We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A terracotta clay vase because you don't need a reason to give them flowers — you just love the way their face lights up every time you walk in with a new bouquet. Now, they won't have to display it in a cracked mason jar!
2. Or a dried bouquet that'll last for as long as your love for them will: Forever. I have a dried bouquet that looks and smells as beautiful as the day I got it three years ago!
3. 25 messages in a bottle, so they can get a dose of love every day of the year. Each capsule contains a tiny piece of paper to share the way you feel about them. A friend gifted me something similar a few years ago, and I still read the notes whenever I need a bit of a boost.
4. A Chatbooks photo album to remind them of all of the best memories you share together. This one has interactive pages such as a Valentine's Day bucket list and fill-in-the-blank coupons!
5. A heart-shaped plant that couldn't possibly grow as fast as your love for them does. Hoyas are very low-maintenance succulents, so it'll be tough for even those with the blackest of thumbs to kill them.
6. Or a minimalist concrete planter if they're a more experienced ~plarent~, and their baby aloe is quickly outgrowing its current home.
7. A set of personalized stationery because your favorite thing in the world is their beautiful love notes. So, if you really think about it, the set is really a gift for both of you!
9. A conversation deck because you never want to stop learning new things about them or growing in your relationship.
10. Or a 66-pack of date night cards because going to a nice restaurant just isn’t as fun as it used to be…. Six of the cards are blank, so you can add your own great ideas to the mix.
11. A Fujifilm Instax mini, so your shutterbug can actually print the adorable pictures they take of the two of you right on the spot.
12. A book of poems if you sometimes struggle to find the words to explain your feelings. Don't worry — reading Mary Oliver won't feel like taking a poetry class. She puts everything there is to say in the simplest of terms.
13. A 1,000-piece puzzle because you want to spend all of your time together but are running out of activities to do during what feels like an eternal winter.
14. A set of colorful touch lamps for long distance Valentines that want to feel closer to each other. When you touch your lamp, there's will light up and show them that you're thinking of them (and vice versa, of course).
Friendship Lamps by Filimin sells friendship lamps and picture frames to help keep you and your loved ones connected. We've also got you covered with some more gift ideas for long distance relationships.
Promising review: "I love this product! Great, unique gift for my girlfriend. We use these lamps all the the time, just to let each other know that we miss them or are thinking of them. It also lets me know that she got home safely from work or wherever. Awesome gift and worth the money." –Donald