It checks off ALL the boxes of a pristine liquid eyeliner, and more:
1. It's black as fuck. Not a spotty, weak black. Like, one swipe and you get an intense paintbrush-like stroke of jet black pigment.
2. It has one of the smoothest eyeliner applications I've ever witnessed. I don't have the steadiest of hands, but there are absolutely no bumps whenever I draw my lines. Nor do I have to really press down to get enough pigment out, so my eyelids are also grateful for not being tugged at.
3. There's no smudging or displacement throughout the day! Even when I accidentally rub my eye, my instant panic is unwarranted because this shit doesn't budge. (Obviously, still treat that whole area with caution.) And apparently it'll also survive hot showers and sex. I leave those up to you to test.
4. Within the constant struggle that is drawing a perfect cat eye, Epic Ink makes the process actually fun and pleasant. It's become one of my most favorite makeup steps. Even when wine tipsy. What can I say, I like the challenge.
5. And did I mention it's only $8??? To be *very* honest, I'm not a drugstore makeup gal, so the fact that Epic Ink is such high quality for a low price point blows my mind.