22 Little Gifts Your Partner Will Appreciate If You're In A Long-Distance Relationship
Kissing keychains, cheeky cards, and more things that'll warm the heart even if you're miles apart.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of vino tumblers so you can both sip on wine and enjoy virtual happy hours, even if you're not in the same state.
2. Kissing whale keychains because even though you can't ~sea~ each other all the time, these cuties will lock lips when you hang out again.
3. An animal-themed banner your ~mate~ will appreciate and love to display on a ladder shelf or hang above a desk.
4. Bond Touch bracelets that'll give your partner a subtle sign of love whenever they're missing you. They'll seriously melt when they receive a "touch" and their wrist lights up during the day or night.
5. A fill-in-the-blank book you can fill with funny affection notes, like why you love their taste in plant bbs or why they deserve the best barista award.
6. This *sweet* bouquet that'll go straight to your fave foodie's heart, because they can nom on juicy fruit and chocolate whenever they're craving a snack.
7. A block sign they'll be ~over the moon for~ when they receive it in a package from you. Plus, it'll look really cute on a nightstand!
8. A gorgeous print for their bedroom, living room, or WFH space. You may not be in the same place, but this little piece of art will mean the world to them.
9. Sushi socks just because your boo is missing your sushi dates and will be delighted to receive accessories that look like their fave types of maki.
10. A long-distance friendship lamp that'll ~light up~ their day, even if you're miles (or states) away. Just touch your lamp to send a little glow to your partner's lamp to communicate. Isn't it so dang cute?
11. A hand-poured Homesick candle to remind them of you and the subtle scents of their favorite state. It has up to 80 hours of burn time and will help them relax whenever they're missing home.
12. A hands casting kit that'll be a fun DIY date when you're together and also turn your interlocking fingers into a cool sculpture.
13. A scratch-off world map so you and your S.O. can keep track of your global adventures together and create the ultimate travel bucket list.
14. A funny card that basically sums up long-distance relationships and will make their day when they check the mail.
15. Maya's Cookies, because you can't go wrong with gooey, chocolatey, and softly-baked cookies for your ~sweetheart.~ They're vegan, available in yummy flavors like Chocolate Cherry Truffle and Drunken Grandma (brown sugar, oatmeal, and rum-soaked raisins), and packaged in pretty tins. 🍪
16. A couple scrapbook so you can cherish all your milestones, vacations, and fun moments. Being apart sucks, but this heartwarming keepsake will make it a little better.
17. A "message in a bottle" because you can write secret love notes that they'll open at a later date. They'll crack up so much when they open each smiling pill capsule to find a memo from you.
18. A photo tile (or two) that'll be an *upgrade* from the typical gallery wall and show off your cute memories, even if you're not together IRL. Those old frames can totally take a backseat.
19. Pokémon coasters for your boo who still has their entire card collection from the '90s. Choose their favorite character (Charmander, Vulpix, and more) and there's also an option to add glitter inside. They'll adore this whenever they drink water, wine, or beer.
20. A plush doggo to cuddle with when you're spending time apart. This cutie is so squishy, soft, and may get more attention than your partner (sorry but not sorry).
21. A Skylight Frame so you can show off photos of you and your bae in a digital format. It's like a presentation, except instead of slides, you'll get to admire adorable pictures in little intervals. Just upload photos (your partner can upload them remotely too!) and enjoy a personalized slideshow in minutes.
22. Matching pizza shirts because you're the ~missing piece to their pie~ and you can both rep your favorite food, whether you're together or spending time virtually.
You and your S.O. when you see each other again:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.