2. Tortillas are just Edible Plates
And you’ll never have to wash dishes again.
That’s right, cutting cake with floss actually works better because it doesn’t flatten it.
These guys actually have a lot of other ideas, such as baking in tin cans and others.
5. You Milk Jug Can Also Water Your Plants
7. Discard Pepper. Acquire Oreos.
8. If You Can’t Put Something on by Yourself, Use a Paperclip
10. Put a Lazy Susan in the Fridge
11. How to Get Ride of the Cereal Dust in Your Bag
13. Duct Tape can be Used for EVERYTHING.
14. Computer Amplification at its Finest
15. How to Keep Your Ear Buds from Tangling
16. Arrange Your Leftovers in a Circle for Even Reheating
17. Bachelor Air Freshener (Also Works with Drier Sheets).
18. All the Grocery Bags in One Trip
19. Prevent Cake from Going Stale with Bread and Toothpicks
21. Tennis Balls Also Make for Great Bottle Openers
23. Drink and Clean Yourself at the Same Time with a Shower Beer
Trust me. This will change your life.
24. Smelly Sneakers? Freeze Them. Same Goes with Jeans.
The cold will help kill the bacteria causing the smells.
25. Drill Holes in your Trash Can to Keep Bags from Sticking
26. Pants Hangers can also Hold Cookbooks
27. Cool Ranch Seasoning
28. Nutella Lids Work Perfect for Tin Cans
31. If Your Soda Doesn’t Fit in the Fridge, Tear the Box in Half
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›