36 Mother's Day Tech Gifts They'll Actually Use
Charge up your wallet, mom deserves all of these things and more. 💕
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Mother's Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 9th!
1. A Bluetooth tracker because sometimes they can barely remember what day it is let alone where they left their phone. *whispers* Chances are the kids are using it to watch Godzilla videos on YouTube.
2. A motion-sensor toilet light that'll be a soothing delight during midnight stumbles to the restroom after being woken up because baby had a nightmare.
3. A iRobot Roomba vacuum to roam around the house tidying up other people's messes. This tiny helper learns your cleaning habits and suggests scheduled cleaning times to keep the house clean.
4. A lighted mirror with a built-in Bluetooth speaker that'll elevate their vanity experience, giving them the perfect light to illuminate their natural beauty. Plus, who doesn't want Evanescence blaring in the background while they get ready for the day.
6. A pair of Sony wireless headphones that'll let them answer their calls even when they're not by their phone. Who are we kidding? They're pretty much gonna use these to tune out the children while belting out Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill.
7. A wireless charging station so all of mom's Apple devices can be ready to go when they pop out of bed in the morning.
8. And a Bluetooth wireless karaoke microphone to help with those kitchen concerts. Even better, it can make for a very entertaining family fun night, which moms love 🥰.
9. A Dyson air purifier — they are the air you breathe so make sure the air they breathe is clean by using this little baddie to rid the air of pollutants giving them pristine air quality indoors.
10. An Ember Mug2 perfect for the mom with a serious to-do list. When they finally get to take a breather, the last thing they should have to deal with is a cold cup of joe. This smart mug will keep their coffee or tea at their desired temperature.
12. A Bartesian cocktail machine because sometimes, mama needs a drink at the end of the day. And, since they can't always drift out to the local dive bar, they can bring the bar to them. It's like the Nespresso of cocktails that reviewers say is totally worth the splurge.
13. A self-cleaning water bottle to upgrade their hydration experience. There's a UV-C LED in the bottle cap that sanitizes water, neutralizes any odor-causing bacteria, and cleans the inner walls of the water bottle — all in just 60 seconds.
14. A sauna blanket ideal for moms who haven't been able to maintain their spa routine. Reviewers say this little cocoon will leave your giftee feeling relaxed, renewed, and refreshed.
15. An infusion machine useful for infusing oils for anything from salad dressings to scented candles with a variety of different herbs. If the mom in your life likes to DIY things theirselves, this will definitely be a hit.
16. A tech and gadgets subscription box in case their favorite pastime is receiving packages filled with gadgets and gizmos that are both super cool, yet practical.
17. A Kindle Paperwhite that’ll inspire you to carve out a few moments of peace to read. Imagine pulling this out during a relaxing bubble bath 🤤.
18. A 4pk of smart plugs to give them even more control over the house. I can hear them now, "I said lights out!" ~Alexa, shut it down.~ 😈
19. A Coravin wine system that'll both uncork their vino and prolong the life of their wine by allowing them to have a glass and reseal the unfinished bottle.
20. A weeding robot for an extra set of hands to assist in mom's vegetable garden since you're always sooo busy 🙄.
21. A collapsible Bluetooth speaker that's also magnetic and about the size of a wallet, which means they can not only take it anywhere, but they can also pretty much place it anywhere.
22. A Polaroid camera for capturing instant moments for a lifetime of memories. Instead of simply uploading to social media, these snapshots become keepsakes and sentimental gifts.
23. A smartphone sanitizer because every mom knows what it's like to get their phone back from their kid after playing games and wondering what that substance is on the screen. After wiping it down, you can pop it in this germ-free tanning bed that doubles as a charger.
24. A digital picture frame that lets you upload pictures via the cloud so mom can stay updated with milestone moments from kids and grandkids, and of course show them off to anyone who visits.
26. A Google Nest because every mom deserves a personal assistant. You know, someone they can yell at who actually listens to them.
27. An indoor garden here to help mom grow plants from any room in their house. They could grow herbs, veggies, and other plants in your living room. The single family garden allows them to grow up to 12 plants but they can always expand their little garden with add-ons that suits their needs.
28. A 2-in-1 Acer Chromebook that'll give them the best of both worlds, a laptop for emails and a tablet for bingeing the new season of Good Girls.
29. A rechargeable lighter so whenever they want to light their favorite candle, they won't have to rummage through drawers and shake empty lighters.
30. A Cricut Joy for crafty mamas who like to create their own cards, banners, and more! If they like to put their own unique stamp on things, this will be a true delight.
31. A compact, foldable treadmill because they've been wanting to get active and start a fitness routine but haven't been able to actually make it out of the house. The compact size of the treadmill allows them to workout without taking up the whole room, which is especially nice if there are kiddos around.
32. Or, a Fitbit Versa 2 for on-the-go moms who want to monitor their lifestyle but don't have the time to track it. The Fitbit will do all the work by monitoring their health throughout the day, keeping track of their steps, and monitoring their sleep, too. (Even though we know already know they could stand to get a few more 💤.
33. A Canon smartphone printer because those special moments shouldn't be trapped in a phone vault forever. With the smartphone printer, mom can chose the best photos from their phone and print them on the spot.
34. A Philips smart light complete with five natural sounds and an FM radio. This smart light simulates sunlight to ease mom's wakeup, and simulates sunset for smooth transition to sleep.
35. A Samsung TV — It's a bird. It's a plane. It's a.... painting? Nope, it's an HDR smart TV that hides in plain sight adding a little extra decor the room when it's not being used.
36. A smart water bottle that'll keep track of their daily water intake along with an app that'll calculate how much water you need. And, the bottle will glow when they're getting behind on their water goal. It's never good to be too thirsty.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.