1. A sweatshirt embroidered with their favorite Taylor Swift lyric they can cozy up in while listening to an endless loop of Folklore and Evermore (crying in the bathtub at the same time is not required but also not frowned upon).
2. A set of LED light saber chopsticks for your BFF who is the Chewbacca to your Han Solo (and also happens to be who you get sushi with every Friday night).
3. A Canon smartphone photo printer so anyone who is constantly taking selfies but then doesn't know what to do with them after they've uploaded them to Insta now knows exactly what to do with them.
4. A challenging 1,000-piece gradient puzzle that'll take them more than one session to finish — they may want to throw it across the room, but they'll thank you for the mental distraction.
5. Minnie Mouse stud earrings you can count on to bring some extra magic into their life and make them feel like it's their birthday every day.
6. A subscription to Atlas Coffee Club to bring aromatic, fresh beans from all over the world right to their front door.
7. A Beauty Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio by Kaja — the super-convenient stack of stunning shadows ideal for getting-ready routines at places that aren't their native vanity (i.e. hangouts at your place).
Promising review: "This is genuinely one of my favorite products of all time. Gorgeous shimmer shades that are buttery and blinding! If you're considering buying one, do it! But I would only really recommend the all shimmer ones." –Rosewater
Get it from Sephora for $26 (available in 11 shade combinations and finishes).
8. A mug warmer that'll be invaluable to your roomie who has a terrible habit of making themselves a cup of tea then lingering for so long at your doorway while updating you on the latest development in the "Driver's License" drama that their drink gets cold.
9. A P.volve subscription for your workout buddy who has been getting bored of the same old routine and has been itching to mix things up.
10. A face wash foamer they can use to make the cleanser they're already accustomed to feel extra fancy.
11. A gift set of hair products from Function of Beauty you can customize to their exact hair type, make their favorite color, and even name the concoction after them or one of your many inside jokes.
12. A nostalgic Apple Watch stand that'll pay tribute to their favorite handheld video game. Ah, to be young again.
13. A cozy throw blanket with adorable pompom detailing for elegantly draping over their favorite accent chair (and later cocooning themselves in while they binge their favorite TV show in the wee hours of the morning).
We've also got you covered with some more cozy bedroom products available on Amazon.
Promising review: "This blanket is soft, beautiful, cozy but not too hot. I have already washed and dried it and it shows no change. My dog who is normally always in my lap prefers to be cuddled with this blanket because that’s just how comfortable it is. It would make a great gift. I got the 90“ x 90“ and I’m so glad I did. It’s very large, which I wanted, but I’m sure the smaller sizes are great as well." –Tracy
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in four sizes and 21 colors).
14. A Jeopardy trivia book to properly commemorate one of the greatest men to ever grace our televisions and their favorite thing to watch on a weekday evening.
15. A candle from Evil Queen that'll literally become the *light of their life* thanks to the sassy labels and delicious scents.
16. A onesie covered in the NASA logo and space ships for an *out of this world* addition to their loungewear — go on, treat yourself to one too so you can match.
17. A skeleton ice cube mold tray, so the master mixologist in your life can take their concoctions to the next level. Even if they claim to be ~dead inside~ they'll appreciate this present.
18. A gift certificate to the Bronx Zoo for a virtual hangout with one of their favorite animals — they'll get up close and personal (from a distance) with a warthog, porcupine, cheetah, penguin, or sloth!
19. A Baby Yoda Bluetooth speaker that's *almost* as adorable as the real lil' guy in The Mandalorian, great for anyone who wants to blast their favorite tunes all across the galaxy.
20. An envelope clutch for your bestie who is infamous for complaining about having to tote a full-sized bag around when all they ever carry on them is their phone, credit card, and keys.
21. An under-eye brightening corrector from BECCA Cosmetics that might seem like a strange gift at face value, but is actually what your makeup-obsessed Galentine has likely been trying to track down since seeing it blow up on TikTok.
22. The World of Critical Role book for anyone who is infatuated with Dungeons and Dragons, the cast of the show, and, like myself, has taken the time to binge-watch their YouTube episodes over the last few months.
23. A Ruth Bader Ginsburg action figure to keep them company at their desk while they sift through endless emails.
24. A four-pack of pizza socks they won't find ~cheesy~ at all when their toes are as toasty as a pie fresh out of the oven.
25. An "Among Us" notebook to make up for the time you murdered them in cold blood when you were the imposter — this is a shout-out to my husband who BETRAYED ME in front of all of our friends. The nerve, amiright?
26. An iced coffee cup that says "coffee lover" for your over-caffeinated pal who sips on *the good stuff* even when it's below freezing outside.
27. A mini disco ball to reflect light and add *many* a dazzling touch to their favorite hangout space, as well as up the funk factor. 🕺
Promising review: "This was a gift for my daughter. This disco ball feels very well-made. It's got a little bit of weight to it, but not so much that it's cumbersome. It's just heavy enough to let you know that it's not some junky toy. As far as I can tell the mirror tiles are real glass. Shine a light on it and give it a little spin and you have an instant party and a beautiful display. I was indifferent to disco balls prior to this but after getting this one and hanging in my daughter's bedroom, I can definitely see why people love these things." –Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in four colors).