1. The First Complete Tyrannosaurus Rex Skeleton
You can see this beast at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, and the T-Rex isn’t the only dinosaur holotype they have.
4. A Museum Devoted to the Big Mac
Yup, that’s right, a Big Mac Museum.
5. A Restaurant Serving Foods of Countries The United States is in Conflict With
It’s called Conflict Kitchen. The current menu is Cuban
7. A Restaurant Serving French Fries and Cole Slaw as Part of a Sandwich
It’s Called Primanti Brothers and it’s awesome.
8. The Robot Hall of Fame
R2-D2 is a member of the Original Class
10. The Largest Collection of Catholic Relics Outside of the Vatican
11. A Gothic-Style University Skyscraper
The University of Pittsburgh’s Cathedral of Learning
12. Racing Pierogies
Mid-game entertainment with the Pittsburgh Pirates