We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A showstopping Urban Stems bouquet of delicate pink scabiosa, dianthus, and spray roses to add a vibrant centerpiece to their home or workspace.
5. A gorgeous touchscreen Fossil Exploits HR watch that will let them track their heart rate, sends notifications, and even comes with a customizable dial.
6. Or an equally stunning but more wallet-friendly Timex Easy Reader watch with an expandable band, so they won’t have to worry about any wristband woes.
7. A fresh AF pair of Air Max 95 sneakers inspired by the city of Houston so your sneakerhead sweetie can show the H-Town a little love while making their sneaker collection a lot more dope.
8. A waterproof speaker you won't mind them blasting their favorite tunes from — because it is so darn cute.
9. A pack of Yes to Grapefruit Vitamin C Glow masks formulated to refine their pores and give their skin a serious boost.
10. A Lelo Loki Wave prostate massager that’ll take their climax to new levels with its dual motors and "come-hither" motion.
11. An InstaNatural Vitamin C and Retinol serum set so your skincare-obsessed partner can hydrate their skin while combatting blemishes.
13. An awesome pair of Stance Basquiat Anatomy socks so they can pay homage to the icon while adding some serious attitude to their outfit.
15. A Rhyme Antics game so your music-loving beau can show off their rap skills and prove once and for all they are INDEED a true emcee.
16. A clever camera-lens thermos with a lid that'll have them gulping down their beverages in a flash.
17. A copy of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, packed with exclusive content showcasing behind-the-scenes images, art, and other elements that brought the hit film to life.
18. A bottle of Carpe antiperspirant hand lotion so they can hold your hand with confidence during your romantic walks through the park or regular movie dates.
19. A Northern Brewer Deluxe home beer-brewing kit that’ll let them finally turn their home into a mini beer garden.
20. A Why I Love You journal, which can be filled with all the mushy, gushy details of your amazing love story.
21. A collapsible bed frame so they can finally get that mattress off the floor in time for Valentine's Day movie night in — or other activities. #WinkWink
22. A down-filled Moose Knuckles parka, which features heavy-duty zippers, fleece-lined pockets, and a draw-cord hood — a fantastic investment piece if they live in a city with harsh winter weather.
23. A Tooletries Koby bag so they can secure their toiletries and avoid the leaking shampoo disaster in their suitcase that happened on your last getaway together.
26. Or a lovely set of unicorn makeup brushes to send your makeup-obsessed other half to a beauty fantasy land.
27. A dope pair of sweat-proof Phaiser bluetooth headphones — which feature handy magnetic earbuds — that’ll be a welcome upgrade to their struggling earbuds.
29. A handheld MiniPresso espresso maker to let them satisfy their caffeine needs basically anywhere they go.
30. A darling heart-candy butt plug that'll show their booty — or yours — some attention during your Valentine’s Day sexy times.
31. A sturdy pair of Under Armour SpeedForm Amp 3.0 sneakers that’ll offer them tons of support and comfort during their regular workouts.
32. Or a more affordable pair of mesh running shoes to take their workouts — or hey, even just their OOTDs — to the next level.
33. A customized Jane Basch bar pendant necklace with a loved one’s name on it that they’ll cherish FOREVER.
36. A pair of Hogwarts boxer briefs so they'll be giving Harry Potter realness down to their drawers.
37. A handsome black TDE keychain you can have customized with their initials to dress up their key ring in the classiest way.
38. A Fenty Beauty Killawatt highlighter, which'll make sure the light of your life is shining bright like a diamond.
39. A State Graham tote bag for comfortably holding all their everyday necessities — including their laptop — no matter where life takes them.
40. A super-handsome, slim-fit Banana Republic suit so they'll be more than dapper for your Valentine’s Day date night.
42. A packable down-filled Free Country puffer jacket that'll be perfect for wearing over their workout clothes as they trek to a fitness class or run errands.
43. A bottle of Liquid Ass fart spray, so the prankster in your life will have some funky new tools to work with.
44. A Trunk Club subscription to fill their closet with some hand-picked clothing items based on their particular tastes.
45. A set of nonstick cookware so they can take their home-chef game to tasty new heights without worrying about a messy cleanup.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.