27 Original Gifts To Give Someone Moving Into Their First Apartment
OG gifts for your OG friend because you're an OG friend.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. An AeroGarden that'll allow them to grow some plants or herbs without having to worry about the daily time commitment, or the lack of sunlight they may have in their new living space.
4. An Instant Pot for the best multi-use kitchen gadget, possibly ever. A pressure cooker, slow cooker, ricer cooker, steamer, food warmer, and sauté device all in one? No, I'm not kidding!
5. A wine glass caddy that'll have them sitting back and relaxing after a long day of unpacking boxes and setting up furniture, in the tub with a glass of their favorite alcoholic, or non-alcoholic beverage.
6. A Folklore coaster set to prevent water rings and marks from staining their surfaces in the best way possible — WITH TAYLOR SWIFT LYRICS!!!
7. A beautiful set of storage bins that'll help keep their belongings tidy and organized, while adding a nice pop of color to their living space.
8. A custom map cutting and prep board for a supes cool way of cutting up produce, meats, cheeses, and maybe even becoming better acquainted with the area surrounding their new place.
10. A tea infuser mug purrfect for the person who can always be seen with their favorite herbal beverage in-hand.
11. A pair of blackout curtains for keeping their bedroom pitch black and not letting the sunlight disturb them and their precious beauty rest.
12. A Harry Potter soup mug to make the Potter-lover in your life forget about all of the other food they can make for dinner, because once they see the steam rising out like a magical, bubbling cauldron, they're gonna become full-time soup eaters.
13. A hello mat, which is definitely more cute and unique than a typical welcome mat. Look at that perfect script.
14. A unicorn bottle holder to drink, I mean, provide a convenient and cute place for wine. Look at this little thing, it looks so happy just chugging away.
16. A book filled with adorable and hilarious photos of very good doggos catching treats that'll make a great coffee table fixture.
17. An antique book-design tissue/napkin dispenser to get the person who has a hard time ever putting their favorite read down, even to do something simple like blow their nose.
18. A set of laboratory shot glasses so the science fanatic can pour up those liquid scientific elements...(?) or ya know, take shots of alcohol. I don't know science terms, sorry.
19. A personalized cutting board you can get customized with a recipe they love! It's the perfect way for them to meal prep and add a special touch to their kitchen.
20. Marshmallow mugs that'll be great when they want to sip on some yummy hot cocoa, coffee, or tea — they could probably also use this for a small portion of soup, or even just a quick, smiley drink of water.
22. A set of monogram tipsy wine glasses you can get etched with a letter, which is basically like encouraging your friend to make every night at their new place, a relaxing wine night.
23. A magnetic dry erase menu board to help then plan out their meals for the week, compile their grocery lists, and jot down any additional reminders or notes they may need to keep handy.
24. A Fire TV Stick that'll allow them to access all their streaming services and watch their favorite movies and shows on their television screen instead of their laptop.
26. A motion-sensing table lamp that'll brighten up even the darkest of apartment spaces — while saving energy so the light isn't constantly shining when not needed.
27. A customizable towel set to help give their bathroom an extra personalized touch. You can choose to get their name, initial, or as seen below, a fun print embroidered. Perhaps I also need Olaf towels.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.