24 Products You Should Consider If You’d Describe Your Interior Design Style As Cottagecore
Pressed flowers and copper pots and calligraphy sets, oh my.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A very pretty duvet-and-sham set covered in botanicals like yellow flowers and green leaves. Each piece is 100% cotton, which is a highly breathable fabric and won’t hold in heat like polyester and other synthetics.
2. A wax seal stamp kit that comes with everything you need to beautifully seal all those handwritten letters you've been writing. Because all supplies are included, this is a great kit for beginners.
3. Or a full-blown calligraphy set for crafting beautiful letters from start to finish. Imagine sitting under a willow tree (or in front of the computer watching calligraphy tutorials on YouTube) while you practice your penmanship with a quill and ink. What an absolute vibe.
4. Absolutely magical teaspoons that will add just the right amount of whimsy to your afternoon tea sessions. Each spoon is embossed with autumn floral imagery, a branch pattern on the handle, and a crystal on the end.
5. A pack of colorful dried flowers for crafting your heart out. Candle making, bookmarks, wall decor…the options are endless.
6. A macramé hanging shelf to house all your plants and curiosities without having to build an entire bookshelf. Because it's so lightweight, all you need are a couple S hooks to hang it from your ceiling.
7. A pack of 100 postcards from the archives of the New York Botanical Garden. Each set comes with 100 rare portraits of exotic flowers, cacti, and succulents. We'd suggest covering an entire wall with these.
8. A handmade clay wall hanging that will bring good vibes into your home. Its soft, muted tones and botanical details will add positivity to your space.
9. A very realistic 3D printed moon lamp to illuminate a room in a range of colors. It's also wireless, so if you want to turn it off or on from bed you needn't worry about getting out of bed when you're all tucked in.
10. An antique-inspired mirror that's one part Victorian and one part shabby chic. Because it's plastic it's super lightweight, so no need for heavy-duty hardware when it comes to hanging it — some folks just use tape.
11. Toile peel-and-stick wallpaper with a country life theme. Yes, technically wallpaper is for, ahem, walls, but who says you can't use it for other applications, like furniture and journaling?
12. A crystal suncatcher to turn your room into a psychedelic rainbow fest. Just hang it in your window and watch an array of rainbows cover your walls.
13. An artificial ivy garland that has 960 leaves. Turn your white walls into a foliage-filled backdrop.
14. A hammered-copper pan set for whipping up everything from creamy pumpkin soup to wild heirloom tomato risotto. Now get to foraging!
Promising review: "Love these pans! They’re gorgeous and super easy to clean. I bought a Gotham Steel pan set on Amazon two years ago and have been using them almost every day. I love the quality of the pans, how fast they heat up, and that you don’t need to season them. The cleaning is super easy; we just throw them in the dishwasher and 45 minutes later, they come out perfectly clean. My husband and I moved into a new place in January and were buying new items for our kitchen. We looked for another cookware set from Gotham Steel and found this hammered-copper set. After deliberating between this and the original lower-priced ones, I finally decided to buy these more expensive copper pans. I’M SO GLAD I DID. No oils or butter needed. No need to season them. Cleanup is almost too easy. I have a gas stove, no problem heating up just like the originals. And they look really nice. I can leave them on my stove top without worrying about the clutter. I’m going to give out a few of these for gifts come Christmastime." —Kane G.
Get it from Amazon for $62.66+ (available in sets of five, 10, 15, and 20).
15. A forest-themed collage by Vicki Rawlins that incorporates 100% real foliage. Each collage is handmade and comes unframed, so you can pick whatever frame works for your cottagecore aesthetic.
16. A galvanized-metal pitcher with major vintage vibes. Use it to arrange a recently picked bouquet, or just pick one up from Trader Joe's and call it a day.
17. Or an arrangement of artificial wildflowers that have the look of freshly cut flowers minus the hassle of real ones. Simply arrange the bouquet into your vase of choice and voilà! Done and done.
18. A floral light switch plate to make a big design impact without breaking the bank. Each switch plate is handmade using resin and materials like dried flowers and gold leaf.
19. A cute plant mister that doubles as decor when not in use. Use it to clean leaves or provide a nice misting for tropical houseplants that love high humidity.
20. An elegant Diana The Huntress bust to add some strong feminine energy to your home. It's 12" tall and can be used as an art piece or, you know, somewhere to place your headphones when you're not using them.
21. A trio of of bulb vases that are super versatile. Can it be a vase? Check. Can you use it for plant propagating? Uh huh. Is it just really cool-looking decor? Also yes!
22. A moon phase garland for adding celestial vibes to your bedroom. The hammered gold will add just the right amount of glam to your flowery abode.
23. A loopy gold vanity that's just as glamorous as you are. Imagine how pretty your various potions and perfumes will look displayed atop this absolute beauty.
24. A 15-piece rose and gold tea set with a gold holder for hosting the most epic tea parties. Put on your favorite nap dress and get to brewing some homemade rose tea.
Now look at this cat enjoying its cottagecore lifestyle.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.