35 Thoughtful Gifts Your Mom Will Absolutely Adore
Custom family cookbooks, breakfast sandwich makers, British mystery show binges, and so many more wonderful gifts she'll love almost as much as you ;).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fill-in-the-blank book ready to hold all the reasons she's the best as an affordable customized gift.
2. Or a set of letters to mom you can easily split up with your siblings for a *joint gift* because you're thoughtful like that and they're super forgetful like that.
3. An *affordable* framed photo to help capture that moment from Thanksgiving last year when everyone actually smiled and had their eyes open in one take. Oh, and it ships for FREE!
4. Or go in together for a custom gallery wall to fill up that blank wall in the foyer she keeps meaning to decorate with pics from the 10 weddings you all attended last year.
5. A breakfast sandwich maker so YOU can make breakfast for *you both* instead of lazily dropping hints about wanting some McD's.
6. A handknit Peruvian alpca hat as a chic topper on those days when it's a chilly, dry-shampoo-and-go day.
7. A gift subscription to Acorn for the Anglophile mom who can't get enough British TV shows. And Australian ones, too!
8. A Fire HD tablet with Alexa and your online library password so she won't have to complain about how she's "running out of books to read at the library" — which is a thing my mom said. And it was the truth!
9. A customizable family cookbook to make it easier to keep up with those heirloom recipes that taste better than anything you could ever get in a restaurant.
10. Or a custom photo book you can build with images of original recipe cards and family holidays past. And because you build it online, you can make lots and lots of copies to share!
11. A book-scented candle that'll remind her of all the bookstore browsing you've done together because if you're in the vicinity of a bookstore, you're legally obligated to go!
12. A puzzle plateau for working on a new puzzle as she pleases instead of waiting for a lull when she won't be using the dining room table for a few days.
14. A timeless leather tote that'll help her ~lock down~ her everyday look with enough room for her essentials. And a book!
15. A bath subscription box packed with salts and essential oils for making the guest bathroom feel like a spa. HER spa.
16. A custom necklace with longitude numbers representing where you and your siblings live to remind her that distance is just a number.
17. A pet odor–neutralizing candle so she won't have to buy stock in air freshener to keep the house smelling nice despite YOUR dog YOU insisted on adopting who now lives with her.
19. A blanket-knitting kit that you can *also* tell her is a beginner level, so it shouldn't be too intimidating!
20. A ~tasteful~ frame that'll make that adorably awkward childhood pic of you that much more appealing because you can't time travel to tell yourself to NOT cut your bangs yourself.
21. Or a digital photo frame with ~unlimited storage~ you're required to tell her was on Oprah's list of favorite things this year.
22. A toasty scarf to express her love for classic literature because no matter how many times you watch Colin Firth in a wet T-shirt contest together, this is (unfortunately) the closest either one of you is getting to a nuzzle from Darcy.
24. A gorgeous kettle with a cool-touch handle so she doesn't have to worry about tracking down an oven mitt when the water's ready for tea.
26. Personalized family mugs that'll make her feel all warm and toasty inside while you catch up on the phone.
27. A 7-in-1 Instant Pot because she's dedicated a whole Pinterest board to Instant Pot recipes (and sent you the link), so she'll finally be able to put them to use! Maybe you'll even get to savor the noms.
29. Or family tree wall art in case your mom (like mine) is already elbow deep in ancestry research and could benefit from a beautiful way to organize it.
30. A custom family tree necklace with all the kids' birthstones inside as a piece she'll literally and metaphorically hold close to her heart.
31. A Book of the Month subscription can keep her filled with all sorts of literary tomes she may pass on to you after she's read them so you can discuss. (Fingers crossed!)
34. Blue light-blocking glasses she'll look so good in, she'll forget she's wearing them when she's not staring at her laptop.
35. A gorgeous bouquet that'll be so impressive AND it's sourced from small farmers. Yay small businesses!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.