4. BuzzFeed is an Oxford Comma fan
AP Style for life!
15. Spelling, grammar and punctuation count
I was never quite sure why people thought that spelling and grammar should not count, but there was always at least one person in every college class that had to ask that question if there was a writing assignment. That’s why it’s called writing.
56. Posts about BuzzFeed are most likely going to increase one’s Cat Power
76. Baby red pandas are extraordinarily cute
80. Posting in BuzzFeed Community probably wont ever translate to a job at BuzzFeed
Don’t fall for their propaganda. I’ve been applying for three years.
92. There are a lot of really weird remixes and mashups on SoundCloud
Some are good and a lot are pretty bad.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️