2. Tortillas are just Edible Plates
And you’ll never have to wash dishes again.
That’s right, cutting cake with floss actually works better because it doesn’t flatten it.
These guys actually have a lot of other ideas, such as baking in tin cans and others.
8. If You Can’t Put Something on by Yourself, Use a Paperclip
10. Put a Lazy Susan in the Fridge
13. Duct Tape can be Used for EVERYTHING.
14. Computer Amplification at its Finest
16. Arrange Your Leftovers in a Circle for Even Reheating
17. Bachelor Air Freshener (Also Works with Drier Sheets).
18. All the Grocery Bags in One Trip
23. Drink and Clean Yourself at the Same Time with a Shower Beer
Trust me. This will change your life.
24. Smelly Sneakers? Freeze Them. Same Goes with Jeans.
The cold will help kill the bacteria causing the smells.
26. Pants Hangers can also Hold Cookbooks
27. Cool Ranch Seasoning
28. Nutella Lids Work Perfect for Tin Cans
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›