We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A pillow that twists and adjusts with you, so you always have a comfortable place to rest your head.
2. A face mask to bring your skin back to life.
3. A portable charger that lets you charge two devices at once.
4. Some noise-minimizing headphones so you can block out all those talkative neighbors.
5. An eye mask designed to not put pressure on your face -- and potentially save your eye makeup.
6. A cozy blanket you can roll up and take on the go.
7. Some Purell wipes to disinfect your hands — and table tray.
8. On-the-go mini toothbrushes because nothing is worse than horrible breath.
9. Ergonomic ear buds that'll literally mold to your ears so they never fall out.
10. An inflatable headrest you can roll up and don't have to wear as a pillow necklace.
11. Some under-eye masks to help your tired eyes feel refreshed and enriched.
12. A pack of super portable reusable towels that expand when you add water so you always have a way to wipe everything down — even yourself.
13. Delicious-smelling hand cream to keep your skin nice and moisturized, regardless how many times that air is recirculated.
14. A collapsible water bottle you can take through security empty, fill up at a water fountain, and have enough water to stay hydrated throughout your flight.
15. Some body wipes for that I just showered feeling after an all-night flight.
16. A silk eye mask to help relax you to sleep — even on the most stressful of trips.
17. Wireless headphones so you don't accidentally tangle yourself up in cords while you sleep...again.
18. A comfortable bra you won't feel like ripping off two seconds into your flight.
19. A portable phone charger because nothing ruins a flight more than being stuck without the ability to mindlessly play Candy Crush for hours on end.
20. A pack of lip balm you won't ever want to live without, especially on a dry AF flight.
21. Noise-canceling ear buds for total silence without all the bulk.
22. A single-serve coffee brewer because airplane coffee is f#@%ing terrible.
23. A pair of comfortable AF lounge pants so you can transition from sleeping on your flight to sprinting to catch your connection straight to a first-class upgrade.
24. And this machine-washable neck pillow so you can make sure it's totally clean for every flight.
Comfortable travels, everyone!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.