We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Spicewalla essentials spice kit to turn your wannabe chef game up a notch. With 18 spices, you'll be able to season like a pro, making meals even tastier and therefore Seamless less attractive. Your wallet will thank you later since you will no longer be dropping major $$ on takeout.
2. A stainless steel strainer so you can drain cans without making a total mess and without cutting yourself. The rust-resistant stainless steel won't trap odors and is easy to clean.
3. An Athleta sports bra that'll actually hold you in place while you jump, press, run, and climb. The supportive compression will keep you secure whether training indoors or venturing outside for a longer hike. Gone are the days of *painful* workouts — you're making the effort to exercise in the first place, you should be comfortable!
4. Or! A lightweight running pant so versatile you can wear them on a long-distance run or while on a long-distance flight. They're breathable, wrinkle-resistant, water-repellant, and super stretchy. AKA you'll never want to take them off and you may be motivated to actually wake up at 6 a.m. for that jog.
5. A hair finishing cream to help tame those annoying little hairs that surround your face and fly around no matter the weather or how much you try to control them. It's the size of a mascara stick so you can easily keep tucked in your bag's side pocket.
6. A Dagne Dover laptop bag so you can commute to work in style and with enough storage space for everything you tote around on a daily basis. It's made from neoprene (which will protect your goods from spills and rain) and has tons of organizing pockets, a trolley sleeve for travel, and a detachable key leash.
7. An eyeliner stamp, because spending time in front of the mirror trying to perfectly match your wings is so darn frustrating. Those with shaky hands can finally get the sharp edge they're looking for — this stamp will provide equal wings each and every time.
8. Cable clips to keep your wires organized and easily accessible throughout the day. You can peel and stick the clips to whatever surface, like your desk, bedside table, car dashboard, or kitchen counter.
9. Tend Skin razor bump and ingrown hair solution so you can get clear skin and nix those unsightly bumps after shaving. It'll also minimize that annoying post-wax redness and help get rid of ingrown hairs. Bless.
10. A silicone baking mold, because spending all that time making egg muffins or cupcakes only to have all the bottoms rip off is way too frustrating. The molds are freezer-, dishwasher-, and oven-safe, so they're super versatile.
11. An anti-slip solution for anyone who's constantly nagged by sliding glasses while out and about. These silicone grips are soft and flexible for everyday wear.
12. An iOttie wireless charging stand so you don't have to struggle with plugging your phone in when you wake up in the middle of the night and realize your battery is almost dead. You can simply place your phone on the stand and it will instantly start charging.
13. A Mighty Patch hydrocolloid acne-absorbing patch to suck out all the pus and gunk from breakouts overnight. It'll do the work while you sleep, so you can wake up to smaller, healed pimples instead of angry monsters.
14. A daily planner so you can successfully stay on top of each day's most important tasks and appointments — you can even make note of meals. Checking items off your list is rather therapeutic, let me tell ya.
15. A folding board to maximize the amount of space in your closet by neatly folding and storing all of your tees, pants, and sweaters. If you fold correctly, you can essentially triple the amount of clothing you can fit into one drawer.
16. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish so you can get rid of water marks on your tables, freshen up your cabinets, and revive your floors. It'll polish and shine, adding a protective layer to the wood so future stains won't penetrate and cause dryness or fading.
17. A bottle of La Roche-Posay salicylic acid cleanser that'll rid your skin of excess oil and fight any and every type of breakout you may experience (whiteheads and blackheads included).
18. An expandable countertop rack, because literally no one has sufficient counter space to meal prep, store appliances, and house everyday items. You're done with hoarding things in your oven just for a bit more space. It'll play home to all the things you shove in drawers and in that rando space under your sink.
19. A 32-ounce hydration-tracking water bottle that'll keep you on-track throughout your day if you can never seem to drink enough on a regular schedule. The bottle is leak-free, so you can throw it in your bag for all-day use without the fear of spills.
20. A pet hair removal broom since you've got some pet fur CAKED into a rug in your home. Or all over your sofa. And this bad boy will collect that hair in just a matter of minutes. The built-in squeegee edge can also contain spills!
21. A monthly budget planner so you always know how much you can allot to groceries and nighttime activities, with just enough left for rent 🙃. Can you hear your 'rents clapping in the distance??
22. Mesh laundry bags to separate lights from darks, delicates from non-delicates, and socks. These will make doing your laundry so much easier (and faster).
23. A John Frieda hot air brush so you can get a luscious blowout in about a third of the time without spending big bucks. The brush combines the effect of a round brush with the power of a blowdryer. If you're not a hair pro, this will do all the heavy-lifting for you!
24. A Squatty Potty to make your bathroom go-time more comfortable by relaxing the muscle around your colon, allowing you to ~release~ more quickly and completely.
25. A Zipuller, because we've all strained our arm trying to grab that darn zipper that is justtt out of reach. Why waste time trying to get your clothes fully on in the morning when you could be getting extra sleep???
26. A set of bed bands so your fitted sheet stays in place through the entire night, saving you from constantly tugging them down each and every time you climb into bed. Plus, they're adjustable to fit any and all bed sizes or sheet types.
27. A Frywall to prevent the awful oil and grease splatter that plagues your stovetop every time you attempt to cook. You just wanna consume a BEC on a Sunday morning without creating a mess and causing a massive cleanup after.
28. A Billie razor (and refill subscription) so you can end the shaving nightmare of missed hairs, small cuts, and uncomfortable razor burn. When you sign up, you'll receive a *incredibly pretty* razor, two blade cartridges, and a magnetic holder.
29. A pair of blue light–blocking glasses for reducing digital eye strain. If you sit in front of a computer for hours on end, then these are for you! They can leave your eyes feeling less dry and tired by filtering out short wavelength blue light emitted by screens.
30. A bottle of Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go toilet spray to mask any nasty odors so you can finally poop at your S.O.'s place. Oh last minute sleepover? Yes, I'd actually love to stay over.
31. A magnetic menu board that'll end the guessing game on Sunday afternoon when you look at the week ahead and begin to figure out what you've got going on and when you'll have time to cook.
New life mood:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: