37 Products That’ll Make You A Believer
Restore your faith in humanity...or at least in quality products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tube of Glossier Boy Brow for instantly filling and fluffing brows with just a couple of swipes.
BuzzFeed editor AnaMaria Glavan (pictured above) swears by this stuff:
"This magic bottle is proof that not all heroes wear capes. The creamy formula, which comes in blond, black, clear, and brown (which is what I used!), goes on smoothly and doesn’t require a lot of product to do the job. I used the wand to brush baby hairs in the beginning/middle of my brow upwards, and then brushed the longer, toddler-like hairs at the end of my eyebrows, sideways. And one coat was more than enough! Boy Brow does what exactly what the Glossier brand claims to do; it gives me a filled-in eyebrow that doesn’t look filled in. The finish looks natural, which is exactly what I wanted — my facial caterpillars have never looked better."
Get it from Glossier for $16 (available in five shades).
2. An ever-popular Instant Pot Duo Plus that does the work of nine kitchen appliances in one compact cooker. Effortlessly make rice, create one-pot stews, and drastically cut cook times without surrendering loads of counter space to multiple appliances. This tool promises to make your life easier and DELIVERS in more ways than one.
The Duo Plus replaces nine common kitchen appliances. It can be used as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, and egg cooker, with the ability to sauté, steam, warm, sterilize, and it even makes cakes! Read all about why the Instant Pot is changing how we cook in our full Instant Pot review.
Promising review: "I cannot say enough good things about the Instant Pot. I have told so many friends and family members about it that they should be giving me a commission at this point. I used to use the Crock-pot fairly often since I work pretty long days and wanted something ready and hot when I got home. The problem I found with the Crock-pot was that a lot of things end up tasting the same no matter what you do. That is not the case with this!!! Not only can you use it as a slow cooker and maintain the integrity of the ingredients you put in somehow, you can do so much more. I have made my own Greek yogurt, you can sauté ingredients first (only ONE pot messy!!), and cook things in the most delicious way in record time. We cook at home about six nights a week, and at least four to five of those nights now involve the Instant Pot. It is great for meal prep and so. much. more. This is a MUST-have kitchen accessory for anyone who wants to cook with convenience." —Holly Wood
Get it from Amazon for $79.95+ (available in three sizes).
3. The renowned Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay to deep-clean pores and combat the ghosts of breakouts past and present without stripping your skin of its much-needed natural moisture.
For best results, pick up some reusable applicator brushes!
Promising review: "Great product. I mix Bragg Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with my Aztec Secret Indian Bentonite Healing Clay for my facial masks (instead of mixing water with the clay). After the facial, my pores are totally clean, and they seem to disappear. My skin also tightens and takes on a youthful glow. The results last for about a week or a little longer." —Gloria
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in two sizes).
4. A pair of charcoal shoe deodorizers if you're tired of sweat stank ruining your favorite shoes. These little packets use bamboo charcoal to absorb odors and moisture for 100% chemical-free freshness.
You can reuse them for up to two years! Set them out in the sun for an hour to re-activate the charcoal.
Promising review: "My husband always says as soon as I take off my shoes the room just smells like dirty feet for the next couple hours. Asked him if it would be worth investing $10 in these and he said YES PLEASE! They arrived today, and I was eager to try them out. I took my shoes off and within five minutes I couldn't smell it any more!" —Kaorrie
Get a pair from Amazon for $9.72.
5. A carpet stain remover so you can lift those scary stains that make you question if it's time to bring in the professionals. With this around you can get the job done yourself. And the best part? No rinsing or vacuuming required!
6. A pack of barbed drain snakes because the wet slimy hair monster living in your drains has got to go, and these will take care of tough clogs without having to call the plumber.
Promising review: "When my wife and I moved into this new place, we noticed that there was a bit of water that just kept pooling near the drain in the shower. We tried at least two full bottles of Drano with success, but it was short-lived. A bottle of Drano costs about $6–$8 for two attempts. One package of these and only ONE of the items used in this package made more short-term progress than all that Drano did. Less than $6 to save over $20 in drain cleaning products or even the prospect of hundreds from calling out a plumber? Hell yeah, I'd buy this again! Your hands will get messy but you will thank yourself for getting these. Your partner will thank you. If you have slow drains in your shower, there are only three words I can say for you to help fix that problem. Buy. This. Product." —Adam W.
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $6.99.
7. A green-to-beige Dr. Jart+ Color Correcting Treatment with SPF 30 for effectively soothing redness (with the power of color theory) while protecting skin from harmful UV rays and other environmental aggressors that can irritate your skin.
My coworker Elizabeth Lilly uses this stuff daily. Check out her Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment review for more deets and a compelling before and after.
Promising review: "I have sensitive skin and have been combating redness as long as I can remember. A few dabs of this over my moisturizer and my skin is even and there is no redness to be found!" —samanthae4ef54d0a6
Get it from Sephora for $52.
8. A Dash rapid egg cooker that'll take 100% of the guesswork out of egg prep. Get boiled, poached, scrambled eggs, and even individual omelets in just a couple of minutes. *AND* weighing in at just 1 POUND, it's perfect for small apartment kitchens, dorm rooms, or RV travel!
This cooker includes the base, clear lid, measuring cup, poaching tray, omelet bowl, boiling tray, and a handy little recipe book!
Promising review: "Where has this gadget been all my life?! I love to cook but I always find boiling water for eggs to be annoying. It's very easy to use and the eggs come out perfect! You just pick how you want to make your eggs, fill the cup with water to the appropriate line, pierce the egg, cover it, and turn on. All in all, it's a great product and I’m happy with this purchase." —Death2Barbie
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in five colors).
9. A nontoxic Poo-Pourri toilet spray to spray in your toilet bowl before you go so no one smells anything unsavory after you go.
Promising review: "One bathroom in an apartment just isn't enough for two adults with a healthy colon. Enter Poo-Pourri. It is very fresh and not overpowering. It is not synthetic smelling. With most room sprays, you end up just smelling flowery poo. This masks the smell completely. I can walk in the bathroom 30 seconds after my boyfriend and only smell lemon." —Allison H
Get a two-ounce bottle from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 14 scents).
10. A set of reusable wad-free pads if you're tired of laundry day being derailed by tangled bedsheets. These help maintain a balanced washer drum, reduce dry times, and prevent wet clothes from getting trapped in the sheets.
Wad-Free is a small biz that was launched during the pandemic by Cyndi Bray, who learned CAD (computer-aided design) to create the pads.
Promising review: "Wow!!! You wonder if things like this really work and well, I can absolutely confirm it does! First, I was impressed that the package came with two of the devices because I was only expecting one. So there was one for the fitted sheet, and the flat sheet. Finally, I tried it out and my sheets not only did NOT wad up, they came out of the dryer feeling fresher, feeling more dry, and unwrinkled! I will be buying a set of these for each of my immediate family members and close friends! What a great gift!!!" —katy
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
11. A jewelry cleaning pen so all your gems (real or not) sparkle so bright even your Claire's ring from middle school will turn heads.
Promising review: "Don't get me wrong — my wedding ring was gorgeous before. It did sparkle and still made me smile every day. However...after using this Diamond Dazzle Stik...*oh my goodness*! After one use my ring is absolutely breathtaking! I knew my ring got dirty now and then, simply from sweating and being outside in the elements. However, I never realized just how much dinge and schmutz marred my diamond until I cleaned it. It literally took my breath away with its fiery, dazzling brilliance!" —liltreeclimber
Get it from Amazon for $6.50.
12. A pack of 40 acne patches for stopping that zit dead in its tracks with gunk-absorbing powers that speed up the pimple-healing process without picking or popping.
Promising review: "I ordered these on a whim after a long day of isolation and internet browsing and because I have a terrible habit of picking at spots on my face and making them into something much much worse. These magical spots are life-changing!!! Put them on before bed (or before work) on clean skin and FORGET about them. You don't notice they're there — unless you go to pick at something and then YOU STOP!! Leave them in place for at least six hours and then peel them off. They come off easily (but not so easy that they come off while sleeping) and the amount of 'bleck' they suck out is amazing!!! So a spot that was going to erupt into Mount Vesuvius ends up being NOTHING!!!! I've purchased six packages and will keep buying them. An amazing value!" —Jennifer Nothdurft
13. An ingrown nail correction kit because who wouldn't pick this noninvasive option over surgery, if possible? Adhesive strips act like a spring, applying gentle force that helps to straighten the nail and fix the root cause so you can wave goodbye to your toe pain.
The toenail brace is a composite strip applied across your toenail. Most people will see results within a week. The kit comes with 10 toenail braces adhesive, and tools to apply them.
Promising review: "This is a product that actually works for ingrown toenails. I had suffered for years with ingrown nails on both big toes. They were so painful that I bought wide shoes to try and be more comfortable, and wore sandals practically all year. I was skeptical about spending this much, but I’d easily spent that much over the years on things that don’t work. I followed directions to a T (not difficult). The first couple of days, I didn’t notice a difference in pain, but by days three and four, it no longer hurt to touch the side of my toes. After wearing a few weeks, my nail shape is now flatter, as it's supposed to be. Great product!! Worth every penny." —Amazon Queen
Get the kit from Amazon for $44.99.
14. A bottle of Glossier Solution that's a gentle yet effective chemical exfoliant that sweeps away dead skin with a powerful combination of AHA, BHA, and PHA for an all-around smoother and ~glowier~ complexion.
Multiple BuzzFeeders swear by this product — read their Glossier Solution reviews!
Promising review: "After using this for less than a week my stubborn blackheads are finally gone. I have tried dozens of products trying to get rid of them and the fact that this worked almost instantly for me is just another reason why I absolutely adore Glossier! 💗" —angelica
Get it from Glossier for $24.
15. These natural looking clip-in extensions made from heat friendly fibers to instantly add length and fullness and make your locks look that much more luscious.
Promising review: "OK so I am very picky about hair extensions. I've spent hundreds of dollars on numerous sets and have never been completely satisfied. UNTIL NOW! These are BY FAR my favorite. For such an amazing price! If you're worried that this deal is too good to be true (because I was) then stop worrying! And buy these extensions. I have very short hair, and they still look great! Very full and luscious. And you can straighten them. I'm very happy." —Makenzie Long
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in five sizes and 22 colors).
16. A classic Tushy bidet attachment for a true revo-loo-tionary toilet upgrade that'll keep your tushy in tip-top shape without the need for toilet paper.
Tushy is a small biz founded in 2015 with the goal of promoting booty bliss and reducing wastefulness. Their line of easy-to-install bidets make is easy to go toilet paperless and reduce overall water waste. Plus, a portion of Tushy profits go toward building community toilets in impoverished Indian communities.
It comes with everything you need to install your bidet in under 10 minutes!
Promising review: "This was our second Tushy! Our first was installed in our master bath. We just remodeled a guest bathroom and could not call it 'finished' without a Tushy in it. Once you get Tushy clean, nothing else will do!" —Teresa S.
Get it from Tushy for $99 (originally $129; available in 10 colors).
17. A silicone TubShroom if pulling slimy wet hair from the drain is your version of a nightmare. This will catch all that slimy wet hair before it sinks to depths unknown, so you can skip the lose-lose decision between calling your plumber and clearing the drain yourself (gagging all the while).
The TubShroom fits any standard 15" to 17.5" bathtub drain. Try the SinkShroom if you're having clogging trouble at the sink, too!
Promising review: "I never write reviews but I owe my life to this product so I figured I might as well. My roommate and I have fought for nearly a year due to the fact that my hair falls out in the shower and regularly clogs up the drain. This is the only product that has ever worked (at $13 too??). It's ingenious and solves a widespread problem using simple mechanics. BUY THIS!" —Conner Nevel
Get it from Amazon for $12.95+ (available in five colors).
18. A set of hoodie hangers because everything about a cozy sweatshirt is great except for how much of a pain they are to store. Free up drawer and shelf space with these clever hooks, and always have quick and easy access to your go-to styles.
Venalli Builds is an Overland Park, Kansas Etsy shop with a tight assortment of clever tools to solve your random problems.
Promising review: "These hooks are awesome! Great product to organize hoodies and love that they actually stay on the hook without sliding off. The seller was quick to respond to a question I had and I received the hooks just a few days after placing the order." —fpardo8229
19. A nonstick microwave pasta cooker so you get perfect al dente pasta every time without dirtying multiple dishes. Need-it-now noodle lovers, your mealtime savior has arrived.
Promising review: "One of those 'why didn't I think of this?' kind of things. It makes cooking pasta so easy and foolproof! No trying to bend/break pasta to get it to fit into a round pan. The instructions tell you exactly how long to microwave it for the different size proportions." —EQUUS
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
20. A makeup erasing cloth for gently — but effectively — removing your makeup with just a little bit of water. Plus, it's reusable! Once it gets dirty, just toss it in the wash.
Promising review: "Why am I just now knowing about this product??? I bought this to save money from using the disposable makeup removers, not believing it would actually work. This towel is nothing short of amazing! I wet it, then remove even the toughest long-wearing makeup in minutes. And when I’m done, I use hand soap to clean it. I’m so glad I found this. If you’re trying to reduce your personal contribution to the world’s waste, give up the makeup wipes and try this towel. You’ll thank me. Trust me." —Gospelqueen
Get it from Amazon for $18.09+ (available in nine colors).
21. An all-in-one hanging tool with built-in wall markers and a level that just might motivate you to finally hang the canvas you bought six month ago. It's so easy you'll want to go around and fix all the crooked art you hung before this tool entered your life.
This all-in-one tool is essentially a tape measure with sliding pins and a built-in leveler, which is perfect for anyone who can't keep track of a bunch of different tools (me).
Promising review: "For some reason I’ve always had trouble hanging pictures on the wall. ESPECIALLY pictures with two hangers. A typical picture hanging session used to look like this... Measure, measure again, mark the wall, measure again, measure yet again, drill holes in wall, hang picture, step back and look at my CROOKED picture. Repeat. I have no clue why or how my pictures ended up crooked after measuring and leveling so many times. It was quite frustrating and left my wall with lots of extra holes. Well, this tool changed ALL that! It makes it so easy to hang pictures...STRAIGHT...the FIRST time! A chore that used to take 30 minutes now only takes five. Would be a perfect gift for new homeowners." —MommyRN
Get it from Amazon for $14.98.
22. A two-in-one Conair hot hair brush to take hair from frizzy to fabulous by combining the barrel shape and bristles of a round brush with the heat of a blow-dryer. Why pay big bucks for a blowout when you can easily do it yourself at home?
For more info (and impressive before and afters) Read our full hot air brush review!
Promising review: "This is a total game-changer for people like me with wavy hair that always gives me a disheveled appearance or the appearance that I just don't care. I do care, I just do not have the coordination or patience to figure out how to 'do' my hair. I've tried products, brushes, and different styles. This came in the mail today. I showered and washed my hair. I dried my hair for maybe 90 seconds with my hair dryer to get it about 80% dry. (I have medium/shoulder length hair.) I turned this on, and it was magical. My hair dried and finished in a matter of a few minutes. I was so taken aback by the change this made, I called everyone I knew. My 15-year-old niece said it looked like I had just left the salon! Simple old me giving myself a salon quality hairdo. The results held all day. Where has this been all my life? I love this and will be buying one for my sister and niece. Awesome!" —Michelle Fetter
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in two sizes).
23. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets so you can remove stubborn stains from the walls of metal tumblers and impossible-to-clean water bottles with NO scrubbing required!
Promising review: "What is this sorcery???? I have had my metal tumbler for four years now and no amount of scrubbing or scrapping has been able to remove the stains from my tea! Seriously though, this is my dedicated teacup and it had four years' worth of tea staining/buildup. I won’t lie, it took four tablets and I used boiling water and let each tablet soak overnight over the course of four days but my cup now looks brand new again. So glad I found these! Now I know exactly how to take care of my cup and it will never get back to the way it was before!" —Chrystal Mayo
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $8 (also available in a pack of 36).
24. A fast-acting stain remover if your love affair with red wine (and other staining substances) has left a long trail of ruined clothes and carpets in its wake. Whether it's a fresh or dry spill just spray, blot, and rinse the stain away!
Promising review: "Had some red wine splash on me during a wedding. Not like a huge puddle, but left a few streaks on the pant leg of a 100% wool suit. I sprayed some of this on a paper towel and applied it (conservatively) to the stains, then used a clean, wet paper towel to remove the residue. Worked like magic." —Will B.
Get it from Amazon for $7.95.
25. A heck affordable 3-in-1 dry shampoo for effortless "I woke up like this" hair even if wash day was a while ago. Not only does this spray absorb excess oil, but it also works overtime to volumize and texturize limp, oily strands.
My coworker Elizabeth Lilly loves this multitasking marvel:
"This 3-in-1 beaut (absorbs oil, texturizes, volumizes) is sitting on my bathroom window sill where I give it a visit when I'm on my fourth-day hair and need some spritzes before a video call just to feel alive. And I have a LOT of hair with a lot of natural volume but even after a few days of not washing it, it can get a bit limp and matted-looking. Take it from me, I've been on a personal mission to try out basically every dry shampoo I can get my paws on and this is one of the best you can get for under $10."
Get it from Mane Club for $8.
26. A restoring scratch remover and buffer pad that's safe to use on all paint colors and will buff away surface nicks and blemishes on your car to restore its original shine!
This is for shallow surface scratches only. If you can feel the scratch with the tip of your fingernail, it's too deep to repair fully and might need to be taken to a bodyshop.
Promising review: "I had a few noticeable fine scratches on the hood of my truck that I tried this Trinova Scratch and Swirl Remover on, and it worked. I no longer have to be annoyed every time I approach my vehicle from the front! It didn't take a lot of effort to get it back to looking like new again. I will use it again in the future if necessary. I'm glad that I didn't pay someone at the body shop to try to buff the scratches out, I saved a bunch of money with this!" —Bonnie Walton
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.
27. Plus, a bottle of Barkeepers Friend soft cleanser to take care of scuffs, stains, and scratches inside the home. Your hopelessly dirty pans, rusty grills, and dingy sins have met their match.
One reviewer said it even removed permanent marker! For more deets read our full review of Bar Keepers Friend cleanser!
Promising review: "Bar Keepers Friend should really be called 'Homeowner's Magician'! I purchased this cleanser in an attempt to revive our stainless steel knife set, which is a great moderately-priced set that has seen better days, and I'm extremely happy that I did. The cleanser not only took away the rust spots with minimal difficulty, but it returned them to their original luster! After cleaning our knives, I gave it a shot on our porcelain sink, which I typically have to douse in bleach cleaner to remove the stains from, causing the entire kitchen to be filled with noxious fumes... and it worked beautifully! The stains came clean, and it made the sink look pretty enough to eat off of." —Kat (Ferrari) Backa
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.
28. An all natural stain stick if you want powerful stain fighting powers without any harsh chemicals. Simply wet the soiled area, rub the stick in, and let it sit until your next wash! Yes, it can even handle grease and blood stains, thanks for asking.
Shady Creek Farm NC is a Dallas, North Carolina-based Etsy shop selling a variety of all natural (and eco-friendly!) cleaning supplies, like soaps, detergents, and even crochet patterns for reusable cloths!
Promising review: "Our kitty cat had an upset tummy and on the first night we used our brand new white organic quilt, threw up quite a bit on it. I had little faith on it working, but amazingly, my first try with it and IT WORKED 100%!!! I AM CUSTOMER FOR LIFE! 😍" —michelemassoni
29. A harmless but very bitter nail polish that goes on clear so you can finally kick that nail biting or finger sucking habit and get the strong healthy nails you've always wanted.
Promising review: "I have been biting my fingernails as long as I could chew. I grew immune to the taste of the no-bite nail polish you can buy at drugstores. I tried keeping a rubber band on my wrist and popping it every time I noticed myself chewing. This nail polish has been the only thing that has worked. I keep a bottle on my desk at work and another one at home just in case I slip up. I had the first manicure of my life a few weeks ago. Amazing product." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $15.50.
30. These produce-saver containers to save you money (and unnecessary trips to the grocery store) by keeping produce fresher for longer with ~mystical~ ventilation technology.
These containers help keep your produce fresh by keeping moisture away. And they're designed with a special vent filter, which you never have to replace, to regulate the carbon dioxide and oxygen flow to your produce.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh, they work! I went on a 10-day trip and left my husband home with asparagus, strawberries, and spinach in the containers. He ate some of all of them, but there was plenty left when I got back, and everything was in perfect condition! I couldn’t believe it! These containers will save us a lot of money not throwing away food because we couldn’t get through it fast enough. (We shop at Costco and get large containers of produce.) These are TOTALLY worth getting!" —Elizabeth Walter
Get a set of three from Amazon for $58.99.