1. A Baroque mirror no one will believe came from Amazon with Prime shipping. If you've been looking at the Anthro mirror, or other pricier options but have hesitated to spend, look no further.
Promising review: "I was looking for two mirrors to go above each nightstand in our primary bedroom with out paying the astronomical ‘popular gold mirror’ prices. These are a wonderful more affordable option. They feel high quality. They are easy to hang. A wonderful size." —Patrick & Amanda
Price: $96.99+ (available in six sizes and five finishes)
And for more home decor that no one would know is from Amazon, check out our roundup!
2. A hanging toiletry bag to make traveling with all the beauty products you can't bear to leave behind *so* much easier — and compact! No need to unpack on the hotel bathroom counter — just unroll and hang, and you can see everything at a glance!
I bought this for a recent trip, and I was legit shocked at how much I could fit inside — and it zips up to be surprisingly small! I bought the "medium" which was plenty big for my needs, especially if you're packing in a carry-on.
Promising review: "This is so handy. My friend and I both got one for our travels. We love to cruise and want to take our beauty items with us, but cant always find the small travel sizes.. So, this fits us WELL... we put our full sized bathsoap, shampoo, conditioner and other supplies in it as well as some makeup to be dressed up.. it fits us well and hangs nicely on the towel rack or you can get a super strong magnet and use that.. I love the light pink color that I got, and she got a minty type of green that is so pretty as well. If you need to travel but want those regular sized items, get this... it is a big blessing!" —Pattie
Price: $22.99 (available in six colors)
To get more of your shopping done before your next trip, here's a roundup of travel products from Amazon that our readers are loving!
3. A made-in-Italy diamond-cut decanter for drinking-at-an-ad-agency-in-the-'60s vibes but at a drinking-the-bottle-of-scotch-I-stole-from-my-parents price. Not that you did that, of course.
Promising review: “I, as has been mentioned in at least one of my previous reviews, work in retail. As a result, I often find myself looking forward to a glass of spirits when I get home in the evening. I bought this because I thought it would look much nicer sitting out than a bottle of.... well, whatever I happen to be drinking. AND I WAS RIGHT! It looks so classy, I have not yet been judged by my wife on its rather frequent refilling! Sure, there's a bit of plastic that acts as the stopper, but the rest of the presentation is excellent. The only better deal I found was completely random. It was at one of those home-good super stores (tj marshals, or home maxx, or something like that). Anyway, I found a heavy crystal decanter for under $30 and grabbed it. Now I put my "nice" booze in the Bormioli, and my "really nice" booze in the crystal one I found. The "cheap booze" is still under the counter for when certain company stops by. Basically, if you are looking at this, go ahead and buy it. Like I said, the only better deal I found was TOTALLY random, and it doesn't necessarily look any nicer. It is just heavier." —johnnytaboo
4. An oscillating tower fan one reviewer nicknamed "THE GLACIER" *and* said is "better than your air conditioner" (I'm immediately sold). It has six speeds — up to 24 feet per second velocity — and three modes, and reviewers agree that it's super quiet. Installing a window air conditioner is scary...all you have to do is plug this in!
It's sleek and narrow, so it won't take up a ton of space in your room, and it looks surprisingly cool! It comes with a remote control so you can turn it on from your bed, and the LED lights turn off in sleep mode, so you don't need to worry about being disturbed.
Promising review: "It tends to get hot in our living room and we don't have a ceiling fan. I didn't want to buy a box fan due to the noise. This has been everything I've wanted in a fan and then some. It's quiet, cools down our room and even has a timer setting. All of these feature and it comes with a remote so you don't have to get off the couch! Love this fan and would definitely recommend." —William Rymer
Price: $89.99 (available in three colors)
The amazing customer reviews are the best part of shopping on Amazon. Check out our roundup of things from Amazon with good reviews for more inspo.
5. A set of internet-famous Melanni sheets made of a super-soft and moisture-wicking microfiber fabric over 250,000 5-star reviewers (wow!) love for being cozy and sleeping surprisingly cool — at an unbeatable price! You just might want to ditch your expensive sheets for these babies after the first night.
Promising review: "I can't say enough good things about these sheets. I was waking up at night HOT all the time and thinking it was a physical thing for me personally. I was reading online and stumbled on these and thought 'Hmmm...wonder if my uber-expensive sheets are actually making me hot at night??' I ordered these and I'm sleeping like a baby now. No more night sweats. Ordering some for my son as well. Game changer! High quality and exceptional price." —J. Marshall
Promising review: "I read from other reviews these sheets were soft so I wasn't too surprised when I received them and man are they soft and so comfortable. We have Egyptian cotton sheets that were expensive and I promise we have changed them back out for the comfort of these sheets. The cotton sheets were cold and these were just right. The other thing is my husband has thin skin that any nick he will bleed. Well he has bled on these white sheets and when we washed them (in cold water as instructed) the blood always comes out and never stains. I can't say enough great things about them except to say all three of my adult kids are receiving a set as part of their Christmas!" —Sheree Chrestman
Price: $34.97 (clip the coupon on the product page to save 5%; available in sizes twin–California king, plus sheet sets with deep pockets for taller mattresses and 40 colors and patterns).
6. Cosrx’s snail mucin repairing essence that may seem like it would give you the ick, but is totally worth adding to your routine. No snail-like results here: Just pat it in the evening, and you’ll be appreciating the moisture boost right away. Reviewers say it helps with acne, inflammation, peeling, fine lines, and even eczema!
I loooove this essence for whenever I need an added boost of hydration. It absorbs into the skin beautifully!
Promising review: "This stuff heals and moisturizes like a miracle. I have very sensitive skin and couldn’t tolerate retinol until I started using this. Now my skin will handle Tretinoin (prescription grade retinol). As long as I layer snail over it, there’s no irritation. It also soothes rosacea and heals acne quickly. Try it, you won’t regret it." —Sara Simkins
Price: $16 (currently on sale from $25!)
Cosrx is just one of many Korean beauty brands available on Amazon. You can shop Amazon's K-beauty section here.
7. A Simple Modern tumbler for all of your hydration needs. Not only is the monochrome body chic (you might want to pick one up in various colors to match your 'fits), but it's leak-resistant, dishwasher safe, cupholder-friendly, and keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours. Plus it has a built-in straw and ~ergonomic~ handle! Stanley, who?
Get a closer look at it on TikTok.
Promising review: "Please do not run out to Targé and waste your money on a Stanley IF you’re only using a cup for ice/cold drinks. This cup is just as good and far more affordable. I put ice in my cup over 24 hours ago during my shift at the hospital, and there is still ice in the cup! This product is BEYOND worth it at this price point. You won’t be disappointed. If the cup isn’t in your cart at this point, I don’t know what’s wrong with you: GET IT! 😂" —Marie
8. A desktop inflatable tube guy that can teach everyone a dance move or two. Who *couldn't* use the laugh that this thing provides?! Plus it makes a great gift for ::checks list:: just about anyone.
It even comes with a 32-page booklet about the ~history~ of the tube man.
Promising review: "Best gift. This was the hit of Christmas this year and had everyone fighting over it. It is rather loud but that is to be expected since it is essentially a small air blower. Looks just like its life-size counterpart and is just as silly and fun but now for your desk or wherever you plug it in." —Linsey Shubert
If you're looking for a gift, Amazon has you covered — especially when you need fast shipping. And we've rounded up a whole list of things from Amazon that make perfect last-minute gifts to make things even easier!
9. The 2022 Kindle Paperwhite — the newest version has a larger display, adjustable warm light options (key if you use your Kindle before bed like I do), plus all the features you know and love (glare-free screen, waterproofing, super lightweight for reading on the go, weeks-long battery life!). If you love to read, the convenience of a Kindle can simply not be beat!
I have a two generations' old Paperwhite and it's still going strong (I almost wish it would break so I'd have a reason to get one of these new beauties!). Still is one of the best Prime Day purchases I've ever made! You can instantly buy and download ANY books right from your device (we love instant gratification), or even download ebooks for free through your local library!
Promising review: "I haven't read in many years, but I finally wanted to make it a priority again. Part of the reason I stopped reading was because I have a rare eye issue that makes it hard for me to read on white/cream background, and this has been AMAZING to read on. I love that I can make it be on dark mode and make the text larger. I have never had an easier time reading before in my whole life. If you have been wanting a Kindle, don't hesitate just buy it!! It's worth every penny!!" —Susan Palyo
Price: $139.99+ (available in two storage sizes, and with or without lockscreen ads)
10. A pair of unbelievably soft leggings in a super-buttery, lightweight fabric so comfy, you'll want to buy them in every color — just like truly hundreds of reviewers.
And because they're so comfy, just note that they won't have any compression.
Promising review: "Uhhhhmazing. These are like a baby’s bottom wrapped in your coziest sweater dipped in butter kind of soft. I wished everything I owned felt this good. I was originally worried that the ‘one size’ would be an issue, I’m a curvy 5’5, but I’m happy to report not a one issue in sight. However, even if there was an issue it would vanish the second I slip these on and fall back deeper and deeper into the softest and coziest land I’ve ever been to. Side note, I never write reviews. The End." —Jhanna Truskin
Price: $14.99+ (available in two size ranges: one that fits women's sizes S–L and one that fits women's sizes XL–3X, capri and full lengths, with and without pockets, and in 27 colors)
11. The Chom Chom, a pet hair–removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend's shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
It has over 100,000 five-star reviews!
Promising review: "Where has this been all my cat-loving life? Sticky rollers work fine for clothes but this is the only product that has ever COMPLETELY removed all the cat hair from my bed. I have a long-haired 20-pound. tabby and if you run your hands up his back a few times and fling the hair everywhere, it looks like it's snowing – he never stops shedding no matter what I do. After using the ChomChom, I can put on a black dress and roll around on my bed and not get a single hair on me. It's absolutely amazing. Everyone is getting one for Christmas, even if they don't have a pet. I don't care, it's THAT good." —Stephanie
12. A stylish acrylic block and set of sleek black carbon steel knives, because they'll really dress up your kitchen — and the bonus is they actually are really great knives too! Over 90 reviewers say they cut "like butter."
This bb comes with 13 knives, a pair of kitchen scissors, a peeler, and a two-stage knife sharpener.
Promising review: "These knives are great! They stay super sharp, they’re comfortable to hold, and I love how much counter space it leaves as opposed to a big bulky knife block. Fits perfectly in my minimalist kitchen!!! And it looks great on my counter being one of the few things that I keep on my countertop! It is the perfect amount of knives without being too many knives (I don’t like things in excess)! I have never had a cheese knife before, and this baby is my favorite one in the whole set! LOL! It slices through hard cheeses like butter! Have not tried on soft cheese, but I’m sure it’ll be great because it is super sharp! I can’t say enough about how much I love these knives!!" —Sadie Allen
Price: $39.99+ (available in three colors; also available in smaller sets)