We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A personalized zip code pillow for a super cute and comfy way to commemorate their new address.
2. A five-piece pressure cooker accessory set to get if you know someone who owns or is soon going to own the multi-purpose kitchen gadget.
3. Or how about treating them to an Instant Pot while you're at it? Like this floral-printed Instant Pot that functions as a food warmer, pressure cooker, slow cooker, sauté pan, egg cooker, cake maker, rice cooker, and steamer, while looking v pretty.
4. An AeroGarden that'll allow them to grow some plants or herbs without having to worry about the daily time commitment, or the lack of sunlight they may have in their new living space.
5. A 58-piece stainless steel kitchen set for getting them set up with pretty much anything they may need to cook with — if you're willing to splurge on someone extra special, this is the perfect way to do it.
6. A Homesick candle to bring the scent of their home country, state, city, or favorite memory into their new living quarters.
7. A wine glass caddy that'll have them sitting back and relaxing after a long day of unpacking boxes and setting up furniture, in the tub with a glass of their favorite alcoholic, or non-alcoholic beverage.
8. A custom map cutting and prep board for a supes cool way of cutting up produce, meats, cheeses, and maybe even becoming better acquainted with the area surrounding their new place.
9. A bathroom sign to remind them and their house guests to please, for the love of all that is good and right in the world, flush the toilet AND wash your hands. I'm BEGGING.
10. A portable turntable that'll serve as a great piece of decor in any living space, even if they don't have any vinyl records (yet).
11. A tea infuser mug purrfect for the person who can always be seen with their favorite herbal beverage in-hand — plus, this is great for bringing/brewing tea on-the-go.
12. A custom hand-painted ornament — a forward-thinking gift to get them now so they'll have a personalized portrait of the exterior of their apartment building ready to hang on their tree come the holidays.
13. A funny noodle bowl and chopstick set that'll definitely be put to good use — sometimes, the thought of coming home after a long day at work or school and cooking in your tiny AF apartment kitchen just doesn't sound as good as heating up some ramen noodles.
14. A moisture-wicking sheet set for your sweaty friend who deserves a more comfortable (and certainly more dry) night's rest.
15. A Harry Potter soup mug to make the Potter-lover in your life forget about all of the other food they can make for dinner, because once they see the steam rising out like a magical, bubbling cauldron, they're gonna become full-time soup eaters.
16. A queen size bed-in-a-box that'll be super simple for them to set up. There is truly no better gift than the gift of sleep.
17. A set of four mini cocottes with a cookbook perfect for single-serve meals, which, if they're living relatively on their own, is gonna make cooking so much easier.
18. A hanging photo display to provide them a fun-looking place to show-off pictures of their family, friends, original photographs, and of course, a pic of the two of you.
19. A compact side table that can be used to hold their snacks, drinks, lamps, plants, phones, or anything else really, and is small and light enough to easily move around.
20. A hello mat, which is definitely more cute and unique than a typical welcome mat. Look at that perfect script.
21. A unicorn bottle holder to drink, I mean, provide a convenient and cute place for wine. Look at this little thing, it looks so happy just chugging away. Can't say I blame him!
22. A book filled with adorable and hilarious photos of very good doggos catching treats that'll make a great coffee table fixture.
23. An antique book-design tissue/napkin dispenser to get the person who has a hard time ever putting their favorite read down, even to do something simple like blow their nose.
24. A set of laboratory shot glasses so the science fanatic can pour up those liquid scientific elements...(?) or ya know, take shots of alcohol. I don't know science terms, sorry.
25. Marshmallow mugs that'll be great when they want to sip on some yummy hot cocoa, coffee, or tea — they could probably also use this for a small portion of soup, or even just a quick, smiley drink of water.
26. A Coca-Cola napkin dispenser to help them transform their kitchen into a cute retro diner.
27. A motion-sensing table lamp that'll brighten up even the darkest of apartment spaces — while saving energy so the light isn't constantly shining when not needed.
28. A celestial plant shelf to add some flare into any living space, regardless if they actually put a plant on the shelf or not.
29. A set of monogram tipsy wine glasses you can get etched with a letter of your choice, which is basically like encouraging your friend to host a wine night in their new apartment and include you on the invite ASAP.
Want more? Check out even more of our favorite housewarming gifts.
Looking for more stuff for the home?
Check out the best places to buy inexpensive furniture online, the best places to buy couches online, cute home decor you’ll wish you knew about sooner, or check out all of our home content for even more great ideas.