35 Products You’ll Fall In Love With Right After The First Use
Did I fall in love with my Billie razor the first time I used it? Absolutely.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
2. And while you're at it, you'll want to add these washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart, too, because they're just as easy, and we wanna help keep your appliances in tip-top shape.
3. A power scrubber that'll make quick work of cleaning away at grout, soap scum, and other tough gunk.
4. A hair finishing stick for putting fussy, fly away hairs in their rightful place — neatly styled with the rest of your hair, of course!
5. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
6. Mini spin hair pins that'll make putting your hair up in a flawless bun super simple. Just one of these little pins can do the work of 20 bobby pins!!! I, for one, do not want to clip 20 bobby pins in my hair.
7. A Dash air fryer that'll have you enjoying "fried" versions of all your favorite foods, minus all the yucky oils.
8. A mascara with a cult-following and for good reason. It delivers million dollar-looking lashes for less than $15, is extra great for those with sensitive eyes, and won't wear away or run.
9. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
10. An Instant Pot that'll pretty much become your new favorite gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, a sauté-r, a yogurt maker, and a warmer all in ONE.
11. A pair of seamless rib bike shorts for a buttery soft addition to your daily routine whether that means your WFH wardrobe, your workout ensemble, or just your comfy lounging around outfit.
12. A cleaning essentials kit so you can easily make your own nontoxic cleaning products at home. Plus, thanks to the reusable bottles, you'll be cutting down on waste and saving money on refills.
13. A whipped shower icing that comes in a variety of yummy scents that'll leave your body feeling clean and moisturized after you shower.
14. A hot air brush so you can dry AND style your damp hair with one convenient styling tool. It's like getting a salon blowout all without having to leave your house!
15. An anti-fog spray perfect for those who are now all too familiar with the struggle of their glasses getting fogged up while wearing a mask.
16. A Billie razor subscription — you'll get a $9 starter box with a handle in a pretty color of your choice, a magic magnetic holder, and two blades surrounded in a layer of charcoal soap for the smoothest, gentlest shave of your life.
17. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer for a concealer that you may find provides coverage of dark circles and fine lines better than more expensive concealers on the market, all without a caked-on look.
18. Mike's Hot Honey that may just become your new go-to condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and just eat it directly from the bottle. You do you.
19. Baker's Edge, a brownie pan to ensure each piece has at least two chewy edges, so fighting over the coveted end piece will become a thing of the past.
20. A stopper that'll allow you to store your unfinished champagne bottles with confidence that their bubbly goodness will be preserved and just as good for your next mimosa, spritz, or a glass of champagne.
21. A microwave egg cooker so you can whip up a high protein breakfast without needing to break out the skillet or turn on the stove.
22. Belief The True Cream Aqua Bomb — a lightweight gel-cream that'll feel like a "drink of water" for your skin. It hydrates and absorbs into skin without leaving behind an oily residue. In fact, reviewers rave about the cooling sensation this moisturizer gives their face.
23. A food storage container set to preserve the shelf life of your produce and leftovers — they're made for eating, not throwing in the garbage.
24. A Dyson vacuum that can easily transform between being a cordless stick vacuum and a handheld vacuum, so it's versatile in cleaning just about every part of your home — even the ceiling.
25. An exfoliating facial cleansing brush for those whose most dreaded times of day are having to wash their face. Dare I say, this may make it...fun?
26. A pair of compressive, high-rise leggings that are super stretchy, squat-proof, and buttery soft. Oh, and they're made from 25 recycled water bottles so they're sustainable, too!
27. A microfiber hair towel for a more effective way to dry your hair — regular bath towels don't absorb much water, and applying excessive heat from styling tools can end up damaging it over time. This soft and gentle towel is great for all hair types, quickly soaks up water, and helps reduce drying time.
28. A rapid egg cooker so you don't have to waste your precious time standing over the stove waiting for your eggs to finish cooking. I own this, and lemme tell ya, it's a pretty wonderful thing being able to watch Netflix and not keep a hawk-eye view on my omelet in the mornings.
29. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser – a conditioning face wash with a cult following and for good reason = it's nice and gentle on ultra-sensitive skin, but contains the same cleaning agents found in contact lens solution so it's powerful in its abilities.
30. A 3-in-1 avocado slicer for splitting, pitting, and slicing the green stuff known as nature's butter. Less time fanagling with silverware and more time eating avocado toast — win/win.
31. The Comfy — a combination of a sherpa blanket and a hoodie that'll keep you feeling so warm, cozy, and — you guessed it — COMFY. Good luck! You're never gonna wanna take this thing off.
32. A coffee bean ice tray so you can make coffee ice cubes! Starting your morning off with an iced coffee that's too diluted because you used regular ice cubes doesn't sound so appealing when you think of coffee bean cubes.
33. Finishing Touch Flawless Legs for removing hair in a painless, seamless, and simple way that is a million and one times better than subjecting yourself to shaving or waxing.
34. A wand wine filter that'll remove sulfates and histamines from your wine so you can enjoy your drink without worrying about a headache afterwards.
35. A car dip clip so you can drive WHILE dipping your nugs and fries, because it's important to drive safe WHILE enjoying ketchup.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.