We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fill-in-the-blank book for completing with sentimental, funny, and sweet thoughts about your favorite lady and the many experiences you've shared together.
2. A customizable long distance mug that'll serve as a sweet reminder that no matter how far apart in miles the two states you each live in are, your hearts are next to each other always.
3. Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering, by the lovely Joanna Gaines, for keeping everyone's tummy happy with her family favorite recipes and comfort meals that are perfect for family and social gatherings.
4. A two-day gift to show mom double the love with flowers one day and delicious dipped strawberries the next. But seriously, Mother's Day shouldn't just be one or two days of the year, it should be 365... 366 if it's a leap year.
5. A birthstone pendant necklace so she can represent her birth month in the prettiest way possible.
6. A tea leaf reading kit for the mystical mama who would get a kick out of finding out her fortune through her favorite beverage.
7. A customizable fleece robe to give her something she can truly use every single day — to throw on when it gets a bit chilly around the house or after stepping out of the shower. The monogrammed name is a nice touch too!
8. A hilarious enamel pin so she can wear the saying each of you know too well... She doesn't have to keep repeating herself, and you don't have to listen to it for the millionth time.
9. A brownie pan that'll yield 12 INDIVIDUAL brownies, no slicing or cutting needed! One person wants chocolate chips in their brownie and the other wants walnuts? Ya, that can be done, no problem!
10. High-waisted yoga leggings to treat the lovely lady who is always on-the-run (figuratively or literally) with a comfy pair of pants WITH POCKETS. POCKETS, PEOPLE, POCKETS!
11. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite so mom can enjoy a great read by the pool or at the beach without worry of sun glare or getting the device wet.
12. A cookie flower pot, because sure, a bouquet would be nice, but real flowers aren't sugary, buttery, and delicious.
13. A blank family cookbook that'll allow mom to write-in recipes passed down to her, and ones she came up with herself so your lineage has a yummy array of recipes to share with generations to come.
14. A personalized flower pot for the perfect "from all of us siblings" present. You can have each of your names added to the rim of the pot — a gift bound to make her heart truly blossom.
15. Jessies-Nutty-Cups, a peanut butter cup subscription box so you can treat her to a monthly delivery of mouthwatering treats. It's what her and her taste buds truly deserve.
16. A secular candle to honor holy legends like John Lennon, Frida Kahlo, Eleanor Roosevelt, and more.
17. Nike sneakers in a color that just screams "springtime," as in all the fun springtime activities mom can look forward to doing in these cool shoes!
18. Rocketbook Wave Smart Notebook for making note-taking a cool, and dare I say, fun experience? It's 2019, so old-fashioned spiral notebooks are one step closer to extinction.
19. A chocolate-covered cookie collection that'll be the most mouthwatering, delectable gift she's ever received. Might as well order it for yourself, too!
20. A tortilla toaster so mom can make Taco Tuesday (even if it's a Wednesday) significantly better.
21. Atlas Coffee Club will transport mom to countries around the world by way of what is gonna be the best coffee her taste buds have ever tried.
22. A trendy romper that she can get a ton of use out of and wear in so many different ways. She can dress it up or down, rock it as is when the weather is warm outside, and throw a cute cardigan or light jacket over it when it's a bit chillier.
23. A temperature-regulating comforter to take a good night's rest to an amazing night's rest — the best gift you can give is the gift of sleep.
24. A tee to get the Disney-obsessed mama who believe it or not, needs a vacation to the most magical place on Earth more than you do, and pronto!
25. A reclining massage chair for encouraging the person who spends every second of the day tirelessly doing everything to keep you happy to kick up her feet and relax.
26. A customizable charcuterie board for an adorable way of saying "olive you" to mom, without being all cheesy.
27. A therapy lamp to give mom the natural light she's craving even if she isn't anywhere near the sunshine.
28. A watermelon sleeping mask that'll help moisturize, smooth, and even tone skin overnight! If only I could find a way to get my laundry and food-shopping done in my sleep. 🤔
29. A floral wrap dress she'll love so much, you're gonna need to give her a moment between the time you give her the gift and before heading off to your Mother's Day plans so she can change into this beaut.
30. A belt bag she can wear various ways — as a sling bag, as a crossbody, as a clutch, or as a fanny pack... but not just a regular fanny pack, a COOL fanny pack.
31. A pretty plant to brighten up any space — this one is super easy to maintain, because we don't want you to give the gift of more work.
32. A punny kitchen towel to get the witty woman in your life who loves cracking a silly joke, as much as she loves cracking eggs for a variety of delicious, but messy recipes.
33. A hilarious phone case so mom can show off what her battery, I mean, energy level is at, because mom-life no matter what age the kids are, is EXHAUSTING.
34. A silk sleep mask that comes in a super pretty gift-able box, so she can get the luxurious rest she truly deserves.
35. A brunch gift, so no matter if you're there to enjoy with her or you're sending it from miles away, you can be sure she starts her day off on the right foot... with the most important meal. Brunch is the most important, not breakfast.
36. A weighted blanket so she can fall asleep faster at night and stay asleep. It may make waking up a tad harder, but at least she'll be well-rested!
37. A skincare kit filled with a wonderful array of products to keep mom feeling rejuvenated and refreshed, always.
38. A gorgeous floral arrangement, because mom is of course the most important part of Mother's Day, but flowers? Flowers are the second most important.
39. A bronze and sun set so mom can prep for the upcoming warm weather and tanning szn with products made of naturally-derived ingredients she'll feel good about using.
40. A state cutting board that'll be as functional as it is heartwarming and beautiful! Meal-prep is now gonna be something she's always in a ~state of mind~ to do.
41. A massager for easily using anywhere, even on-the-go, because the person who is the best at comforting you, deserves it right back.
42. A reusable lint roller so mom doesn't find herself in a tizzy when she's out and about in public and realizes she has some fuzzies on her gorg outfit she just can't get off without the help of this trusty item!
43. A Skylight Frame so she can look at her favorite photo, perhaps of the two of you, in a super cool touch screen frame. This connects to Wi-Fi so she can access any photo she wants via phone or e-mail.
44. A cold brew coffee maker that'll finally make mom see what all the hype is surrounding cold coffee beverages, and yes, they are significantly more delicious than hot coffee!
45. Cat-eye sunnies for helping your mother unleash the supercool person we know she is — if she's not already a selfie person, well, now she's going to be.
46. A woven photo blanket so she can stay nice and warm and cozy in the cutest way possible — a beautiful blanket featuring the people who warm her heart.
47. A personalized peanut butter spoon that'll come in handy on the days mom just wants to sit back, relax, and eat the good stuff straight out of the jar with a spoon, no bread or jelly needed. Hint: I think that's every day when you're a mom.
48. Dermal Collagen Essence Face Masks for treating mom to at-home spa treatments whenever she wants! Every night? Go for it! Twice a day? Sure!
49. A tee so mom can wear her titled loud and proud — you and I both know this is exactly what she is, but just make sure the rest of the world is aware, too!
50. A KitchenAid stand mixer to get the mom who just so happens to double as your personal pastry chef... and a dang good one might I add. This baby will keep her baking up a storm, and keeping your tummy happy, for a long time.
51. A sheer duster-style top that'll give mom the perfect accessory with any outfit — jeans and a top? Check! A dress? Check! Just wearing it over a bathing suit at the beach? Check, check, check!
52. A wine aerator/pourer for serving up a delicious, fresh glass of wine each and every time — she's spent a lifetime dealing with you, she needs this... hehe, kidding. 😜
53. A nightly reconditioning moisturizer with superfood ingredients like flaxseed, wild cherry, and more that'll nourish skin overnight and have mom waking up with hydrated, soft face.
54. A five-pack of cartoon dog socks that'll keep her feetsies nice and cozy and protected from RUFF, cold floors.
55. A two-piece ceramic bakeware set that'll have mom turning into a part-time baker for the reason alone that this set is so freaking pretty.
56. A Homesick Candle for a nostalgia-inducing gift you can use to remind mom of a special memory or event you two have shared, or a state/city/country you used to live in.
57. A six-in-one Instant Pot to instantly become her favorite kitchen gadgets and not for nothing. This baby can pressure cook, slow cook, rice cook, steam, warm, and sauté!
58. A knotted tote that'll spice up her accessory game with a little bit of red action, while being super functional and, most importantly, big enough to hold all of her important things!
59. A pajama short set to keep her nice and comfy at night, but cool — especially perfect since springtime is here and summer will be here before we know it!
60. A six-piece owl pot set that she'll truly get a ~hoot~ out of — sorry I had to.
61. A jewelry cleaning pen so mom can get her favorite jewelry back to tip-top shiny shape, without having to spend her last paycheck at a professional jeweler.
62. And a punny mug for the mama who has an excellent sense of humor, and would truly get a kick out of this gem.
Here's a toast to the superhuman we call mom!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.