We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment goes on cooling and smooth, is easy to blend in, and will make you look in the mirror five minutes later wondering where all that redness went! I use it daily as a moisturizer under my foundation and some reviewers even use it as a CC cream. It's *that* good. And it has SPF 30!
2. And Dr. Jart Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream is also worth calling out thanks to its equally cooling effect on your irritated skin. Heck, even if you're not going through a rosacea flare-up, the Centella Rx will still feel incredibly soothing. (This is also a personal fave.)
3. Admire My Skin Brightening Serum earns lots of credit in the Amazon reviews from people with hyperpigmentation and melasma. But folks with rosacea will also find it incredibly useful in their skincare routine.
4. Bio-Oil is better known for its ability to lighten scars, pregnancy stretch marks, and other spots. But! Lots of reviewers say it does wonders for dry, super-sensitive rosacea breakouts.
5. InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum offers up some seriously soothing and moisturizing abilities on the reg with its hyaluronic acid, but especially when you suffer a flare-up. Get behind me, Satan!
6. The Ordinary Niacinamide helps regulate sebum and minimize pores thanks to its potent vitamin and mineral formula. Reviewers say it helps reduce redness and lets the *glow* shine through.
7. Glossier Solution has chemical exfoliants perfect for babes with super sensitive skin (which, tbh, I think most rosacea sufferers have!) to help lighten scarring, improve general skin tone, and slough off dead skin you no longer need. Say buh-bye to those physical exfoliants that leave you redder and more irritated.
8. Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Calming Toner soothes and hydrates dry, flaky skin thanks to antioxidants and lipids. Cheers to calmer, nicer-feeling skin in the a.m. before you have to head out for the day.
9. Era Organics Soothe Moisturizer deserves main billing in your daily routine thanks to anti-inflammatory ingredients like milk thistle, MSM, and chamomile. Seriously though, the reviewer pics are STAGGERING.
10. Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask contains soothing azulene, chamomile extract, and balsam peru, making it a solid (anti-inflammatory) option for any babes who've found that their sensitive skin doesn't exactly gel with most masks on the market.
11. Stila One Step, Color Correcting Facial Serum works as a makeup primer that's a step above the rest for anyone looking to create an even-tone canvas for foundation... or find a color-correcting solution that'd leave you makeup-free.
12. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer is a common dermatologist rec (including from my derm!) with prebiotic thermal water and niacinamide to hydrate skin for up to 48 hours!!!
13. And La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser, another essential in my skincare routine, tackles makeup without stripping your skin of moisture or triggering a flare-up. I can use this in the morning and at the end of the day when I wash away my daily drag. Seriously, no need to double cleanse!
14. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser *gently* washes the day from your lovely visage. Don't worry, it's made for dry, sensitive skin.
15. Honeyskin Ultimate Face and Body Cream delivers results on all kinds of irritating skin issues besides rosacea, like eczema, psoriasis, and other rashes. TL;DR, it's good to have in your medicine cabinet.
16. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel-Cream packs in hyaluronic acid for a soothing effect on parched, irritated skin. And it won't clog your pores, bc as if you needed another thing to worry about.
17. e.l.f. Tone Adjusting Face Primer helps cancel out redness and preps your skin for whatever your day (or night) has ahead for you.
18. Weleda Skin Food contains chamomile, calendula, and pansy for a fantastic moisturizer folks with especially irritated, dry, and flaky skin will wonder how they lived so long without.
19. Dermaced Redness Redux Advanced Rosacea & Skin Redness Serum has lots of fans in the comments that range from folks who're newly diagnosed to those who've been dealing with redness for more than a decade.
20. ESARORA Ice Roller seems to be the one thing missing from everyone's routine. Reviewers tout its soothing abilities for headaches, oncoming breakouts, and yes, for rosacea too!
21. Tatcha The Indigo Cream Soothing Skin Protectant delivers relief and hydration in a velvety-rich formula, which is something anyone dealing with rosacea can appreciate. Can I get an AMEN?!
22. Dr. Wade's Organics 5-in-1 Acne Rosacea Serum helps provide some physical and visible relief if, according to the reviewers, you find your flare-ups are paired with some adult acne and raised rashes.
23. Cetaphil Redness-Relieving Night Moisturizer does the dang thing for your inflamed, irritated skin while you get your beauty sleep thanks to a formula with calming licorice extract, allantoin, and caffeine.
24. Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup masks vibrant red patches in one makeup formula in case you'd rather forgo the priming step in your daily routine.
25. Eucerin Redness Relief Night Creme hydrates and soothes while you drift off to Dreamland. Plus, the under-$10 price point won't keep you up at night about fitting your new go-to in your budget.
26. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Balm works its rich (but matte!) formula of shea butter and glycerin on your face and/or body. So just keep this bb around for when your largest organ gets a bit irritated.
27. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Color-Correcting Cream takes just a little bit to do a whole lot of red-masking for people with lighter skin tones — and with full coverage to boot!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.