia so no one has to hold it in place for clit stimulation during solo rides, penetrative sex, or other fun activities.
16. A waterproof remote butterfly vibrator for clitoral stimulation you can easily strap on and then control with the provided remote for ~waves~ of hands-free pleasure. And it has a heating function!
17. Some bondage tape that'll not only be fun for its obvious intent, but will also safely keeping toys in place where you need them without leaving a mark.
18. A ~flexible~ double-ended dildo that's 22 inches long with realistic veins for some extra sensation, meaning it'll be a fave for solo dual plugging or with your bae.
19. A aerial yoga swing you can — like many reviewers before you — use as a sex swing for more stability and better positioning.
20. A set of pretty anal beads that have an easy-to-pull loop on the end so removing them won't require a tough grasp. Plus the gradual bead size will hep ya' feel increasingly full and once they're in, they're hands-free!
21. A six-piece booty kit with a variety of toys to play with that'll be easy to insert and pull out thanks to flared bases that'll also keep 'em right where you want.
22. Or a beginner's vibrating butt plug in case you're not so into investing in a set but are still looking for a flared base for easy use.
23. A finger vibrator that'll easily loop over your digits instead of requiring a grip. It has a smooth and a pointed side that'll feel like part of your hand so you can deliver the right sensation at the right moment... which is what we all want.
24. A vibrating cock ring made for vaginal penetration or clitorial stimulation. But! Its design makes it easy to hold in case you'd like to use it to stimulate parts while it's not slipped onto a penis. Looping your finger in the ring part can be easier for some who have trouble grasping toys.
26. A sex stool with a minimalist frame and supportive panels so you can get into all the right kinds of positions without having the wonderful view obscured.
27. Nipple suckers to help you enjoy some stimulation above the equator. For even more fun, these change from purple to hot pink as things really get ~steamy~.
28. A encouraging guide on sex and disability to help answer some questions you have, whether you're affected by disabilities, chronic pain, or illness. Sometimes it helps to have an actual book to go to rather than googling down that helpful story you found about that one thing. (No offense to websites, I write for this one!)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.