If You're Looking For A Birthday Gift, Here Are 86 Excellent Ideas
You might just find yourself wishing it was *your* birthday after seeing all of these fab gift ideas.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mystical colorant that'll transform your loved one's fireplace into one seemingly filled with magic and dancing colors — who wouldn't want that?
2. The Book with No Pictures by The Office's own B.J. Novak that'll leave you and your mini-me giggling past their bedtime.
3. A squat machine to help them target the three main muscles in their butt. "Bootylicious" is about to become their theme song.
4. Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, which will turn your home into a real-life race course for Mario, Luigi, and the rest of the classic gang.
5. A Baby Yoda night-light that, for lack of a better term, can become their *guiding light* as they make their way through the hallway in the middle of the night when they'll inevitably have to pee.
6. A rechargeable lighter that'll let them light every candle in their house to create the *perfect* ambience without concern they'll run out of lighter fluid.
7. Ugg Classic Ultra Mini bootie to keep their feet feeling pampered all day long — they deserve it!
8. A gourmet tower of treats for the foodie in your life — their mouth will be on the floor (and probably full of drool) when they get to feast their eyes on this gift.
9. A "Stolen Hoodie" scented candle you can likely play off as an inside joke and definitely make your S.O. smile each time they light it.
10. A love language card game – it's perfect for anyone whether you've just started dating *or* if you've known each other forever.
11. A rechargeable hand warmer complete with double-sided heat and three different heat settings they can adjust to their environment — a must-have for the person in your life who is *always* freezing (you know who you are).
12. A s'mores-themed ChapStick collection that'll keep their pout super soft and give you an extra reason to ~give 'em some sugar~.
14. A customized Starbucks cup that'll let them combine their obsessions with Disney and caffeine into one glittering tumbler.
15. The Wand, a handheld filter designed to remove the histamines and sulfites in alcohol that may trigger headaches and hangovers. This lil' gadget will have them singing out "blesssss my souuuuul" like one of the Muses from Hercules.
16. A Wreck This Journal can encourage them to get more in touch with their artistic side — great if they've been intimidated by trying to fill out the blank pages of boring old regular journals. This journal may not start out as a personalized item, but it'll certainly be one when they're done with it.
18. A gift assortment of Popbar hot chocolate sticks to upgrade their fave winter beverage from a standard powder hot chocolate mix to one you'd see the main character sipping on under twinkle lights in a Hallmark movie.
19. A graphic tee that'll be appreciated by your most stylish friend *and* the one who typically dresses up in a white tee and jeans.
21. A Dyson Corrale straightener that'll make them never want to use another brand's again — it can be used for 30 minutes without a cord, has flexible plates, and chimes to let you know when it's done heating up.
22. A Baby Yoda Bluetooth speaker that's *almost* as adorable as the real lil' guy in The Mandalorian — great for anyone who wants to blast their favorite tunes all across the galaxy.
23. A sleek mirrored digital alarm clock with USB ports to charge their devices and ensure they have *no reason whatsoever* to be late again.
24. A Levi's denim jacket lined with sherpa for that one friend we all have who is forever forgetting a darn coat in the winter. This one is stylish and can be easily layered — they'll adore you for it.
25. A carbonated bubble clay mask that starts to bubble once it's applied — get one for you and each of your roomies, and prepare for a fun night of selfies (all the while banishing your blackheads).
26. A milk frother to pack a powerful, spinning punch despite looking rather delicate. It'll help transform their at-home coffee into one worthy of an actual spot on their 'gram (seriously, a fleeting IG story simply won't do it justice!).
27. A drinking glass that says "iced coffee is always a great idea" — a must-have for someone who sips on *the good stuff* even when it's below freezing outside.
28. A subscription box of treats from Japan for anyone who has been there and experienced the perfection of their snacks IRL or has been hoping to venture there soon.
29. A Birthdate Candle featuring their actual day of birth, because who doesn't love something customized JUST for them?
31. A set of custom stickers you'll be able to make of whoever you want — your pet, your own face, Harry Styles, the list goes on and on.
32. A tabletop fireplace with removable glass so they can enjoy a freshly made s'more any time of year — yum.
34. An adventure book just like the one Carl and Ellie created together in Up before Pixar went ahead and crushed all of our souls into a million pieces — they'll love it ;).
35. A chic black belt bag to store all of their necessities and finally put an end to their habit of overloading their bag with a ton of stuff they simply never use.
36. Matte hair clips made to work with *all* hair types — yes, even if they've broken your hairbrush while trying to comb through their bedhead, they can rock one of these beauties!
37. A warm (and washable) Denali blanket featuring their favorite NFL team, so even if/when the NY Jets lose (sigh) they can be as snug as a bug while watching.
38. A mug warmer, because even if they're the self-proclaimed "busiest person on the planet" they deserve to have hot coffee.
39. A Harry Styles air freshener for your pal who went viral after he read their sign during one of his shows (it's more common than you think!).
40. A memorable ring with a dainty band made to look like Princess Diana's (and now Kate Middleton's) engagement ring. Any fan of the Royal Family will looooove showing off this sparkler.
Promising review: "I love this ring! It’s a lookalike of my engagement ring but I wear this for work instead and I still get so many compliments and I have to tell people it’s from Amazon haha. I shower with it, I wash my hands 1,000 times a day with it and it hasn’t changed color or changed my skin color! I am really impressed!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in sizes 4–12 and two styles).
42. Otherland's Alpine Crystal candle from their latest Adorned collection — also known as the perfect gift for anyone who wants their home to smell like a refreshing forest.
43. Six pairs of thick knit socks, because, I promise you, you can never go wrong with gifting these bad boys.
44. A Le Creuset cast-iron pan for the serious chef who has been dying to get the *perfect* crust on their steak but hasn't had the right pan to really GET there.
45. A curtain of twinkle lights that'll make them feel like they've headed for the second star on the right and landed in Neverland.
46. Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Seasoning they'll want to sprinkle on everything — and they should because it's really freakin' delicious.
47. An Ultimate Beard Care Kit from Gillette that'll hopefully keep your partner's prickly facial hair at bay when they lean in for a kiss. A gift for both of you, honestly.
48. An infographic print that'll identify and describe herbs and spices and help any budding chef embrace more flavors.
49. A smart portable pack of soap sheets so your loved one will never find themselves stuck in a public bathroom that *just* ran out of soap (especially during times like these!).
50. A chic faux-leather belt to act as the finishing touch on every outfit that just seems to be missing *something*.
51. An embroidered hat that'll keep the sun out of their eyes *and* provide them with the Disney Adult energy they've been searching for while scrolling through influencers who seemingly spend every day at Magic Kingdom.
Every hat is made to order and is so well-crafted from this woman-owned small business, you'll likely start making excuses to wear one. Bad hair day every day? Yep, sounds good. You can also have custom embroidery added onto the back! I have and have gifted Claire's items many times now — they never disappoint to impress. 999Spyglass Is a small business based in Baltimore, Maryland, that sells, obviously, embroidered hats!