1. A set of vino tumblers so you can both sip on wine and enjoy virtual happy hours, even if you're not in the same state.
2. Kissing whale keychains because even though you can't ~sea~ each other all the time, these cuties will lock lips when you hang out again.
3. A long distance print to show your partner that your love transcends state lines and that distance truly does make the heart grow fonder.
4. Bond Touch bracelets that'll give your partner a subtle sign of love whenever they're missing you. They'll seriously melt when they receive a "touch" and their wrist lights up during the day or night.
5. A fill-in-the-blank book you can fill with funny affection notes, like why you love their taste in plant bbs or why they deserve the best barista award.
6. This *sweet* bouquet that'll go straight to your fave foodie's heart, because they can nom on juicy fruit and chocolate whenever they're craving a snack.
7. A block sign they'll be ~over the moon for~ when they receive it in a package from you. Plus, it'll look really cute on a nightstand!
8. A gorgeous print for their bedroom, living room, or WFH space. You may not be in the same place, but this little piece of art will mean the world to them.
9. Sushi socks just because your boo is missing your sushi dates and will be delighted to receive accessories that look like their fave types of maki.
10. A long-distance friendship lamp that'll ~light up~ their day, even if you're miles (or states) away. Just touch your lamp to send a little glow to your partner's lamp to communicate. Isn't it so dang cute?
11. A hand-poured Homesick candle to remind them of you and the subtle scents of their favorite state. It has up to 80 hours of burn time and will help them relax whenever they're missing home.
12. A hands casting kit that'll be a fun DIY date when you're together and also turn your interlocking fingers into a cool sculpture.
13. A scratch-off world map so you and your S.O. can keep track of your global adventures together and create the ultimate travel bucket list.
14. A funny card that basically sums up long-distance relationships and will make their day when they check the mail.
15. Maya's Cookies, because you can't go wrong with gooey, chocolatey, and softly-baked cookies for your ~sweetheart.~ They're vegan, available in yummy flavors like Chocolate Cherry Truffle and Drunken Grandma (brown sugar, oatmeal, and rum-soaked raisins), and packaged in pretty tins. 🍪
16. A couple scrapbook so you can cherish all your milestones, vacations, and fun moments. Being apart sucks, but this heartwarming keepsake will make it a little better.
17. A "message in a bottle" because you can write secret love notes that they'll open at a later date. They'll crack up so much when they open each smiling pill capsule to find a memo from you.
18. A photo tile (or two) that'll be an *upgrade* from the typical gallery wall and show off your cute memories, even if you're not together IRL. Those old frames can totally take a backseat.
19. Pokémon coasters for your boo who still has their entire card collection from the '90s. Choose their favorite character (Charmander, Vulpix, and more) and there's also an option to add glitter inside. They'll adore this whenever they drink water, wine, or beer.
20. A plush doggo to cuddle with when you're spending time apart. This cutie is so squishy, soft, and may get more attention than your partner (sorry but not sorry).
21. A Skylight Frame so you can show off photos of you and your bae in a digital format. It's like a presentation, except instead of slides, you'll get to admire adorable pictures in little intervals. Just upload photos (your partner can upload them remotely too!) and enjoy a personalized slideshow in minutes.
22. Matching pizza shirts because you're the ~missing piece to their pie~ and you can both rep your favorite food, whether you're together or spending time virtually.
23. A pair of matching bracelets with each other's coordinates on them so you and your S.O. can glance down and think about the next time you'll be in the same place together.
24. A pair of personalized crew socks with both your faces (or just your own) all over them for a truly ~iconic~ gift.
25. A cute pillowcase that says "Hug this pillow until you can hug me" guaranteed to make them smile each time they read it.
26. Or a cozy throw blanket with a cute message for another form of long distance "air hugs" between you and your S.O.
27. Orrr a sustainably sourced and handmade chunky-knit weighted blanket to keep them warm and provide a little ~weight~ when you're not around.
28. A book tracker bookmark they can fill out to keep track of all of their current reads and books to come (and use as a bookmark, obvi). And if both of you had one, it would be a fun way to see what the other's been up to in the "library" department. Or for a long distance bookclub! Possibilities: endless.
British Bookart is a UK-based Etsy seller that creates adorable bookmarks and book art, including book trackers for bullet journals and adorable prints over book pages.
Promising review: "Who knew you could fall in love with a book mark? Each book I read I add to my 'books' on the bookmark and that adds a sense of accomplishment. Creatively designed with cute cats, clocks and teapots - I just love it! The bookmark arrived appropriately packaged and in perfect condition, too." –Shannon Rose Creason
Get it from British Bookart on Etsy for $3.74.
29. A 100 Movies scratch-off poster so you and your partner can enjoy movie night from far away without arguing over what to watch. Let the almighty scratch-off do the hard work for you!
Promising review: "Bought this as a gift for my boyfriend who’s a huge cinephile. He’s seen a handful on the list and figured it’d be a nice activity for him to do when he’s bored. Pick a movie and scratch it off. He loved it and now it’s our new thing to do together!" –Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $23.97.
30. And finally, a keychain that truly represents the way long distance relationships can make you feel (at times).
You and your S.O. when you see each other again:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.