Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
The only thing more beautiful than these makeup and skincare products? The *major sale* they’re on. But hurry, Prime Day ends *tonight*.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME, is here — and this year it’s just in time for you to get ahead of holiday shopping, so you don’t have to worry about shipping delays.
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
1. 44% off Crest 3D Whitestrips to help you get those pearly-whites shining bright with one hour-long session. It comes with 44 strips total: enough for 20 regular treatments and two one-hour express treatments
2. 22% off a Maybelline makeup primer pursuing a career in magic — seriously, this stuff will make your pores practically disappear. This goes great under foundation *and* wears well on its own.
4. 17% off a no-frills Cetaphil lotion that is oil-free *and* packed with hyaluronic acid, which makes it the perfect moisturizer for anyone with combination skin.
6. 51% off Revlon's beloved one-step hair dryer brush with over *70,000* five-star ratings. I know! This basically guarantees a salon-quality blowout with every darn shampoo and condition.
7. 20% off an Honest gel cleanser formulated with chamomile and calendula to simultaneously soothe *and* cleanse your complexion.
8. $100 off a complete Microderm Glo Skincare Bundle that can target acne and leave behind an illuminated complexion with help from the microdermabrasion tool, sonic cleansing brush, and serum.
10. 20% off select Sand & Sky products, including their pink clay Sand & Sky pore-refining mask to hit the reset button on grease and blemishes (this includes both scarring and all those painful, emerging zits) with an impressive blend of Australian botanicals. ✨ Smoother, brighter skin ✨ is at your fingertips — just apply a face mask two or three times a week.
11. 42% off Almay makeup removing pads so that you could remove even the most stubborn mascara in a single swoop. These easily pick up eye makeup but the aloe formula makes them non-irritating, which means your peepers won't get itchy or dry.
12. 30% off a Stila liquid shadow — the formula itself is ultra blendable, lasts all day, and the shade options are both shimmery and stunning...but the best part is how easy it is to apply! Simply swipe, blend, and that's it. It looks like you put in a *ton* more effort than you actually did.
13. 41% off an angled makeup brush that'll help you achieve the perfect smokey eye every 👏 single 👏 time👏.
15. 20% off a silicone-free L’Oreal lamellar treatment that makes good on its promise of shine, shine, shine. This banishes dullness in eight seconds flat, giving your mane all that lustrous bounce but thankfully *none* of the weigh-down.
16. 20% off a Remington wand capable of doing the Impossible (yes, Impossible with a capital "I"). This miracle tool allows even the finest, straightest of manes to hold the most voluminous beach waves: Just wrap your hair around the barrel, wait a few seconds, and you're done.
18. 20% off an Elizabeth Mott eye primer capable of keeping your shadow and liner in tact all 👏 day 👏 long 👏. That's right, folks! No creasing, smudging, fallout, or crying under the watch of this cruelty-free must-have.
19. 50% off Sebastian Potion 9 so your curls can stay shiny, moisturized, and frizz-free after styling.
20. 40% off a Haus Laboratories kit with a bag, liquid eyeshadow, lip pencil, and lip gloss you might just go ~Gaga~ over (because the brand is by Lady Gaga).
22. 20% off a Maybelline concealer with goji berry and Haloxyl because no one needs to know that you binged The Office yet again last night. Just a quick swipe of this (there's an attached sponge applicator so no need to worry about packing a brush) and *poof* your dark circles are now a thing of the past.
23. 20% off a Burt's Bees gift set that comes with lip balm, cuticle cream, hand repair cream, foot cream, hand salve, and ointment — all conveniently packaged in a keepsake tin.
26. 20% off a Celeb Luxury color depositing shampoo for anyone who would like to turn their ~Pinterest pastel~ dreams into reality. This actively hits the refresh button on color-treated hair that fades after just one wash, sparing you the heartbreak of feeling like you just wasted a ton of money for no reason. You just dyed it light blue! It shouldn't be bleach blond after 1.5 days!
27. 20% off a Superface corrector stick because accidents happen, but this gentle blend of olive and honey moisturizers will get rid of that poorly applied eyeliner in a jiffy (just use it as you would a regular "pen", except you're drawing away mistakes). This paraben- and gluten-free product is also a gem as a lip balm and cuticle cream!
28. 29% off a HoMedics foot bath to give your piggies some much-needed TLC. This pedicure system quickly turns cold water hot, utilizes water jets for a relaxing massage, and comes with an attached pumice stone for exfoliation.
29. 20% off BIC Soleil disposable razors with aloe vera and vitamin e strips that guarantee a clean, smooth shave.
30. 20% off a vegan, cruelty-free, travel-sized Handmade Heroes tinted dry shampoo specifically formulated for darker hair. This will sweep up all that grease *without* leaving a white cast on your scalp (something that often happens on brunette manes).
31. 30% off a Rusk hair dryer that is super lightweight and ergonomically designed, aka your arm won't feel sore after only .5 seconds of styling time.
32. 47% off Nivea moisturizing cream because winter is approaching, which means your complexion is about to become extremely needy. This jojoba oil and vitamin e duo absorbs quickly, plus it's great for both face and body.
33. 40% off a Redken dry shampoo capable of fooling the world into thinking you just deep cleaned your hair, oh, three minutes ago. This uses rice and tapioca starch to refresh your 'do and absorb oil with just a few spritzes.
34. 31% off Coola sunscreen packed with antioxidant-rich minerals and SPF30. This water-resistant formula goes on slightly tinted, so you'll be getting a bit of coverage *and* sun protection with a few quick swipes.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.