26 Beauty Products I Don't Know How You've Resisted Trying For So Long
"Where has this been all my life?" —you, once you finally try these products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Thayers Witch Hazel Toner formulated with some ~soothing~ aloe and witch hazel to cleanse and calm bad skin days.
2. This Revlon hot air brush that'll make giving yourself a salon-like 'do easy, peasy — even if you're like me and can't do a blowout no matter how hard you try.
3. A Foreo LUNA Mini 2 cleansing device with soft silicone bristles to help you deep clean your pores without being too harsh on your skin. Washing your face in the morning is about to be a lot more fun!
4. This Fenty Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer to add some high shine to your pretty pout. And the cherry on top? It's formulated with shea butter to wrap your lips in moisture.
5. A bottle of Mario Badescu Facial Spray (made with aloe and rosewater, BTW) you'll certainly want to reach for when you're in need of a midday skin refresh to wake yourself up.
6. This Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen to leave your skin feeling hydrated and protected without that usual heavy, icky sunscreen feeling. FYI, it goes on totally clear and doesn't leave an annoying white cast.
7. A tube of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara so you can finally have those long, volumized lashes other formulas always seem to fall short of.
8. The cult-favorite Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask that'll give your pores a gentle deep clean and dry out angry breakouts without irritating them.
9. A jar of Bliss Brightening Moisturizer to help you pump some much-needed moisture into your cheeks (thank you, tri-peptide formula!!) Plus, it includes vitamin C to help boost your skin's brightness.
10. This Frank Body coffee scrub because it'll help give you the smooth post-shower skin you've been dreaming of — all thanks to its gentle exfoliation properties.
11. A tube (or two or three) of ohii Lip Jelly made with castor seed oil and shea butter to deliver intense hydration to parched lips, minus the stickiness.
12. This Glossier Boy Brow Pomade you'll want to stock up on once you're left with ~perfectly~ groomed brows.
13. A tube of Pantene Intense Rescue Shots to lend a helping hand on your journey to improved hair health. It'll leave your hair looking shiny and feeling soft while it helps repair some split ends.
14. This Olive & June nail kit that'll give you literally everything you need to bring the salon mani experience to your home. Pretty soon, your DMs will be full of comments about how ~gorgeous~ your nails look.
15. Or this nail polish bottle handle holder (aka a poppy) to help you retain more control when painting your own nails, so you can avoid getting polish in places you don't wanna get polish.
16. A Billie razor subscription so you'll always have a clean razor that'll give you a silky smooth shave every time you need one.
17. This Milk Makeup Cooling Water Stick for those moments when your skin just needs a refreshing 'lil pick-me-up. Thanks to its hydrating and de-puffing properties, it'll become your best kept secret for feeling like you can conquer long days even when you're running low on energy.
18. A bottle of NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray to put an end to those days of having your makeup melt right off your face.
19. This Batiste Dry Shampoo so you can still have really fresh-feeling hair even when you've been putting off washing your mane all week.
20. A tube of the ever-famous Glossier Cloud Paint bound to leave you feeling like you're on ~cloud nine~ when you look in the mirror and see bright, rosy, non-cakey cheeks.
21. This Shea Moisture Curl-Enhancing Smoothie to help you show off those bouncy curls without leaving 'em feeling super crunchy or sticky. Instead, you'll be left with a luscious shine from root to tip.
22. A pack of 25 Simple Cleansing Wipes that'll swipe away any grease, oil, and dirt accumulated after a tough day — and won't leave your skin feeling like the Sahara Desert.
23. A tube of Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer so you can temporarily brighten up any areas you think could use a little boost — it's actually a full-coverage concealer so it certainly packs a punch when it comes to improving the look of dark marks.
24. This Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser — it'll remove makeup, condition your skin, and leave your face feeling suuuper fresh whether you choose to use it to start your day or end it.
25. This NYX Epic Ink Eyeliner because it delivers an intense liner look with just the flick of a wrist and actually stays put — your ~waterproof~ cateye has never looked more Insta-worthy.
26. And a tube of Differin Gel formulated with a prescription-strength retinoid to help banish any breakouts that dare sneak up on you.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.