We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An "Our Q&A a Day" journal, a just-cheesy-enough romantic gift that might actually spur some meaningful conversations as you fill it out together every day for three years.
2. A set of six animal-shaped planters to show them your life would succ without them (and also because the only thing cuter than a tiny plant is a tiny corgi).
3. A necklace with the molecular structure for serotonin — which makes a thoughtful gift for the science nerd, a partner who may be struggling with mental illness, or someone who simply appreciates the quirky design as an expression of how damn happy you make them.
4. A pair of light-up slippers, because they're the light of your life — and also because their feet deserve to be toasty and cozy all the time.
5. A burrito blanket for the valentine who loves Chipotle just a little more than they love you.
6. Rainbow Scratch Art pads to add a little extra pizzazz to whatever you've got to say — from sweet messages to mundane reminders to NSFW illustrations.
7. A ridiculously adorable color-changing kitty night light for the cat person you love meowy much.
8. A portable massager that'll help ease the tension in their back, neck, and shoulders, even when they're on the go — a gift that's especially thoughtful if you're terrible at giving massages!
9. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey to heat up every single thing they put in their mouth (namely pizza and salads, get your mind out of the gutter).
10. A notepad that cuts right to the chase, because sometimes being blunt is the only way to get things done, okay?
11. An Instamax camera for the S.O. who's a sucker for nostalgia and wants to add some retro flair to their photos.
12. And coasters you can personalize with the images of your choice, for a functional gift with a touch of sentimental whimsy.
13. A set of almost-too-pretty-to-use bath bombs so they have an excuse to treat themselves to a relaxing bath after a long day...
14. ...and a drink caddy for the shower that'll upgrade their home-spa experience (or just their everyday bathing experience, no judgment here).
15. An Amazon Fire TV Stick, because being able to binge-watch all your favorite shows is the gift that keeps on givin'.
16. Engraved cuff links that look so fancy and customized they'll never know you waited until the last minute to buy 'em.
17. A fill-in-the-blank "What I Love About You" journal that'll warm the heart of even the staunchest anti-Valentine's Day evangelist.
18. An essential oil diffuser to fill the room with whatever delightful scents they prefer, when love in the air just doesn't cut it.
19. A wand that'll bring ~good vibrations~ to this year's V-Day festivities.
20. A wireless key finder gift for the person who's always losing their keys (or the remote!).
21. A vintage-looking tin filled with three classic Rosebud lip balms that'll make them feel a lil' fancy every time they whip one out.
22. A gorgeous decanter for the partner whose love for wine rivals their love for you.
23. A copy of Tinder Nightmares to smugly remind your boo how lucky you are to have swiped right on each other.
24. A stuffed mermaid Pusheen, because how much cuter is this than a boring ol' teddy bear?! (Unless it's this teddy bear, of course.)
25. A skeleton-hand jewelry holder that'll add a whole new meaning to ~the bone zone~.
26. A DIY mushroom kit for the S.O. who loves eating local, organic produce and because there's no fungus without us.
27. A Tibetan singing bowl to take their yoga or meditation experiences to the next level — or just help them plain ol' relax.
28. A home-brewing kit for the person who appreciates a good craft beer and loves getting creative in the kitchen.
29. A vintage-style turntable that's just as charming as your vinyl-obsessed S.O.
30. A fried egg throw pillow, because your love for them is no yolk.
31. A ceramic fondue set, since it's a scientific fact that there is no greater gift than the gift of melted cheese. (Except maybe melted chocolate, in which case, it's got you covered too!)
32. A mug warmer to keep their coffee as warm as they keep your heart (you can use that line too, you're welcome).
33. A copy of 99 Facts about Farts: The Ultimate Fun Fact Book, for anyone who knows that couple who farts together stays together.
34. A unicorn onesie, because they're one of a kind and also because everyone deserves a damn unicorn onesie, come on.
35. A chic, RFID-blocking passport case — with tickets for a trip inside, if you're extra smooth.
36. And a bag of freeze-dried marshmallows that'll restore their faith in everything that is good and pure in this world.
Looking for more gift-giving inspo? We've got you:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.