1. What do you call a hen who counts her eggs? A mathemachicken!
2. Why was the broom late? It overswept!
3. What's a cheerleader's favorite cereal? Cheerios!
4. What kind of shorts do clouds wear? Thunderwear!
5. What do you call a story about a broken pencil? Pointless!
6. What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear!
7. What's a pirate's favorite letter? You'd think it was "R" but it's the "C" they love!
8. What do you tell Simba when he's walking too slow? Mufasa!
9. Why is it a bad idea to tell a burrito a secret? They might spill the beans!
10. What does a nut say when it sneezes? Cashew!
11. Why did the Jedi cross the road? To get to the dark side!
12. Knock, knock! Who's there? A little old lady. A little old lady who? I didn't know you could yodel!
13. Why did the pie go to the dentist? It needed a filling!
14. Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay they'd be called bagels!
15. What are the strongest days of the week? Saturday and Sunday — the rest are weekdays!
16. Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honey combs!
17. Why couldn't the bicycle stand up? Because it was two tired!
18. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta!
19. What do you call a pig that does karate? Pork chop!
20. Where does a sheep go to get a haircut? The Baa baa shop!
21. How did the french fry propose to the hamburger? He gave her an onion ring!
22. What did the frustrated cat say? Are you kitten me right meow?
23. How does a dog stop a video? By hitting the paws button!
24. What do you call two octopuses that look exactly the same? Itenticle!
25. What is a snake's favorite school subject? Hisssstory!
26. Why do spiders make such great baseball players? Because they catch flies!
27. Where do hamburgers take their sweethearts on Valentine's Day to dance? The Meat Ball!