37 Cool Fashion Brands That Should Be On Your Radar
Everything from build-your-own espadrilles to underwire bras that (gasp) don't suck.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. All hail the athleisure available for purchase at Girlfriend Collective. In addition to 100% recycled and recyclable packaging, this eco-friendly brand transforms trash (*plastic bottles and fishing nets*) into leggings, sports bras, crew socks, and more.
2. Mejuri specializes in making fine jewelry accessible. Their handcrafted accessories are direct to consumer, plus each item is listed with a ~traditional retail~ costs to showcase fair pricing. The ring below? Mejuri charges $50 — the traditional retail estimate is $165.
3. Searching for kitschy designs?! Look no further than Soludos, known for their iconic embroidery that spans from espadrilles (cc the rosé pair featured below) to jumpsuits worthy of their own fan club.
4. Bras don't have to suck. Sounds blasphemous, but Harper Wilde proves my words to be true. They offer six basic (but fantastic) styles: lightly-lined, strapless, push-up, sports bra, nursing, and an every day bralette.
5. Allbirds makes sustainable sneakers that are supremely comfortable right outside the box — no break-in period, no painful heel blisters. Their secret sauce is machine-washable merino wool.
6. When you think of a day spent lounging in luxury, think of UpWest: their styles look put-together without compromising comfort. Think wide-leg ribbed sweats and fleece hoodies galore.
7. When's the last time you updated your underwear drawer? If the answer is "seven years ago," then it's time to check out Parade. They make cozy undies from recycled premium fabrics that'll feel like butter against your skin.
8. Take a break from your basic black booties and opt for Teleport Shoes instead. They offer funky designs — think lightning bolts and constellations — that are unique but still ~pair~ perfectly with a ton of outfits.
9. Batoko has basically taken 300,000 plastic bottles (!!!) and transformed it into swimwear. Cute swimwear available in fun prints, to boot.
10. Salone Monet is revolutionizing the shoe game by redefining what the term "nude" actually means. They offer Italian-made pumps that come in six nude shades, ensuring that everyone can have a solid heel in their wardrobe.
11. Brazil-based Farm Rio is here to add a splash of ROY G. BIV to your wardrobe with colorful prints and quality materials. Look no further than this print-loving brand to brighten your day.
12. Femfetti allows you to get into the ~holiday~ spirit by offering kitschy clothing focused on specific times of year. Need a cozy Hocus Pocus sweater? This brand's got you covered with all the cozy pop culture-inspired pieces you want.
13. Cozy bralettes and glow-in-the-dark undies are the sup du jour at MeUndies. Brace your cheeks for comfort with their premium MicroModal fabric, which is actually three times softer than cotton.
14. Travel the globe by way of Jet Set Candy! They use quality sterling silver, 14-karat vermeil, or solid gold to create destination-inspired jewelry that will do nothing to quell your wanderlust. Sorry, not sorry.
15. Two words: strawberry dress. Kosovo-born Lirika Matoshi has gone viral for the style featured below, but rest assured that there are *plenty* more iconic outfits —including face masks and a Disney Princess collection — where that came from.
16. Rochelle Porter Design is a Black-owned fashion brand that focuses on sustainability by using organic and recycled materials. Plus, the travel-inspired prints are s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g: we're talking tons of color and bold designs that pay homage to Rochelle's Caribbean roots.
19. Browsing the Hanifa online shop is *not* meant for the indecisive: You'll want absolutely everything. From funky asymmetrical sweaters to corset skirts, every piece looks like it would be part of the main exhibit at a fashion museum.
20. Thinking about investing in a ~timeless~ accessory? Then Daniel Wellington is the place to start your search! These minimalistic watches offer interchangeable straps and are genuinely fantastic quality — the kind that will last and last and last through a million wears.
21. The dresses at Rat & Boa are best described by the following emoji: 😍. These slinky slips and patterned minis will basically guarantee your spot as the belle of any ball.
22. Anthony Lent creates splurge-worthy jewelry you're basically guaranteed to salivate over — we're talking unique, intricate pieces that will feel entirely your own.
23. For dresses and matching sets galore, you'll want to bookmark Sabo Skirt right this second. From casual ~sweatshirt and shorts~ ensembles to fancier 'fits, you're guaranteed to fall in love with about one million things.
24. Aurate crafts dainty, ethically sourced jewelry sure to become the ~pièce de résistance~ of any outfit in your wardrobe. They also offer personal engraving and home try-ons, where you're sent up to five pieces and have a week to test 'em out.
25. Lilly's Kloset is an online boutique that specializes in stylish pieces so trendy, it's basically inevitable that you'll want to take a pic for the 'gram.
26. Summersalt began with colorful, vibrant swimwear but has since expanded to design a *ton* of fashion must-haves: sleepwear, loungewear, solid basics, and cover-ups.
28. Becca Jewelry crafts handmade pieces that are truly something to drool at: think accessories adorned with pearls and coins that will get you a minimum of one million compliments per day.
29. Prepare for chilly weather with Avec Les Filles. Along with tops and dresses, they offer truly solid outerwear ranging from belted biker jackets and cozy teddies to oversized puffers and cotton trench coats.
30. Vintage-inspired swimwear? Yes, please. Hermoza swimsuits are equipped with built-in shape-wear, plus they can easily be tucked into high-waisted denim for an outfit that's appropriate all 365 days of the year.
31. Enavant Active embodies the *best* kind of athleisure: think lovely matching sets crafted with luxe fabrics that won't rip after one wash.
32. If a pair of boots were to embody rock and roll, they'd probably be sold at NYC-based Modern Vice. These designer boots range from dark leather to light pink suede, with each pair looking more iconic than the next.
33. The idea behind Fortune & Frame is personalization! Each locket (think 14-karat gold-dipped fortune cookies) comes with a paper fortune that can be held inside the pendant.
34. Parisian-based and Brazilian-made Veja designs sneakers that are both chic and practical, with most styles beginning at a white or black base with fun detailing added in (think pops of neon yellow or burgundy).
35. What's better than fashion for myself? Fashion for my pet. Frenchie bulldog crafts luxe collars, cooling bandanas, and hoodies (!!!!) to make your doggo the most stylish pup at the park.
36. Clothes from My Oh My Supply Co. will have you feeling as if you're waiting on line for Dole Whip at Disney. That's right, folks: they offer a *ton* of clothing inspired by your favorite Disney classics.
37. Handmade in Italy, Italeau describes itself as luxury you can live in. This brand takes essential styles (think ballet flats and black booties) and kicks them up a notch with waterproof leather and memory foam removable insole.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.