We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A silicone-free L’Oreal lamellar treatment that makes good on its promise of shine, shine, shine. This banishes dullness in eight seconds flat, giving your mane all that lustrous bounce but thankfully *none* of the weigh-down.
2. An Oribe texturizing spray considered a holy grail amongst the ~thin hair~ community. It's all very simple: Spray this on dry hair for an immediate root lift — and buildable, non-greasy volume will be delivered with just a few spritzes.
3. Sexy Hair volumizing hairspray so you can run your fingers through your hair (*cue passage from Nicholas Sparks novel*) with confidence. This provides ultimate hold without making your mane feel stiff, meaning you won't hear a crunch whenever you adjust a bang.
4. A Remington wand capable of doing the Impossible (yes, Impossible with a capital "I"). This miracle tool allows even the finest, straightest of manes to hold the most voluminous beach waves: Just wrap your hair around the barrel, wait a few seconds, and you're done. Minimal effort required. Several tears shed.
5. A Nexxus clarifying shampoo because that 10 pounds of dry shampoo you used two days ago is still trapped in your roots. Trust me. It didn't exactly run away. This anti-residue wash deep cleans build-up that would otherwise lead to lack of body, excessive grease, and *gulp* stringiness.
6. An Herbal Essences volume shampoo capable of delighting your tresses *and* nose thanks to the invigorating scent of mint and citrus. Not only does a blend of essential antioxidants, aloe, and sea kelp promote hair health and body, but it's also free of icky dyes, parabens, and aluminum.
7. An Elizavecca collagen protein treatment, because our ends have more split than a banana sundae. This tames frizzy hair and delivers ultimate smoothness — all without weighing it down. Your tresses will look as if they've never even *heard* of hot tools and hair dye.
8. An ammonia- and peroxide-free L'Oreal Paris temporary spray for covering grays between salon visits. Consider this the concealer of your haircare routine, using a lightweight formula (READ: non-greasy) to hide silver strands with no smudging or sticky residue required. We love quick fixes to annoying problems.
9. Kitsch transparent coils so you can achieve that quick updo without wrapping a single hair tie around your thin ponytail a minimum of, oh, 10 times to ensure a strong hold. This ouch-less design won't tug at your hair and doesn't leave any dents behind, either.
10. An R+Co paste with all the benefits of your favorite dry shampoo (grease = a true arch nemesis), but all the benefits of a styling paste!? It's truly ludicrous how well this works at tackling two problems: absorbing oil whilst adding texture.
11. A Sun Bum leave-in spray that enlists the hydrating benefits of coconut and sunflower seed oil to give hair what it needs this right this second: MOISTURE. Not only will this counteract the drying effects of sun and chlorine, but it even works as a lightweight de-tangler to help your brush glide right through each thin strand.
12. A teasing brush with tourmaline-enhanced nylon bristles to pump up the volume and truly thicken each strand of hair. A bonus worth noting: The tapered handle makes fixing (or switching) your part into a seamless process.
13. A Hair Dance powder dry shampoo especially great at vacuuming up grease and adding body sans any leftover chalky white residue. Pro tip: If you add some into your roots before bed, you'll wake up with a completely refreshed scalp that looks like it was shampooed five minutes ago (...as opposed to five days ago).
14. A Moroccanoil foam mousse that is ~step one~ on your quest for more defined curls. This lightweight formula enlists the help of argan oil (v. rich in antioxidants) to fight frizz, separate curls, and add bounce. And it won't weigh down your hair! Volume and locks that would make Shirley Temple jealous are now yours for the taking.
15. A Kenra finishing spray for a mega dose of volume, shine, and hold. Feel confident knowing that the hour-long session you had straightening your humidity-hating hair this a.m. won’t be in vain: This stuff truly holds every fine strand and flyaway in place.
16. A John Frieda hot air brush, because an average straightener usually takes ALL the volume out of your roots (cc: pin-straight styles reminiscent of Jersey Shore days). This easy-to-use tool will give you a salon-quality blowout that is shockingly easy to achieve.
17. An eco-friendly Ethique shampoo bar that adds a ton of body to even the finest of tresses *and* just one bar equals three bottles of liquid shampoo. Volume combined with money saved and avoided plastic = my definition of bliss.
18. An Amika straightening brush designed with impressive iRed technology so heat can more rapidly penetrate your hair. In English? This thing reduces straightening time by up to half (#bless), ion projectors and a ceramic base promise smoothness and shine, plus it doesn't give that "pin-straight" effect that basically ruins your chance at volume and body.
19. An Olaplex bonding oil that uses green tea and grape seed oil to give your hair some lightweight hydration while *also* providing protection against the ☀️. This, my friends, is like sunscreen for your haircare routine.
20. A Sexy Hair texturizing powder you dab into your roots, spread through to the end, and bam! You've got body. This instantly liquifies to provide both fullness and slight tackiness, the latter of which makes your hot tool (and style staying power) so much more effective.
21. An Aveda daily treatment with a 98% naturally-derived blend that works to combat four types of damage (environmental, chemical, physical, and heat), all while reducing breakage by up to 90% in about a week. And we all know that breakage = not easy to conceal when you have thin hair that enjoys displaying flyaways for fun.
22. A Herstyler repair serum infused with argan oil, vitamin e, and aloe vera to tame frizz with a vengeance. It's also blissfuly lightweight, meaning it won't weigh down your mane *or* make it look like you're wearing a vat of grease.
23. A Verb volume spray that uses polymer seed extract, patented copolymer, quinoa protein, and soy protein to deliver strength and volume for a commercial-worthy mane; all you'll have to do is, well, spritz your hair. *patiently waits for royalty check*
24. A Playa textured spray so you can bring beach benefits to your haircare routine without having to, well, go to the beach. This blend of sea salt and chia seed extract easily delivers that sought after "tousled but voluminous" look — the kind that otherwise takes a ton of tears, time, and hot tool use.
25. A refreshing OGX treatment that uses tea tree leaf oil, peppermint, and witch hazel extracts to hit the reset button on greasy roots (aka, the natural response to an overly dry scalp). TL;DR: this treats your scalp to a ~facial~ that will strengthen your mane and allow styling products to take more effectively.
26. A deep clean shampoo brush to stimulate circulation via silicone massage, which contributes to speedier hair growth and prevents excess oil build-up. If your thin hair has grown one centimeter since your 2-inch trim last year (I know that feeling well), consider this the shower staple you didn't know you needed.
27. A boar bristle brush designed to evenly distribute all 👏 that 👏 oil 👏 from root to tip because oil at your roots = super flat hair. I'm pretty sure that any product capable of detangling and volumizing at the same time should be investigated for sorcery.
28. A got2b bodifying mousse formulated with hair-healthy ingredients for adding elasticity, volume, and strength. In English? It'll help your "I spent 45 minutes with a hot tool in my hands" style hold all day, whether that style involves tight ringlets or stick-straight strands.
29. Moroccanoil volume conditioner to plump 👏 it 👏 up 👏. This blend of Linden bud extract and argan oil restores fried ends with a vengeance, taming dullness and adding fullness with each and every wash.
30. A WetBrush with OmniFlex technology, an ingenious design that conforms to your scalp to painlessly detangle your 'do. This slides through hair in a jiffy, saving you a ton of post-shower styling time — *and* it won't yank out what little hair you have.
31. NatureLab Tokyo Perfect Oil Mist delivers stunning shine with a single spritz. Platinum fiber, pearl extract, hyaluronic acid, and grape stem cells say ~be gone~ to dull hair for a glossy mane that won't feel weighed down (even if you have thin hair). We love that "I got a trim" look without chopping off inches of hair.
32. An Xtava diffuser for the most *chef kisses* defined curls of your life. This tool is designed with 360 degree airflow, which is just a fancy way of saying that heat is evenly distribute to dry each strand to perfection without causing any unwanted frizz in the process.
33. Hask Shampoo and Conditioner Set provide tresses with an extra layer of protection via organic rose oil and peach extract — this duo seals in hair color while also giving bounce, body, and shine. Want to be cast in a shampoo commercial? This is step one toward that royalty check.
34. Mini hair pins to give you the ballerina bun of your pirouette-packed dreams. Just one of these little pins can do the work of up to *20* hair pins, ridding the need of those excessive random pins that would otherwise just dig into your scalp. (Plus, it's a ~fancy updo~ that implies real effort and not a way to hide the fact that you, for example, have not washed your hair in days.)
35. A set of L’Oréal Paris sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner that strengthens and bonds hair (particularly for anyone with color-treated locks). This fortifies your hair and keeps it nice and happy so it’ll continue to grow without breaking or thinning.
36. A bottle of 100% cold-pressed castor oil to intensely nourish your hair and stimulate growth. It also works great for lashes, brows, and skin, so it’s safe to say this could revolutionize your entire self-care routine.
37. A biotin-rich shampoo and conditioner set designed for all hair types, from thin and oily to thick and frizzy. The formula of natural botanicals work together to increase thickness and volume, so you can rock your bounciest do to date - naturally!
Promising review: "Amazing product! The best I have tried this far! Shampoo and conditioner have spirulina agent in it which is very good for regeneration and growth of anything, in this case — hair. I absolutely love the smell this product leaves - not overpowering and modern, if I may say. The texture of shampoo and conditioner is high quality. This set is for any type of hair and fits me just great! After drying, I can feel my hair is not overworked with chemicals and doesn’t feel dry or freeze at all!!! It leaves my hair shined and super soft!! I am really impressed and this is my fav product so far and I decline to use anything else." –Luba
Get the set from Amazon for $29.99.