We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us what hair products work well with short hair, here were their amazing contributions:
1. Mold your hair into anything you want it to be with Kevin Murphy Super Goo. It's made with green tea extract, which won't create flakes of product on your scalp throughout the day.
2. Build tons of volume and thickness for your wavy short cut with Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing spray.
3. Style your hair any way you'd like with Living Proof Instant Texture Mist. You can even apply it on damp or dry hair because variety is the spice of life!
4. Lock in tons of moisture and make your hair super touchable with OGX Creamy Hair Butter.
5. Try L'Oreal's Ever Curl leave-in cream to protect your short curls from frizz so they can be defined all fucking day!
6. Keep your beautiful tresses in place with Redken Sea Salt Hair spray. It gives up to 24 hours of humidity resistance!
7. Consider Aveda Control Paste for the perfect amount of flexible hold for your short hair, without leaving it disgustingly crunchy.
8. Get a cool, mysterious, firmly held James Dean look with Bumble and Bumble Sumowax. It'll stay put while making your hair sleek af.
9. Work Fatboy Sea Salt Pomade through your hair ends for a carefree, beachy look that will also strengthen your locks with coconut oil and shea butter!
10. Smooth down your edges and baby hairs with TIGI Bed Head Wax Stick. Since it's wax, it'll literally last you forever.
11. Spritz Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray onto your hair to increase fullness and absorb excess oil from your scalp for a fluffy, cute style.
12. Use Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Powder for Dolly Parton-like volume. Just because you have short tresses doesn't mean you can't join in on the fun!
13. Smooth a little Axe Messy Look Hair Gel onto strands for an effortless, just-got-out-of-bed style.
14. Apply a couple of pumps of Moroccan Oil Curl Control Mousse onto your lob (aka your long bob) to form popping waves or curls without the assist of a curling iron.
15. Protect your cut against dryness with Not Your Mother's Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray. It restores softness to hair and soothes it from extended sun exposure.
16. Wash your hair with Johnson's Baby Tear-Free Shampoo for a gentle cleansing of your precious locks without irritating your eyes like other shampoos.
17. Strengthen and soothe split ends with Kristin Ess Depth Defining Pomade while creating a cool matte texture that'll give you tons of compliments, not that you didn't already.
18. Sculpt your short hair with Redken Stay High Mousse. You can even use it before or after you apply heat on your hair to reduce damage!
19. Place soft rollers in your hair at night if you want your bob to come out fabulously curly or wavy! It'll also save grooming time in the morning which means catching some extra Z's!
20. Create head turning curls and waves with BaByliss Mini Straightening Iron. It's really small, so it'll be able to grab tiny pieces of hair for great definition.
21. And enhance your hair's natural shape using L'Oreal Paris Ruffled Body Mousse. Pro-tip – if you flip your head upside down while applying it, it'll create long-lasting body!
Short hair, really don't care!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.