4. BuzzFeed is an Oxford Comma fan
AP Style for life!
15. Spelling, grammar and punctuation count
I was never quite sure why people thought that spelling and grammar should not count, but there was always at least one person in every college class that had to ask that question if there was a writing assignment. That’s why it’s called writing.
56. Posts about BuzzFeed are most likely going to increase one’s Cat Power
76. Baby red pandas are extraordinarily cute
80. Posting in BuzzFeed Community probably wont ever translate to a job at BuzzFeed
Don’t fall for their propaganda. I’ve been applying for three years.
92. There are a lot of really weird remixes and mashups on SoundCloud
Some are good and a lot are pretty bad.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈