36 Things Under $25 You'll Want To Buy Before Prime Day Ends
Budget-friendly finds that’ll make you and your wallet happy in equal measure: get 'em before Prime Day is over.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME, ends today!
And this year it’s just in time for you to get ahead of holiday shopping, so you don’t have to worry about shipping delays.
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
1. 44% off a Lodge pre-seasoned cast-iron skillet with the uncanny ability to sauté, sear, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill any meal to perfection. Want a solid kitchen investment? Look no further than this beauty, which is perfect for almost every meal you'll want to whip up — we're talking breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. 30% off a knee-length sweater coat you'll want to drop over pretty much everything in your wardrobe. Not only will this keep you warm, *but* it can also make a plain white tee and black leggings look stylish.
3. 41% off an angled makeup brush that'll help you achieve the perfect smokey eye every 👏 single 👏 time👏.
4. 30% off a fleece hoodie so comfortable, your WFH wardrobe will feel all but incomplete without it. This is cozy enough to lounge in, yet way put-together than your pajamas.
5. 38% off a universal phone mount that's surprisingly sturdy, offers 360-degree rotation, *and* has adjustable side support to make sure your cell stays in place the entire ride.
6. 54% off a five-pack of Calvin Klein bikini underwear for anyone who should have updated their intimates drawer, like, yesterday.
7. 34% off a portable paw cleaner for when your good boy has decided to wander into the muddiest field on planet earth before trotting all over your freshly-washed living room floors. Just add a little water, put each paw inside to be scrubbed by the silicone bristles, and that's it! Clean paws within seconds.
8. 46% off a pair of American Apparel leggings, because if they're your most-worn item of clothing right now (which, same!) it's always good to have a few extra pairs.
9. 39% off a seat cushion I truly wish was under my own butt right now as I write this. It's made with memory foam to cushion and hug your body to keep it supported as you sit.
10. 35% off a jar of aloe vera dog ear cleaner wipes to gently lift goop and gunk and prevent ear infections as well as wax buildup.
11. 38% off a pair of hoop earrings that'll look beautiful when you wear them with a chunky sweater or off-the-shoulder blouse.
13. 29% off a memory foam pillow for anyone whose old, lumpy cushions just aren't cutting it anymore. This one is ventilated to optimize air circulation = you won't wake up drenched in sweat.
14. 17% off a grooming glove because you can satisfy your fur baby's endless desire for some rubbies as well as your desire to not live in a house that's covered in dog fur. It's great if your dog or cat goes running at the sight of a brush.
15. 47% off a three-pack of blue light blocking glasses so as you look at screens all day you can minimize their effect on your eye strain.
16. 39% off bed bands so don't have to struggle every time you need to change your bedding. These tiny helpers will keep your mattress sheet in place and prevent it from slipping up while you sleep. Take.my.money.
17. Up to 45% off Bliss products including their single-step vegan resurfacing pads capable of ~peeling~ off dead skin cells with just one swipe. Glycolic acid will slowly be released to reduce fine lines, even out discoloration, and improve brightness while witch hazel, licorice, and calendula flower extract to keep irritation at bay.
18. 20% off a stainless steel electric kettle if you're tired of waiting for your stovetop kettle to boil water. This will get the job done in a fraction of the time and will look so sleek on your counter.
19. 20% off a doggie life jacket with a secure, adjustable fit so you can enjoy quality time with your pup by the water knowing they'll be safe.
21. 20% off a silicone-free L’Oreal lamellar treatment that makes good on its promise of shine, shine, shine. This banishes dullness in eight seconds flat, giving your mane all that lustrous bounce but thankfully *none* of the weigh-down.
23. 62% off a third-generation Echo Dot that can do everything from play music and make calls to read the news and set alarms — all at the sound of your voice! Having the ability to send hands-free texts and shuffle playlists whilst doing that at-home kickboxing video? It's about to change your life.
26. 30% off a wireless mouse because you'll easily be able to navigate your computer screen. Plus, won't it feel nice to not use your trackpad for once?
27. 22% off a Maybelline makeup primer pursuing a career in magic — seriously, this stuff will make your pores practically disappear. This goes great under foundation *and* wears well on its own.
28. 35% off a six-pack of dental floss because you and I both know the following: your dentist is right at your annual cleaning. You simply don't floss. But here's your opportunity to finally start (and avoid the shame of admitting you haven't flossed in 84 years).
29. 14% off a pack of Affresh washing machine tablets we write about all the time, because reviewers swear by them to finally get rid of that mildew-y smell that might be lurking in the washing machine.
30. 30% off a Stila liquid shadow — the formula itself is ultra blendable, lasts all day, and the shade options are both shimmery and stunning...but the best part is how easy it is to apply! Simply swipe, blend, and that's it. It looks like you put in a *ton* more effort than you actually did.
32. 20% off an Elizabeth Mott eye primer capable of keeping your shadow and liner in tact all 👏 day 👏 long 👏. That's right, folks! No creasing, smudging, fallout, or crying under the watch of this cruelty-free must-have.
33. 20% off a set of Rubbermaid vented lid storage containers with lids that snap onto the *bottom* of containers, meaning you'll never have to go on a 15-minute hunt for the right pair while your leftovers are sitting out.
34. 30% off a 40-pack of Frito-Lay chips including Ruffles, Cheetos, Fritos, Funyons, Doritos, and more — if your pantry is lacking snacks, you'll probably want to add this to you cart ASAP.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.