We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A quilted duvet insert to confirm that never leaving your room really can be a fulfilling lifestyle.
2. An Egyptian cotton goose down cloud if you prefer the finer things in life, even when you're asleep.
4. An ultra-plush hypoallergenic down alternative reversible option so Netflix and chill means literally just that.
7. A fancy temp-regulating silk and bamboo comforter, because you are royalty and you should sleep as such.
8. A floral comforter that puts new meaning to floating on cloud nine and feeling regal in the bedroom.
9. A fluffy down alternative duvet insert with hypoallergenic filling so you always feel like the little spoon.
10. A lightweight reversible down alternative duvet insert to fight against the war of waking up in the morning.
11. A Brooklinen down comforter touting a 400 thread-count and 100% cotton sateen shell for a fail-proof way to avoid responsibilities.
12. A preppy goose down alternative so at least something looks put together when you're still hitting snooze at noon.
15. A super-soft Sunday Citizen bamboo comforter to keep you cozy and snug year-round thanks to its temperature-regulating capabilities.
17. A silky comforter to envelop you in a stylish cloud of comfort. It's perfect for bed, lounging, and trips from your sofa to the door when your Grubhub order arrives.
19. A velvety-smooth and cozy-but-chic comforter that'll have you wondering if you really need to get out of bed each morning.
20. A stylish comforter that has 24 patterns to choose from, all while touting extra-soft micromink sherpa fabric that's perfect for snoozing or lounging in bed all day.
21. A ridiculously fluffy and reversible comforter that's honestly heavenly, whether you need some serious fluff or velvety-smooth coziness.
22. A lightweight Buffy Breeze comforter made of 100% eucalyptus to keep you cool throughout the night.
24. A faux fur comforter you won't be able to stop yourself from rolling around in like a happy puppy every night.
25. A tufted floral comforter that looks beautiful and is soft to the touch because you deserve the best of both worlds.
26. Or a boho comforter and sham set to affordably meet your taste and comfortably snuggle your body.
27. A simple comforter and sham set made with a blend of cotton and linen for optimal breathability and sweet dream potential.
28. A stunning, cotton, and floral-printed comforter to add a little ~life~ to your sleep sanctuary (without having to actually suffer the consequences of allergy season).
29. A cheery comforter with pom pom detailing that comes in tons of pretty colors because the last thing you need is a U.G.L.Y. comforter with no alibi!
Promising review: "This comforter is the best comforter I've ever had. It's perfectly fluffy and light, but still keeps you nice, and, cozy, and warm. My husband and I couldn't be more opposite; he's always warm and I'm always cold and we both completely love this comforter. Also, it's super cute! I purchased a king size. The only down side is that it's a little big for our washing machine so it gets pretty wrinkly when I wash it, but that's my own issue. Everything about this comforter is awesome! I would 100% recommend anyone to buy it." –allison Bendickson
Get it from Amazon for $88.98+ (available in three sizes and eight colors).