1. This song that Hammersmith City Council made and which never fails to brighten my day.
2. The time we found a somewhat shrill comment by one Robert Mills on Red Lobster's Facebook page and rallied the Internet to his cause.
4. Cats Imitating Art
5. The time I got to interview THE MOST FAMOUS CELEBRITY IN THE WORLD
6. And also the time when we figured out SCIENTIFICALLY why cats are better than dogs.
7. Yoga Positions Demonstrated By Animals
8. Peggy's Existentialist Animals
9. A rare and poignant moment when we got to talk about 18th Century poetry on BuzzFeed.
10. 18 Things To Consider Before Moving In With Your Boyfriend, including that your Netflix queue will go from this...
11. The time we made catnip PSAs
12. The fact that Ze Frank relaunched The Show (!!!)
13. The time I got to write fan fiction about my favorite cat pictures.
14. Kristen Bell having an epic and beautiful meltdown about meeting a sloth.
15. And the time she was similarly besotted with a merengue dog
16. This stupid Adele/311 post. We are not really quite such a trolly site as we used to be, but sometimes we are! The comment section to this post is a delightful mess.
17. The Man Who Had A Conversation With His 12-Year-Old Self
18. That time when an SLU law professor did a line-by-line reading of Jay-Z's "99 Problems" to determine whether the legal arguments he makes in the song hold water.
19. Suggested BuzzFeed Articles
20. Ice Cube's 'It Was A Good Day' Told By Cats
21. And Ludacris Explained By Cats
22. The cat singing Collective Soul
23. Proof That Cats Are Better Than Dogs
24. I got to write about The Babysitters Club
25. And Sweet Valley High
26. Grumpy Cat Visited BuzzFeed ...
27. And we threw her a party
28. Hedgehogs Vs. Politicians
29. I liked this cat and his grandma friend A LOT.
30. Lil Bub visited the office ...
... and saved BuzzFeed!
I love that we had more stuff for vegans on BuzzFeed
31. I made a literal version of a Kesha song
32. And then Noah Cooper took it to the next level
33. I loved this Rick Santorum music video more than almost anything.
34. Cats Vs. Dinosaurs
35. 25 Animals Who Think They Are People
And also now here are some links to more of my favorite buzz.
I just couldn't figure out a way to make these work in list form. NOT EVERYTHING WORKS IN LIST FORM IT TURNS OUT. Who the hell knew?
Thanks for BuzzFeeding this year, you guys. It's been a crazy and unexpected and totally wonderful year of BuzzFeeding. Let's do it again next year!