We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Instax instant camera for printed photographs they can share with friends, use to decorate, or Instagram for a little ~photograph inception~ — all in a *snap*.
2. A tin of ~patience putty~ in an adorable sloth tin they can play with when things are taking juuuust a little too long. Fidget it out.
3. A handheld electric milk frother so they don't *have* to leave home to enjoy a fabulous cafe-quality latte or cappuccino. It only takes a minute or two, and it even works on iced bevvies!
4. A trio of Mario Badescu facial sprays that'll hydrate their face in just one spritz, making them the perfect thing to keep at their dry office or in their purse. They even go right over makeup for a dewy effect that's good for your skin!
5. An Amazon Fire TV stick they can simply plug into they existing TV and stream all the shows, movies, and music they want at the push of a button. They can search for a title and immediately find which streaming service it's on — no browsing for hours and hours looking for a movie.
6. A new version (it has a built-in light now!!) of the original basic Kindle so they can *instantly download* their next read. No walking to the bookstore or waiting two days for a paperback to arrive with Prime shipping.
7. A Foreo Luna Mini 2, a silicone face-cleansing brush designed to totally remove their makeup, dirt, and oil, AAAAND gently exfoliate your skin in just 60 seconds (I know, it's a gamechanger). It's like a quick little baby facial every day.
8. Two pairs of self-tying shoelaces for your runner friend who likes to head out the door for a quick jog *truly* quickly — they can just slip them through the loops of any lace-up shoe and slip 'em on their feet.
9. An Instant Pot so they can whip up press-the-button-and-watch-the-magic-happen dishes and meals — in much less time than a slow cooker!
10. A Hulu gift card so they can subscribe or upgrade their existing account to the ~commercial-free~ version. No one wants to wait for a break to continue their Love Island binge!
11. A Squatty Potty for anyone who can't just SIT AROUND all day on the toilet, waiting to poop and reading the back of their shampoo bottle. They'll now have 20 minutes back in their day.
12. A pet hair–removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid their lovely black sofa of all their furry friend's shedding in a quick roll — so they can get back to cuddling together.
13. A microwave rice steamer to make burnt stovetop rice (or waiting like...40 minutes for your rice cooker to finish) a thing of the past. They can just add grain, water, and pop in the micro. It's a great gift for college students, too!
14. A pair of bag-carrying handles if they're the type who REFUSES to make multiple trips to carry all the groceries into the house. They want to carry ALL the bags at once (without hurting their hands)? These'll do the trick.
15. A rapid car charger with a whopping FIVE USB ports and a FIVE-FOOT cable to power up the whole family's devices on the go. No more waiting in line for the communal charger.
16. A mini steamer so any burgeoning adult can make short work of wrinkles in the morning. How short? It heats up in 90 SECONDS and releases creases and set wrinkles even faster.
17. A Muller veggie chopper to turn their onion-cutting tears into tears of joy when they realize the whole dang thing is diced with one press of the lever. The need for fresh salsa can't wait.
18. A pair of cactus-shaped dryer balls whose prickles will ensure their laundry dries quicker and gets softer than ever. Those towels that take FOR-E-VER (The Sandlot voice) to dry? No more. These would made *such* a cute stocking stuffer!
19. A quick-drying top coat so they can finally stop saying "oh sheet!" when they see the indents pressed into their fresh manicure after waking up in the morning. This baby'll have their polish fully set looooong before they go to bed (like, in a few minutes after applying, max!).
20. A Revlon one-step drying brush with a unique oval-shaped barrel so they can get an effortless blowout, smooth hair, and majorly boosted volume at the roots — in THREE MINUTES like the reviewer pictured here.
21. A microwave omelet maker to upgrade their morning routine. ~Omelet you finish~, but this might be the easiest way to make a healthy breakfast of all time. OF ALL TIME.
22. An electric wine opener that'll open a bottle in seconds while they just stand there and watch, seriously reducing the amount of time they have to wait before having a glass of wine.
23. A Two-Minute Mornings journal with just a few key questions they can fill out quickly (even before coffee) so they can get that immediate *I just got something done* feeling — in just 120 seconds.
24. Instyler's Glossier straightening brush, a tourmaline ceramic tool to smooth and sleek-ify even the curliest hair in no time flat — without *making* it flat.
25. And a Remington tapered curling wand that'll heat up in 30 SECONDS and create gorgeous waves so they can head out the door in no time. Now they can ~wave~ hello to all their new sleeping-in time.
26. A Nespresso Vertuo coffee and espresso maker to make their morning routine so much less stressful. Just pop in a pod (both espresso shots and full-size coffees available) and press a button. Caffeine is ready!!
27. A set of toaster-friendly bags perfect for whipping up an ooey gooey grilled cheese when you can't really manage the whole stove thing. Plus they're dishwasher safe, so you don't need to do any washing up by hand!
28. A gift subscription to Amazon Prime so they can get tons of packages in two days (or even less), plus instant access to thousands of movies and TV shows on Prime Video, millions of songs on Prime Music, free books on Kindle devices or the Kindle app, unlimited photo storage — and more.
29. An INCREDIBLY speedy cold brew maker that can have their favorite beverage ready in as little as FIVE! MINUTES! What is this wizardry?
30. A ~Fasta Pasta~ cooker to make perfectly al dente pasta right in the microwave — no waiting for the pot to boil. Plus, the lid doubles as a strainer, so they really won't dirty any extra dishes.
31. A classic Nintendo Entertainment System with an old-school look that's *pre-loaded* with 30 games, including Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Pac-Man, Final Fantasy, and many more — so they can plug in and get playing without having to buy any extra games first.
These'll help appease the little Veruca Salt we all know (even if it's just yourself).
Want to get more things done? Check out 38 Products To Make Cleaning Your Whole House More Efficient. And then take a well-deserved rest with 26 Products That'll Help You Go To Sleep So Much Faster.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.