1. The First Complete Tyrannosaurus Rex Skeleton
You can see this beast at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, and the T-Rex isn’t the only dinosaur holotype they have.
4. A Museum Devoted to the Big Mac
Yup, that’s right, a Big Mac Museum.
5. A Restaurant Serving Foods of Countries The United States is in Conflict With
It’s called Conflict Kitchen. The current menu is Cuban
7. A Restaurant Serving French Fries and Cole Slaw as Part of a Sandwich
It’s Called Primanti Brothers and it’s awesome.
8. The Robot Hall of Fame
R2-D2 is a member of the Original Class
10. The Largest Collection of Catholic Relics Outside of the Vatican
11. A Gothic-Style University Skyscraper
The University of Pittsburgh’s Cathedral of Learning
12. Racing Pierogies
Mid-game entertainment with the Pittsburgh Pirates
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›