We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME, ends today!
And this year it’s just in time for you to get ahead of holiday shopping, so you don’t have to worry about shipping delays.
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
1. A glare-free Kindle Paperwhite for $50 off that not only can hold thousands of books, but will let you read them the *chef's kiss* way you like best — you can customize with all your favorite fonts and layouts, and organize your virtual shelves to your precise standards. Bonus — its charge lasts weeks (plural!!), and it's waterproof, so you can take this bb in the bathtub 🍷.
2. A percussion massage gun for 20% off to give your sore muscles some tough love. A lot of reviewers swear by this for everything from chronic pain management to relief sore post-workout muscles to a way to relax tension at the end of the day.
3. 30% off a pair of diamond earrings so gorgeous, absolutely no one will believe you bought these beauties from an Amazon Prime Day sale.
4. A set of Apple AirPods with a wired charging case for 28% off — if you've been holding off, now is the time to strike, and I am saying that as one of the last AirPod converts on the planet. (Y'all. They are Life. CHANGING.)
5. Or if you're really looking to change your life, pair of AirPods Pro with a wireless charging case for $50 off. These are a ridiculously effective noiseproof option that comfortably stays in your ears no matter how hard you sweat. Heads up, once these toggle into "noise-cancelling" mode it's basically like the world disappeared.
6. 30% off a JBL waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker for listening to your favorite songs anywhere, anytime.
7. A Samsung Frame TV for $500 off that will instantly become the central hub of your home because it is that darn beautiful. Its motto is "TV when it's on. Art when it's off." — and TBH, the images speak for themselves.
8. A Furbo treat-tossing dog camera for 20% off that doesn't just let you watch your bb — you can talk to them *and* toss treats! If your dog could read, they'd already be sold.
9. A Keurig K-Cafe coffee maker for $30 off that really pulls out all the stops — not only does it brew regular coffee through K-cups, it also can make coffee shots, and comes with a built in milk frother (!!) so you can have coffee, iced coffee, lattes, *and* cappuccinos to your caffeinated heart's delight.
10. Alexa-enabled, self-directed Roomba vacuums for 38% off to effortlessly keep those floors spotless — these are self-directed, so you can preset a schedule for the Roomba to just start cleaning your floors each week, even if you're not home.
11. A pair of Sony noise-cancelling headphones for 50% off with 30 hours of playback time on a single charge, ~extra bass~, and easy touch sensor controls so you can enjoy your tunes (or just block out your noisy roommate) as much as you'd like. Plus, you can sync it with Alexa!
13. A Google Pixelbook Go Chromebook laptop for 14% off in case your go-to machine is running on fumes.
14. A dog DNA test for 32% off juuuust in time for gifting season for all the dog lovers in your life — this not only tells you what breeds your doggo is mixed with, but flags various health conditions you may want to look out for, which is especially handy for the owners of adopted and rescued puppers.
15. 34% off an Ashley 12 inch medium firm memory foam mattress, so if you're Prime Day #goal is to #treatyourself, then we definitely think you should treat yourself to the best gift of all — an excellent night of sleep, of course!
16. A swim-proof Fitbit Versa 2 for 30% off that can track preeeeetty much anything you throw at it, from running to swimming to sleeping to your heart rate and pace. You can also sync it with your Alexa to get quick news and weather updates, set alarms, and control smart home devices. Oh, plus!! You can access your Spotify account from it for bops on BOPS.
17. 34% off an external hard drive, so you can ensure all of your important documents, pictures, and files are backed up safely and securely. Plus, it's small enough to bring on-the-go (to and from work, school, and more).
18. A foldable exercise bike for 20% off with all the basic features you need if you don't have space or budget for a Peloton but want access to a quick cardio workout at home. It has a magnetic tension system to up the difficulty, and handy features on the screen so you can track your time, speed, distance, and more!
19. A popular USB streaming microphone for 44% off, complete with an interactive LED display that has over 100 emoticons — it can even react in real time to audience emoticons when synced with the Streamer Companion App. Aside from that, it also reduces background noise and has a flexible gooseneck for easy positioning.
20. A pair of Beats Powerbeats Pro wireless earphones for 30% off, with up to nine hours of listening time, adjustable over-the-ear hooks for stay-in-place comfort, and sweat and water-resistance so you can feel confident mid-workout.
21. An Instant Pot pressure cooker with a built! in! air fryer!! for 33% off, apologies to all the other appliances in the kitchen in advance.
24. An Instax instant camera that's 14% off for snapping cool photos of your friends and fam — and of course, Instagramming them. It makes a really fun gift, too!
25. 48% off a blender with a portable smoothie cup for whipping up delicious milkshakes and smoothies, and then of course, bringing them on-the-go.
26. 32% off a Ring Video Doorbell Pro system with HD video and motion-activated alerts, so you can see, hear, and even chat back to people at your front door from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device. It's like having your own fancy doorbell intercom.
27. A Luna 2 silicone facial cleanser for 49% off made with soft silicone bristles that dig deep into skin to remove makeup residue, dead skin cells, and blackheads — *plus* help reduce the visibility of pores.
28. A 23andMe test for 50% that'll tell you everything from health predispositions to ancestry to predicted habits as specific as what time you probably wake up in the morning.
29. A Levi's Original Sherpa Trucker Jacket for 40% off that's incredibly versatile and effortlessly cool.
30. A set of expandable Samsonite suitcases with spinner wheels for 48% off that'll make all future trips much more smooth.
Looking for even more incredible Prime Day deals? Check out all of our favorites:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.