4. BuzzFeed is an Oxford Comma fan
AP Style for life!
15. Spelling, grammar and punctuation count
I was never quite sure why people thought that spelling and grammar should not count, but there was always at least one person in every college class that had to ask that question if there was a writing assignment. That’s why it’s called writing.
56. Posts about BuzzFeed are most likely going to increase one’s Cat Power
76. Baby red pandas are extraordinarily cute
80. Posting in BuzzFeed Community probably wont ever translate to a job at BuzzFeed
Don’t fall for their propaganda. I’ve been applying for three years.
92. There are a lot of really weird remixes and mashups on SoundCloud
Some are good and a lot are pretty bad.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌