18 Ways To Re-Create The Magic Of A Disney Park At Home (No Pixie Dust Required)
Turn your home into the happiest place on Earth.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
But recently, Disney parks around the world have begun to reopen with new safety precautions, like required masks and temperature checks, in place.
However, some of us don't live near a park, or maybe don't feel comfortable visiting one in the middle of a pandemic. So, here are a few safe, fun, and affordable ways to bring a little Disney park magic to YOU!
1. First things first — create a magical ambiance by playing some park tunes.
3. Dress up as your favorite Disney character — without going shopping.
4. Make your very own Dole Whip!
5. Fry up some classic churros.
6. Don't forget the pickles!
7. Try the Grey Stuff — trust us, it's delicious.
9. "Ride" your favorite rides.
10. Make some custom Mickey (or Minnie) ears.
11. Transform your old maps into a set of unique coasters.
13. Learn how to build your own Disney ride (virtually) with Imagineering In A Box.
14. Or, kick it up a notch and re-create your fave rides at home.
15. Test your Disney parks knowledge with a trivia quiz.
16. Draw your favorite characters with the Animation Academy.
Looking for more Disney activities? Check out 36 DIYs That Will Get The Whole Family Psyched For A Disney Vacation.