We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jewelry cabinet discreetly disguised as a mirror you can hang on a wall or over a door. It'll make putting your jewelry away less of a chore, as well as free up space on your dresser where a big ball of tangled necklaces once lived.
2. A rolling laundry sorter that'll help offset the labor involved in separating your whites from your darks when laundry day ~rolls~ around.
3. And a dryer lint brush because even though you clean out the lint trap *every* time, there's likely SO much more hiding in your dryer gap and exhaust port. This tool makes it easy to get all that yuckiness out, and will leave you feeling like your clothes are extra clean the next time you dry a load.
4. A storage ottoman that'll be super convenient for quickly shoving random things in when you want your house cleaned up, but have about .01% energy to actually do so.
5. A scrap trap so you can easily wipe away crumbs and bits of food while you're cooking, rather than having to do it later with a full stomach.
6. A silverware sorter that fits a full 24-piece cutlery set but takes up HALF the space of a traditional organizer, freeing up so much extra storage in a drawer you never thought you could get back. More room in your drawers = less clutter on your counters.
7. A broom and mop organizer you can put on an empty wall to keep all your cleaning tools neatly tucked away (even if you only use them once in a blue moon).
9. A cabinet door organizer so your awkwardly shaped plastic wrap and cutting boards can have a home of their own.
11. A sock and underwear organizer that's just oh-so-satisfying to look at and will prevent you from messily shoving everything in, only to have to pull it all out the next day to find your fav pair of socks. Now you can see all your options without making a mess.
12. A shower curtain liner with built-in mesh pockets for anyone whose shower has too many shampoos trying to live in one habitat. Gone are the days of your roommate's supersized conditioner falling on your foot.
13. An outlet shelf to free up counter space on your bathroom vanity and finally give your electric toothbrush a home of its own.
14. Some under-bed storage containers to tidily pack away all your out-of-season clothing and make your closet look like less of a disaster zone.
15. A toilet bowl ring remover that'll have your porcelain throne shining bright like a diamond, even if it's been a while since you cleaned it last. 💎
16. OR, a Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning stamp to *keep* your toilet shining bright, without ever having to get too far in there with a nasty ol' cleaning brush.
17. And some nonstick oven liners to KEEP your oven clean. This'll prevent any spills from burning up at the bottom of your oven and triggering your smoke alarms during your weekly Zoom meeting with your boss.
19. A handy folding board so you can neatly tidy up your dresser drawers and take proper care of your clothing, folding each piece in your wardrobe to a uniform size in less than five seconds.
20. A set of grocery organizers that'll not only help you keep your fridge in an orderly fashion, but will also catch any leaks and drips that seem to always make their way to the bottom.
21. A splurge-worthy robot vacuum because shouldn't someone or something else do all the dirty work for you? With the press of a couple of buttons to set its cleaning schedule, this thing'll be off and running — sucking up pesky crumbs and pet hair so you can finally walk barefoot again.
22. Glisten Disposer Cleaner to scrub away tough grunge and odor-causing build-up from sidewalls, blades and under the splashguard with its foaming formula.
23. Some shelf dividers that'll prevent stacks of clothing or towels from toppling over every time you need to grab a fresh one.
24. A bedside caddy so your remotes, iPad, books, what-have-you, are always within arms reach (rather than lost somewhere in your sheets).
25. A bulk pack of bottle-cleaning tablets that'll thoroughly clean your water bottles and coffee tumblers (in a way that the ol' "rinse" method hasn't done for you before). Say goodbye to nasty grime and bacteria buildup in your favorite on-the-go companion!
Promising review: "I have been using these for almost a year now on my stainless steel coffee to go mug and my hydro flask. I use one tab about every two weeks and another tab for the lids as needed. I recommend these to EVERYONE! They have no scent (I’m very sensitive to smells and HATE using dish soap on my containers for that reason). The tabs leave some white baking soda residue at the top but it’s super easy to wipe away clean. These tabs SAVED my stainless steel coffee mug. It had brown espresso stains on it that I had tried everything to get off and wouldn’t work, but one of these tabs did the trick! These are natural and work. Get them. Get rid of the mildew in your bottles!!!" –Mads buysstuff
Get them from Amazon for $8+ (available in packs 12, 36, and 78 tablets).
26. Or some cleaning K-Cups to swiftly combat the residue inside of your coffeemaker. Just run one of these puppies through a normal Keurig cycle and watch the amount of *ahem* GUNK that comes out (that would otherwise land in your mug).
27. A bakeware rack you can use for a whole lot more than sheet trays and cupcake pans. You know the dilemma you face when you wanna stack your pots and pans neatly, but then you have nowhere to put their lids? This 👏 is 👏 your 👏 solution.
28. A nail polish organizer to get your collection under control. It's big enough to hold up to 60 bottles, and even has a handle for easy transport. Now all your colors can be tidily tucked away in a closet, rather than spread out all over your vanity.
29. A vertical shoe rack so you can take back your entryway and stop tripping over stray sandals the second you walk in the door.
31. A self-cleaning litter box to automatically remove waste for you, which means you don't have to scoop, clean, or refill it for weeks at a time.
32. Some food storage containers with air-tight lids that are great for storing all your dry goods AND making your pantry look Pinterest perfect.
33. A four-tier storage shelf designed to fit right above your toilet. Now, you'll actually have a place to store extra towels and TP (which means you won't have to scream for your roommates or S.O. when, you know, either of those things aren't available).
34. Or, a toilet paper holder that can store up to three rolls at a time and even has a lil' shelf to rest your phone while you do your business. Genius.
35. A set of glass spice jars that are *magnetic* so you can stick them on the side of your fridge, rather than using up an entire kitchen drawer or shelf.
36. A floating shelf so you can justify your expansive library of books (many of which you haven't picked up in years but are adamant about keeping). They're also a practical way to decorate an empty wall!
37. Or these floating shelves you can use to store everything from skincare products to those little trinkets your grandma always gives you, or it can house your evergreen plant collection.
38. A foldable closet organizer that'll expand and contract as your needs change. Think extra linens, out-of-season clothing, or even things like toys and decorations.
39. A two-sided tea organizer so you can toss all those boxes with only a few bags left in them and manage the chaos that is your caffeine cupboard.
40. A set of microfiber cleaning cloths to help make cleaning off a kitchen counter or wiping up a spill a cinch.
41. A two-pack of broom and mop grippers that will make storing your broom and mop easy and efficient.
42. A stainless steel cleaner to instantly wipe away those mysterious streaks and smudges that somehow always appear on your fridge, oven, and in your sink.
43. A grooming glove that'll make your pup feel like they're getting a massage, when in fact you're just rounding up all their loose fur so it doesn't cover your furniture and floors.
44. A pack of Magic Erasers because, unfortunately, a lil' scrubbing is actually necessary from time to time. At least with these, you'll get the best possible results for each unit of effort exerted — which is more than any other cleaning tool out there!
45. A flexible shower caddy that'll hold all your soaps and potions, as well as all the miscellaneous things that seem to pile up in your shower. No more bottles on floor and wash cloths draped over the shower head!
46. A cosmetics organizer to clear the clutter off of your vanity. It's equipped with tons of optimal nooks and crannies, so each member of your beloved makeup collection can be stored proudly.
47. A microfiber blind duster that requires *minimal* effort for maximum results. I know you're not a big fan of cleaning, but this will cut your dusting time in half. Plus, your poor blinds really need it.
48. A tiny desktop vacuum for all the crumbs and dust and general messes that accumulate on your WFH surface. It also has a rechargeable battery, so you can even bring it to the office (to tackle the mess on that desk, too).
Promising review: "Holy geez where was this all my life? This is the perfect crumb catcher/sweeper for your table. Have little ones that leave toast crumbs everywhere? Or a husband that drops little bits of stuff? This will vacuum it all up and voila clean table! It’s a nice compact size and can pick up sizable crumbs easily." —Kestrel
Get it from Amazon for $12.98+ (available in two colors and five styles).
49. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner, aptly named for its ability to fight soap scum, water stains, and mildew all while you do – well – nothing! Seriously, just spray it on, let it do its thing for 8–12 hours, then rinse all of the grime away with warm water. No scrubbing required!
Promising review: "I had a horrible gray ring on the bottom of my shower that was impossible to remove. I had tried the Dawn Dish Soap method (with a lot of scrubbing), and even used toilet bowl cleaner to try to remove the soap scum. My next step was to tear out and replace the shower pan and tile. I figured this was my last chance and ordered the Wet and Forget Shower Spray and really coated the shower walls and floor pan and walked away. I CANNOT begin to tell you how happy I was to rinse down the walls sometime later and watch all that crud roll right down the drain!! This is the best product I have ever used in my life!! Works great and no toxic fumes!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
You can also head over to our list of the best shower cleaners to see what else will keep the grime away!