Just 45 Products I Found On TikTok I Never Knew I Needed
I was today years old when I realized I need a fast food ice cube tray, a star projector for my car, and a ~skin scrubber~ to make my face clearer.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A star projector reviewers like to use in their car, bedroom, or anywhere else that could use a ~starry sky~. The world is your oyster or...galaxy?
2. A mermaid decal you can attach to your Starbucks cup, because we take a lot of pride in documenting our secret menu discoveries.
3. A reversible plush blanket designed to keep your pupper soothed and comfy *without* overheating. It'll actually keep them cool, while still giving them a sense of security.
4. A mini LED humidifier that'll fit in your car's cup holders and keep the air feeling clean and fresh. Or! You can keep it on your desk since it won't take up much space at all.
5. An ice cube tray for making nugget-shaped iced cubes, aka the best kind. If you're always wishing you could save the kind from your fave fast food spots, this is for you.
6. A pair of vintage-y blue-light glasses so you can chicly accessorize all your outfits *and* protect your eyes from too much screen exposure (aka what can sometimes cause headaches). Do these call for daily selfies? I strongly believe so.
7. A set of silicone face mask brushes to upgrade your beauty routine with tools that'll feel like h-e-a-v-e-n on your skin and prevent you from wasting product *and* from using your fingers. Why, you ask? Fingers = acne-causing bacteria. Silicone = germ-free, no breakouts.
8. A Rain-X glass treatment, because this'll protect your car windows from rain water blocking your view while driving. Basically it'll repel the rain (and reduce sleet, ice, and snow) so you can still see clearly.
9. A set of Hero Mighty Patches that'll drain 👏 those 👏 zits 👏 so you can avoid picking or any of the other lovely benefits of a usually longer-lasting breakout. They're gentler than acne cream, speed up recovery to practically overnight, and do all the ~heavy lifting~ for you.
10. Double-sided museum gel stickies for making sure your belongings can't be knocked over. It's a clear adhesive that was originally designed to keep artwork safe from falling in galleries, but reviewers use it for protecting their things (vases, pots, anything on a shelf) from cats and earthquakes!
11. A handy slicer so you can cut cherry tomatoes (or grapes!) in half at 👏 the 👏 same 👏 time — gone are the days of tediously tackling them one by one.
You can watch it being used (and other super handy kitchen gadgets) in this TikTok!
12. A sleek clear water bottle with time markers to help you stay hydrated in style — maybe now we'll actually remember to get eight glasses a day in.
13. A pair of high-waisted leggings, because reviewers agree that these are just as good if not BETTER than Lululemon Aligns (right down to the compression) — except these are a *fraction* of the price.
14. A three-barrel curling iron wand to achieve effortless-looking waves without needing really any skill. Its clever design makes curling hair faster and beginner-friendly, meaning mermaid waves are right around the corner.
15. A Dash mini waffle maker so you can make all of those TikTok-worthy breakfasts you've been seeing all over your FYP.
16. A metallic deer antler hook that'll double as chic decor no matter how you use it — to hang up coats, organize jewelry, keep track of your keys, the list goes on.
17. A large car cup holder for safely keeping your Hydro Flask, thermos, or other bigger bottles on-hand while driving. The days of listening to your thermos roll around on the floor over your music are OVER, my friend.
18. A skin scrubber so you can recreate pro facials with results that are so darn SATISFYING to watch. Its high-frequency vibrations exfoliate away dead skin cells, makeup residue, blackheads, and whiteheads so you can literally *see* your face hit the refresh button. Dr. Pimple Popper fans, you've found your calling.
19. A no-spill dog bowl to make sure your beloved but messy fur child doesn't splatter your floor every time they want a drink. The floating base gives your pup water little by little so a) they don't get wet mouth b) can't drink too fast and c) get water everywhere.
20. Or a doggie water bottle so your pup can have a nice big (and easy) drink on the go! Thank you, TikTok, for enriching our lives, as well as our fur babies'.
21. A marble makeup bag, because this'll let you actually ~customize~ how you'd like to organize your cosmetics. Its compartments are adjustable so you can design the slots based on the size of your belongings.
22. A key ring bracelet with a chic tassel that'll make sure you never lose track of your darn car keys again. You can wear it on your hand or attach it to your bag so staying organized doesn't mean sacrificing style.
23. A color-changing LED light string to make your room *literally* glow, even during the day. It's super easy to install, has six levels of brightness so you can pick anywhere from warm to light, and comes at a whopping 32 feet so your whole room can be covered.
24. A mason jar cold brew maker for a trendy way to not only save money, but have your favorite blend of iced joe right in your kitchen at all times. Very important, if you ask me.
25. A car visor tissue holder so you can have tissues right where you need 'em when you get the sniffles in the middle of driving. No more trying to dig through your purse.
26. A set of reusable glass straws, because these'll make saving the sea turtles feel so darn chic. Plus, reviewers say they fit in fast food cups!
27. A Tanologist sunless tanner that'll prove just why people absolutely REVERE the beauty aisle in Target. It's easy to use (you just spray), works on both the face and body, and looks totally natural. Streaks? Never heard of her.
28. A dry food dispenser for a fun way to keep your snacks, cereal, granola, WHATEVER safe from going stale (they have airtight lids) and from spilling thanks to their convenient twist design.
29. A scrunchy Apple Watch band in a variety of patterns so you can make all your outfits a little trendier and give your favorite tech a fun new makeover. Translation: You can play with new looks for less than 15 bucks.
30. A mini vacuum cleaner to quickly tidy up your desk, car, or even your couch when all you need to do is get rid of some crumbs. No need to bust out the big vacuum.
31. A Tula primer gel, because this'll take care of so. many. goals with just this one product. Its gel-like formula brightens your complexion, makes sure makeup goes on smoothly, *and* "grips" your foundation so it lasts all day. AND its citrus fragrance smells absolutely divine.
32. A soap-saving sponge that'll prevent ~soapy~ puddles by elevating the bar and making sure it dries evenly. The outcome? Your soap actually lasts longer *and* won't make messes anymore.
33. A fuzzy animal print throw blanket for lounging all day in STYLE and giving your bed or couch an easy update. Dare, I say your *prowl* for the perfect cuddle buddy is finally over.
34. A water dispenser you can attach to your jugs so pouring a glass for yourself is easier than trying to lift the entire thing. Just push the button, let it do all the work, and hit the button again to stop it. Fini.
35. An ice roller to massage headaches away with its ~cooling touch~. Reviewers love this for de-puffing their eyes, soothing headaches, and even calming irritated skin.
36. A sunset lamp for making any room that much more calming and aesthetically pleasing. Perfect for those long stretches of cold, cloudy days when all you want is a little sunlight.
37. A rechargeable lighter that'll let you light your favorite candles with something not only *way* easier to use than traditional lighters thanks to its super simple switch, but protect your hand from the flame. If you're a proud candle enthusiast, this'll quickly become your favorite gadget.
38. A picky eater plate for making dinnertime an adventure so kids are encouraged to eat their broccoli, instead of sitting at the table for 85 years. Understandable.
39. A rolling garlic mincer to make cooking that much easier. Just load up your garlic, roll, and voila! No more scrubbing the smell of garlic off your fingers every time you cook.
40. A car detailing putty that will clean the crevices in your car that no other product can reach. Perfect for getting into those space between the seats that all McDonald's crumbs inevitably make their home.
41. A set of hook hangers so you can keep your bags (including groceries) safely off the floor. Plus they'll free up leg room!
42. The "Lash Princess" mascara from Essence because you deserve long and full lashes, too. Plus, TikTok is the reliable source when it comes to beauty recommendations these days.
43. A pair of *gorgeous* polymer clay earrings that are so deliciously boho and desert-toned. You'll be the trendiest of the trendiest in a pair of these arch earrings.
44. a jar of The Pink Stuff, a multipurpose cleaning paste that'll put the other cleaning products in your cabinet to shame. This stuff can tackle anything from marks on the wall, messes on your stove, grime in your bathtub, and everything in between.
Check out our full review of The Pink Stuff products for more impressive info!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and bought it. Used it to clean my oven, and it took all the grease off in one sitting. Some spots I had to put more elbow grease in than others but honestly that's with any house cleaning a person does. Used it also on my floor and wall where my two-year-old got permanent marker, it came right off. A few things to remember :
- Wet a cloth (I used microfiber).
- Rub gently to start with (then work your way into more force if needed, this also depends on what you're attempting to clean).
- Wipe away with another damp cloth.
Highly recommend! 👌" –Amanda Logo
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
45. An oil-absorbing facial roller to mattify your skin on those days where you were going for "radiant sun goddess" but ended up with a more "buttered popcorn" type of glow.
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok and had to try it for myself. I was a little skeptical because the video could have easily been faked. Her skin looked airbrushed when she used it but come to find out this product is a total game-changer! I used to use blotting sheets but I wasn’t a fan, it always felt like it wasn’t picking up what I needed it to. This sucks up the oil like it’s nothing and makes my makeup look like it was freshly put on! This would be an amazing stocking stuffer! Well worth the money!" –Mercedes2231
Get it from Amazon for $12.74+ (available in three colors).