Don't know what you want for your birthday? No fear! We've gathered a bunch of fun and practical ideas to get you feeling a bit more ~inspired~. From cute animal socks to a Bob Ross coloring book to a Vitamix blender, there's something for everyone!
2. A candle designed to smell like your home state (or city), in case you're far away from family on your birthday.
3. A beautiful gold loop "Daphne" claw clip inspired by Daphne Bridgerton so you can look and feel like the season's diamond (and hopefully stay out of any Lady Whistledown gossip).
Fib and Fables is a Black woman-owned small business based in Washington, DC, that sells an assortment of mythical hair accessories inspired by stories and folklore. We've also got you covered with some more Black-owned small businesses to shop from, as well a roundup of the best claw clips for your hair!
Get it from Fib and Fables for $26 (available in four styles).
5. A bottle of holographic nail polish that'll seriously hurt your productivity because you'll be staring at your nails all day.
6. An Animal Crossing video game so you can create your dream island and virtual home (that you hope to recreate for real someday).
8. A book filled with words of wisdom by ultimate chill dude Bob Ross to soothe your tired old soul.
9. A Kate Spade tote bag covered in classic novels that would be great for - well - carrying your books!
10. An Instant Pot because you want homecooked meals but hate cooking. Well, this 7-in-1 appliance will do most of the work for you.
12. An Instax Mini 9 because one of your New Year's resolutions was to start a photo album for your future grandchildren. (Or is that just me?)
13. A set of fine-line pens for starting that bullet journal you've been planning since your last birthday.
14. A word clock that's way easier to read than anything with Roman numerals. Plus, people will ogle at it every time you have guests over.
15. A quirky print of animal pirates to hang on your wall because you'll never really stop being a child — even if your driver's license says otherwise!
16. An aesthetically pleasing water bottle that just might get you to start drinking more water. Maybe, we'll ~sea~.
18. A splurge-worthy Vitamix blender you've been eyeing since your last blender died on you mid-smoothie.
19. A bottle of Rock Grace Non-Alcoholic Crystal Elixir so you can enjoy some tasty mocktails and cheers to being another year older (and potentially wiser).
20. A leopard fleece throw blanket that can be styled on your couch or bed for a pop of pattern and for when you're in the mood to watch your favorite movie with a cup of hot tea.
21. A stylish and useful Béis backpack designed to become your new favorite travel companion. It's got tons of compartments, pockets, hook-able padded straps, and a built-in laptop sleeve, all in one chic design.
BuzzFeed Shopping Editor Chelsea Stuart says: "I just bought this bag for a five-day cross-country road trip and it came in so clutch. First, I flew with it and was able to stow it under my seat so not only did I not have to check a bag, but I didn't even have to deal with overhead storage. Then, it traveled through 10+ states and various hotels with me. My absolute favorite parts of the bag are the compression straps and the fact that it fully unzips. This makes it *SO* easy to pack, unpack, and take through airport security. I was able to fit ~four pairs of leggings, four T-shirts, two sets of pajamas, two pairs of shorts, two bathing suits, a sweatshirt, a week's worth of undergarments, travel toiletries, an iPad, my wallet, and more odds and ends."
22. An amazing Always Pan by Our Place, the do-it-all kitchen tool you can count on for braising, searing, steaming, straining, sautéing, frying, boiling, serving, and looking downright beautiful, too!
Promising review: "Our daughter bought us an Always Pan for Christmas, we use it at least once every day; and absolutely love this pan! Nothing sticks to this pan, we have burned stuff in this pan, all we have to do is let the pan sit in warm soapy water for a few hours, then use the little scrubber that comes with the pan to wash the pan clean. We are so pleased with the Always Pan, we bought one for our friends as a house warming present this past month. The Always Pan is well worth the money." –Kimberly V.
Get it from Our Place for $99 (originally $150, available in eight colors).
You can read more about this product in our full review of the Always Pan.