We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 40-pack of cleaning erasers that are more affordable than name brands but still...um...magic, if you catch my drift. These little sponges use just water to lift away tough stains — and the results are downright therapeutic.
2. A well-loved robotic vacuum over 25,000 Amazon reviewers have raved over. You can schedule cleaning times right from the included remote — and your guests will have no idea your new maid is actually a robot.
3. A Swiffer-style cleaner specifically designed for your baseboards, because honestly, when is the last time you actually cleaned them?
4. A simple but effective microfiber mop and bucket with a built-in wringer, because sometimes a good old-school mopping can go a long way.
5. A two-in-one ultra-slim brush and scraper that will clean every literal nook and cranny in your home — from your window pane to that annoying crevice between your stove and countertop.
6. A set of brushes to turn your power drill into the ultimate scrubber you never knew you needed. The nylon bristles won't leave behind any scratches, so you can scrub away without worrying about ruining your tub.
7. A super-long duster that can reach high enough to clean your ceiling fans and vents and far enough to clean that weird space underneath your dresser. Short kings and queens — this one's for you!
8. A bathroom cleaner made with natural ingredients to leave your tiles shining and tub as sparkly as the day you moved in. Plus, it's free from fumes and synthetic dyes, so you won't have to worry about any mid-chore headaches.
9. A set of touch-up markers that will add some life to your worn-out wooden furniture by seamlessly covering up any scratches or scuffs. It's like the cleaning version of an adult coloring book.
10. A helpful extending cleaner tool by Windex, because yes, the top half of your windows need cleaning too.
11. A pet hair remover that will pick up each and every stray hair your fur baby leaves in its wake. It's perfect for restoring your couch back to its former glory or making your car's seats look presentable again.
12. A compact carpet cleaner, because all the upholstery in your home is probably way overdue for a good cleaning. You'll love it so much you'll probably bring out to your car to help spruce up the interior. Basically, it'll be your new best friend.
13. A small desktop vacuum that's truly the definition of tiny but mighty. It has a rechargeable battery, so you can carry it around to clean up any Cheeto dust and Oreo crumbs that end up on your desks, tables or countertops.
14. A three-pronged duster to reach in between your blinds, because they are probably way dirtier than you think 😬.
15. An extendable spinning scrub brush that can literally clean every corner of your home, so you can wave goodbye to trying to balance on the edge of the tub while cleaning the top half of the shower.
16. A squishy, malleable cleaning putty to remove the smallest of dirt from the hardest-to-reach places. You'll find yourself sticking it in your car vents, keyboards, and anywhere else you've given up hope on properly cleaning.
17. A scrubbing sponge that's not only ridiculously cute but also changes texture based on the water's temperature. It stays firm with cold water for heavy-duty scrubbing, but gets softer in warm water for lighter cleaning tasks.
18. A small but impressive power scrubber to break down all the gunk in your shower so you can turn your bathroom into the clean, shiny sanctuary you truly deserve.
19. A cleaning kit that will make your ceramic cooktop look as shiny and flawless as the day you moved in.
20. A wood polish and conditioner to bring your furniture back to life. Its magical blend of orange oil, beeswax and Brazilian carnauba oil will help to break down water spots and restore wood to its former shiny glory.
21. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser that can remove tarnish, soap scum, rust and hard water deposits with ease. The original formula comes in a powder, but this version is premixed and ready to use!
22. A spray gel for when you want to get rid of rust stains but don't feel like scrubbing. Simply spray it on, wait a few minutes for the rust to dissolve and then lightly wipe it away.
23. A carpet cleaner that will clean up everything from spaghetti mishaps to coffee spills in your car. If only Kevin had this on hand when he spilled his famous chili.
24. A disposable cleaning wand to make scrubbing the toilet less of a chore. The kit comes with 16 refill heads to get you started, so you can immediately say goodbye to that dirty toilet wand in your bathroom!
25. A scratch remover that'll help your car get its shine back. The formula is safe to use on all paint colors and is perfect for basic scuffs, water spots and paint transfers.
26. A mini bottle of touch-up paint to mask any scratches or scuffs on your walls and furniture... and to make sure you get that security deposit back.
27. Heavy-duty cleaning wipes that will tackle almost any stain you throw at it. Dirty shoes? Paint splatters around the house? Stains on your car's interior? These wipes can handle it.
28. A mold and mildew spray to fool everyone into thinking you regularly deep-clean your shower. If quarantine has completely messed up your cleaning schedule, this spray will basically help you rewind time.
29. An innovative set of cleaning tablets that will completely transform the way you clean your home. Simply pop a tablet into one of the included refillable glass bottles, add some water, and then you'll have a bottle filled with household cleaner or hand soap.
30. This Angry Mom cleaner that uses the power of sheer anger (and steam) to eliminate dirt and stains from your microwave.
31. A lightweight stick vacuum you can also use as a handheld cleaner, because sometimes even a quick vacuuming is enough to make your space look revitalized and ready for company.
32. A bottle of Hope's Perfect sink cleaner and polish to make any stainless steel, cast-iron, porcelain, or acrylic appliance as shiny as the day you got it.
33. A broom for pet and human hair that'll rake up all of the things that your vacuum can't snag. This is a Holy Grail product for pet owners and hair-shedders alike!
34. A wine stain remover because spills are inevitable, and a drop of Pinot Noir on the couch shouldn't be the end of the world.
35. A stainless steel cleaner to tackle those pesky streaks and stains inside of your sink, on your fridge, and down your dishwasher.
It also comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth.
Promising review: "Really like this cleaner! I've used many others and the results with this cleaner make it stand out as a leader. Included is a micro cleaning cloth. I start with a dry sink. I always use one of those absorbing cloths to get excess water off. Then spray and wipe until dry with the micro cloth included with purchase. Leaves my sink nice and shiny clean " —Kobe
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
36. An eco-friendly oven scrub with a blend of plant- and mineral-derived purifying and disinfecting ingredients including eucalyptus, lemon, and peppermint oils, pumice stone, and baking soda.
Cleaning Studio is a Fairfield, Connecticut–based all-natural cleaning shop from Claudia and Angelo Zimmermann. Their oven cleaner comes with a professional-grade metallic scrubber you can use to scrub your appliance before wiping it down with a microfiber cloth.
Promising review: "Like many I moved into a house with a used oven. Keeping the typical grease and cooking messes at bay over the years has been a challenge, especially because of its placement in the kitchen (up against a wall in a corner). I tried vinegar and baking soda, Dawn dish soap, then fume-free Easy-Off, which, although effective, is more of a hassle to apply and remove (and wasteful, since I have to cover the heating elements with aluminum foil). Saw this product online and liked the nonchemical ingredients, and decided based on the reviews that it was worth a try. It's not cheap, but this is the only thing that got almost all the residue off my oven surfaces. Nice smell and didn't leave any scratches or marks. I highly recommend rinsing thoroughly and drying with a microfiber cloth for best results." —Irish Eyes