1. A container of The Pink Stuff cleaning paste that'll clean practically anything. Scuffs on the walls? Dirty stove? Stains on your bath tub? The Pink Stuff will fix all that.
3. A Bluetooth keyboard to make typing messages, notes, and emails wayyyyyy easier than using your tech device's touch screen. This features a flip out stand to hold your tablet or phone to basically turn it into a mini computer.
4. An eight-pack of fluffy bow headbands you can wear during makeup application to keep your hair out of the way. You can also use them for self-care nights when you'd rather your clay face mask not make it into your freshly washed hair.
5. A rechargeable candle lighter because fussing with matches can be a dangerous game. Ever light a candle with a match and see your life flash before your eyes? Yeah, same. This rechargeable lighter is flexible and can help you enjoy your candles safely.
6. A set of handcrafted reusable nails you can customize with your favorite characters, celebrities, and dreamt-up creative visions. You will *SWOON* over this nail artist's stunning work.
7. A veggie chopper you'll be so grateful for when you can forgo the inevitable "onion tears" that come along with chopping those delish veggies.
8. A First Aid Beauty's KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub Exfoliant to help *gently* eliminate rough, bumpy skin. TikTok-users and reviewers with keratosis pilaris (also known as chicken or strawberry skin) swear by this product for providing major results.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I am in love with this product! The combo of exfoliating beads and AHA works quickly and keeps bumps at bay between uses. I noticed a difference after one use, and after two uses, I couldn’t feel any bumps at all. Best of all, there is no oily residue to scrub off nor any fragrance to irritate your skin or your nose. If you are looking for a fancy spa experience scrub, this isn’t it. If you are looking for something that works without any extra fuss, you need to buy this! I use it 2-3 times a week, and I rarely feel any bumps on my skin in between uses. Buying backups!" –gluttongrl
Get it from Sephora for $12+ (available in two sizes) or Amazon for $12+ (available in three sizes).
9. A bag sealer that nixes the need for bag clips ever again. It has a high-temperature sealing head that will re-close any snack bag you didn't get to finish yet — like those half-eaten bags of Flamin' Hot Cheetos you have in your pantry...
10. A battery storage organizer so the next time you have to replace your TV remote batteries it doesn't turn into a full-blown scavenger hunt. It also comes with a battery tester to see how much juice you have left!
11. A smart door lock that is fingerprint compatible so you can enter your home like Agent Cody Banks. You can also tap your phone with Bluetooth to unlock, use a passcode, or even tap a handy card to unlock the door.
12. An oil spray dispenser you can refill with your own EVOO. It's more sustainable than purchasing a new can of Pam from the food store each month. Just spritz your pans pre-cooking or use it to spray some olive oil and vinegar on your salad!
13. A set of lint removers to finally clean all the built-up pet fur that's been stuck in your rug or carpet for years. This is oddly satisfying and your carpet will look infinitely better.
14. A pair of super aesthetically pleasing moisturizers for your chest and booty (or honestly anywhere you want some hydration), that smell amazing and look incredibly satisfying in the jar.
15. A minimalist 3D digital clock to set on your WFH desk or on the wall so you always know when your next deadline is due.
16. A dishwasher magnet for when you need a gentle reminder of whether the dishes are clean or dirty —nobody likes putting dishes away because they opened the dishwasher first.
17. A gorge heart-shaped mirror to bring your Barbie Dream House fantasies to life. It's two-sided and has a 360-degree swivel, making it perfect for doing makeup, trying on accessories, and more.
18. A set of silicone ice cube trays with lids helpful for stacking and avoiding spillage. Get ready to throw those old plastic ones away because the flexibly of these makes it much easier to get the ice out.
19. A Smashbox X Becca under-eye corrector that'll brighten your under eyes and even out your skin tone. Thank you, TikTok, for all of the wonderful additions to my makeup bag.
20. An air pressure wine bottle opener so you don't have to fumble around with using a cork screw opener and breaking the cork in half while trying to enjoy your well-deserved vino. 🍷
21. A heart-shaped ring light so when you're recording videos trying to become TikTok famous you'll have bomb.com lighting to thank for it. These even show little heart shapes reflected in your eyes when recording videos (screams in kawaii). ❤️
22. A splurge-worthy smart coffee table that has all the bells and whistles of a futuristic furniture piece from the year 3000. It has a built-in outlet, Bluetooth speakers, LED lights, charging ports, and a refrigerated drawer!!!!! OMG OMG OMG.
23. A Saucemoto dip clip you can pop on your vents so you can enjoy your chicken nuggets and barbecue sauce in peace. *Adds to cart immediately*
24. A portable door lock you can keep on you wherever you go for an added safety measure. Attach this to your apartment door, hotel room door, and anywhere else you want an extra lock to ensure your door stays closed.
25. A filtering shower head to clean your water and rid it of bacteria and metals that could be lingering in your water pipes (ew). It also has three pressure settings so you can decide how light or heavy you want your water stream.
26. An LED makeup mirror in case you do your makeup in the car (when you're parked — OBVI), and want to bring your vanity-grade light up mirror with you. It's rechargeable and features two different light settings — yellow for a warmer glow, and white for a more natural lighting option.
27. A L'Oreal Infallible foundation powder that lasts for up to 24 hours and leaves no cakey texture. What is this sorcery!?
28. A wall-mount magnetic key holder shaped like a cloud to add a bit of whimsical and functional decor to your home.
29. A zip slicer, so you can cut the time it takes for you to slice things like grapes and tomatoes in half while literally cutting them in half!
30. A set of storage scrunchies that'll secretly hold your keys, lip balm, cash, and any other on-the-go essentials, so you don't have to carry a purse or stuff your pockets to the brim.
See them in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I bought this because of someone on TikTok who had purchased this. Extremely convenient and cute! They’re very soft and I’ve been using mine to hold cash and lip balm. I wish there were more colors!" —Michaela
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two color combinations).