We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 12-pack of bath bombs so pretty, you might have a hard time actually using them in the bath, because it'll break your heart watching these gorg babes fizzle away. Don't worry, you can always order more!
2. A three-pack of Pokémon bath fizzers complete with mini toys inside to make them the very best bath (🎶 that no bath bomb ever was 🎶).
Promising review: "Ok, so I’m a huge nerd and bath bomb junkie so I had to buy these (not realizing there was a toy in them). I did not expect to get such an amazing bath bomb! It instantly starting fizzing, and I’m not talking about just fizzing, really fizzing (Lush-quality fizz). I’m not sure what the scents are, but I think the pink is loosely along a cherry. Smells great! I did have a 'what on earth?' moment when the toy popped out (didn’t read description), but these things are huge, amazing fizz, smell great, and leave my skin baby soft. No weird residue in the tub. If y’all are buying these for your kids, buy a set for yourself too!" –Panda
And BTW, this set would totally make a great gift for the lovable nerd in your life!
3. A colorful cloud-shaped bath bomb made with green tea, honey, lavender, and chamomile to help to transport you ~somewhere over the rainbow~, where everyday stresses and responsibilities don't exist. 😍
4. A set of four handmade bath bombs in a variety of scents like lavender, magnolia, and coconut that'll soften and nourish your skin as they cleanse it.
Old Whaling Co. is a small boutique on Amazon Handmade that – you guessed it – *hand-makes* sea-inspired bath products.
Promising review: "These bath bombs leave your skin soft and smooth with no greasy feeling. AND they smell amazing – they leave a soft scent on the skin that is just yummy! The company is small but their customer support is the absolute best. Will buy them over and over again until they stop making them." –bear
Price: $32 (for a set of four; available in seven varieties)
5. A kids' bath bomb by Two Sisters, each with their own unique color, scent, and figurine inside, which is some serious bath-time motivation for little ones.
Promising review: "I love everything about this bath bomb! I was having a really bad day and I popped this little guy in the bath. Not only did it smell super good, but it colored all the water of my large tub! The little squishy inside comes in a capsule so it doesn’t get wet. Love it!" –Kerrigan
Price: $8.99 (available in 13 varieties)
And here are some other products that'll make bath time even better!
6. A birthday cake bomb to get if it's your birthday, a friend's birthday, a family member's birthday, or if you just really love birthday cake, darn it!
7. A six-pack of stress-relieving bath bombs here to grant your body and your senses the gift of pure, unbridled ~relaxation~.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these. I always order and reorder as soon as I’m on my last two. I love how moisturizing they are and the scent is so pretty (not artificial). I can’t say enough about how good they are. Also how pretty and elegant they look (I put them in a glass jar and display them)...The bath bombs are bomb." –Mario V.
8. A lavender bath bomb with a ring surprise in the middle for those who are ready to take the next step with their one true love, bath bombs. Don't worry, the fizzer will do the proposing.
9. A 10-pack of assorted fizzers with a free bar of handmade soap to seriously spice up your bathroom — sorry, is this a five star spa or your restroom? I can't tell.
10. A set of adorable bath bombs whose cupcake- and donut-shaped exteriors only *look* sweet, but actually smell of lavender, mango, lemongrass, and other forms of fruity goodness.
Promising review: "These are perfect! Not only are they beautifully wrapped but they are just adorable. Each bath bomb is individually wrapped and it comes with this really nifty tool to be able to open them from their wrapper! Very creative idea and actually super helpful! Highly recommend as a gift. They all smell amazing and left my skin feeling so soft!" –Jessica Panek
Price: $13.98 (for a set of six)
11. A black bath bomb with gold glitter you may think is gonna be a nightmare clean-up job, but according to reviewers, it's not at all. So go ahead and buy five, WE KNOW YOU WANT TO!
12. Some crystal-inspired bath bombs filled with colorful bath salts, each with their own energizing, relaxing, and balancing functions. The luxe packaging is just a bonus (a gift-worthy bonus, might I add)!
Promising review: "This is a beautiful set and would make a great gift. It's packaged beautifully and looks luxurious. The scents are lovely and the right potency. They dissolve nicely. 10/10." –Brittney C
Price: $9.99 (for a set of six)
Looking for other products that only *look* expensive? We've got you covered.
13. A set of kid's bath bombs that'll put a smile on their face when they realize these fizzers with delish names have surprise toys in the middle.
14. An eight-pack of solar system-inspired bath bombs, which includes every last member of the My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos mnemonic device. Sorry, Pluto.
15. A bath bomb making kit to get if you're a DIY-loving human who'd rather get crafty and make 12 of your own, rather than buy them. Plus, this is supes fun!
Reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.