1. The First Complete Tyrannosaurus Rex Skeleton
You can see this beast at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, and the T-Rex isn’t the only dinosaur holotype they have.
4. A Museum Devoted to the Big Mac
Yup, that’s right, a Big Mac Museum.
5. A Restaurant Serving Foods of Countries The United States is in Conflict With
It’s called Conflict Kitchen. The current menu is Cuban
7. A Restaurant Serving French Fries and Cole Slaw as Part of a Sandwich
It’s Called Primanti Brothers and it’s awesome.
8. The Robot Hall of Fame
R2-D2 is a member of the Original Class
10. The Largest Collection of Catholic Relics Outside of the Vatican
11. A Gothic-Style University Skyscraper
The University of Pittsburgh’s Cathedral of Learning
12. Racing Pierogies
Mid-game entertainment with the Pittsburgh Pirates
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.