We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME, is here — and this year it’s just in time for you to get ahead of holiday shopping, so you don’t have to worry about shipping delays.
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
1. A Squatty Potty for 3% off specifically designed to adjust your position so you can go number two easier and live a life without bloating or constipation backing you up.
2. A pair of Sony noise-canceling headphones for 50% off with 30 hours of playback time on a single charge, ~extra bass~, and easy touch sensor controls so you can enjoy your tunes (or just block out your noisy roommate) as much as you'd like.
3. A pair of Powerbeats headphones for 30% off if you prefer something small while you work out, listen to music, or just work while listening to your fave playlists. Plus, they won't fall out of your ears!
4. Or some Apple AirPods with a charging case for 28% off since you've been meaning to buy some forever.
6. A wildly popular rice cooker for 28% off here to transform weeknight dinners. And lunches. Perhaps breakfasts?!
7. A two-pack of Tile bluetooth trackers for 30% off for all those times when you were home alone and couldn't find your phone...and then realized that you couldn't call your phone to find it. This'll save the day when that inevitably happens again.
9. A cute Vera Bradley lunch box for 40% off as some motivation to pack meals instead of shelling out for a $14 salad that was just alright.
10. A slim bidet attachment for 49% off you'll barely notice on your porcelain throne 'til you use it for a *quite* pleasant experience that'll cut down on your household's TP usage.
11. A pair of super comfy American Apparel leggings for 46% off if you could throw another pair into your outfit rotation or have somehow not crossed over to the dark (superior) side of high-waisted leggings.
12. A Google Pixelbook Go Chromebook laptop for 14% off in case your go-to machine is running on fumes.
13. A set of sheet suspenders for 39% off to keep that fitted sheet right where it belongs, on your mattress and not popping you in the face in the middle of the night.
15. A Stasher reusable silicone bag for 30% off that is leakproof, dishwasher-safe, and a much more eco-friendly alternative to your usual food storage solutions.
16. A Dash air fryer for 35% off so you can dip your toes (er, fingers) into the perfectly fried food options with far less oil and fat than traditional methods.
17. A pair of blue light–blocking glasses for up to 15% off (plus an additional 30% off at checkout!) that'll help reduce eye strain after hours of staring at your computer, phone, and TV screens. These are for all those people with 20/20 vision who've always wanted a reason to wear glasses (and they're fine to wear with contacts, too)!
18. A Braun epilator set that comes with a facial cleansing brush and attachments for 43% off to help you finally give razors the heave-ho.
19. Or a sensitive skin-friendly Venus razor and four refills for 30% off so you won't have to worry about running to the store to re-up.
20. A set of Rubbermaid vented lid storage containers for 20% off with lids that snap onto the *bottom* of containers, meaning you'll never have to go on a 15-minute hunt for the right pair while your leftovers are sitting out.
21. A pack of Affresh dishwasher tablets for 27% off that we write about all the time, because reviewers swear by them to finally get rid of that mildew-y smell that might be lurking in the washing machine. You don't need a new machine, just buy these!
22. An Oral-B Pro 7000 SmartSeries Black electronic rechargeable toothbrush for 46% off so you won't have to endure that "talk" and guilt trip during your next trip to the dentist. Plus it's got Bluetooth!
23. A third-generation Echo Dot for 62% off that can do everything from play music and make calls to read the news and set alarms — all at the sound of your voice! Having the ability to send hands-free texts and shuffle playlists whilst doing that at-home kickboxing video? It's about to change your life.
26. An iRobot Roomba vacuum that works with Alexa for 38% off can be your in-between for picking up lil' messes. Something that'll tidy up a bit behind your kids? Basically magic.
27. A grooming glove for 17% off because you can satisfy your fur baby's endless desire for some rubbies as well as your desire to not live in a house that's covered in dog fur. It's great if your dog or cat goes running at the sight of a brush.
29. A motion-detected, LED toilet light for 29% off, so no matter the age, everyone in your home can see exactly where they're going when they have to go in the middle of the night.
30. A *waterproof* Kindle paperwhite with 32GB of storage(!!!) for 22% off you can load up with e-books instead of having to find more storage for all your physical books. It'll also make pressuring your mom into reading that book you just finished much easier.
31. And a three-month subscription to Kindle Unlimited for 100% off (that's right, it's FREE) so you never run out of stuff to read.
32. A Nod by Tuft & Needle mattress for 20% off in case you're into very comfy things like adaptive foam that won't overheat ya' like foam of yore.
33. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water for 25% off as an oh-so-gentle way to erase makeup from your face. No more ruined washcloths!
36. A digital/Kindle The Washington Post subscription for $0.99 for three months so you can stop fighting the paywalls while catching your news online (of course for when you're taking a break from BuzzFeed News).
37. Or a Family Handyman five-month subscription for $0.99 to help you navigate what you should and shouldn't try to DIY at home.
38. A portable, waterproof JBL boombox Bluetooth speaker to bring the beats for all your 24-hour party people (plays music for an entire day on a 6.5-hour charge).
40. A rugged, dust- and water-resistant SanDisk 1TB "Extreme" portable external drive for 45% off so you'll always have a back-up of your most prized and important digital possessions.
Looking for even ore incredible Prime Day deals? Check out all of our favorites.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.