1. A L'Oreal Paris 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum that combines vitamin C and hyaluronic acid to target dark spots.
2. The Foreo Luna Mini 2 – an amazing face-cleaning brush that vibrates to remove makeup, dirt, and oil, removing all the bad stuff in your face, and leaving you with amazing skin in as little as 60 seconds.
3. A 2.5% retinol serum formulated to boost collagen production and fade discoloration. (Just be careful and start using this product slowly — and always apply sunscreen before heading outside!)
4. Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant more than 17,000 (!!!) reviewers swear by to unclogs pores, get rid of dead skin cells, and leave you with clearer skin. Plus, people with sensitive and allergy-prone skin say it's great.
5. A splurge-worthy Sunday Riley lactic acid serum with a cult following and more than 2,000 five-star reviews praising its ability to make your skin look better by targeting pores, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots.
6. Mighty Patch Original pimple patches made to pull out all the gunk in your zit, reducing the size and appearance in only a matter of hours. Just be warned — you may be grossed out by what comes out of your face.
7. An Aveeno skin brightening daily scrub formulated to illuminate your skin as it combines natural soy extract and microbeads to eliminate all that gunk you don't need.
8. A Ren Clean Skincare Evercalm ultra comforting rescue mask great for people with sensitive skin and/or rosacea — it's designed to soothe and reduce redness, irritation, itchiness, and inflammation.
9. Nip + Fab Daily Cleansing Pads soaked in 5% glycolic acid to give you a gentle chemical exfoliation that will make your skin brighter and clearer. Plus, it also has hyaluronic acid that adds moisture and witch hazel that tones and soothes your face. Yes, this one product really can do it all.
10. A Bioré Charcoal Daily Face Wash that strives to exfoliate and remove dirt and makeup leaving a cleansed, gleaming face.
11. Some Weleda skin food, which is technically an ultra-rich body cream, but many reviewers use it as a face mask to help hydrate their skin the natural way, without preservatives, fragrances, colorants, or mineral oils.
12. Glossier Solution made with a 10% blend of skincare acids to "unglue" dead skin and clearing your complexion.
13. A dark-spot corrector cream made from organic and natural ingredients formulated to brighten and even out skin tone.
14. A THAYERS Alcohol-Free Coconut Water Witch Hazel Facial Toner that removes impurities from the skin and establish a health pH balance for the skin.
15. A Mario Badescu glycolic foaming cleanser to not only remove makeup, dirt, and oil, but also exfoliate the skin and leave it looking brighter.
16. Tea tree essential oil, which is a natural alternative for achieving clearer skin — just be sure to dilute it with coconut oil so it's not too strong.
17. Cosrx AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser meant for blemished skin because it will help reduce breakouts while also gently removing impurities without drying out your skin in the process.
18. A LilyAna Naturals retinol cream you can use both day and night to fade sun damage, spots, and acne scars.
19. A jar of Aztec healing clay masks cult-followed by many (you may have seen all over your Tik Tok FYP) because it works to get the gunk out of your pores, eliminating the acne you have now *and* preventing acne in the future. Yes, it really is that good.
20. A color correcting treatment by Dr. Jart, which is basically a magic eraser for redness or rosacea. The application is cooling and soothing, and the finished result is an oh-so even skin tone.
21. A Garnier SkinActive micellar water made with Vitamin C to brighten dull skin and combat dark spots. Use it as a gentle cleanser in the morning to prep your skin for the day, or as a makeup remover at night to wipe away anything that might be irritating your face.
22. A L'Oréal Paris BB Cream for hydrating your skin and neutralizing its tone in a single application. Perfect for those days when you don't feel like putting on a full face, but want a little *something* to even out redness, fatigue, dark spots, or splotchiness.
23. A Smashbox X Becca under-eye corrector that'll brighten and and even-out the skin around your eyes. Sleepless nights, caffeine crashes, and allergy-ridden redness: you've met your match!
24. A La Roche-Posay moisturizer formulated with ceramide and niacinamide to soothe your skin, retain hydration, and protect its barrier, thus giving you a baby-soft and even complexion!
Promising review: "I am 60-years-old with rosacea and very sensitive skin. I’ve tried several lotions with age related ingredients and I always seem to run into issues with the product either doesn’t work or it’s too strong for my sensitive skin. This lotion is great! I have been using for a few weeks now and it has softened my skin, evened out my skin tone and reduced wrinkles. I’ve already ordered my second tube." –Beth
Get it from Amazon for $21.99.
25. A Paula's Choice Discoloration Repair Serum that's aptly named for its hyperpigmentation- and dark spot-combatting powers! It's made with ingredients like tranexamic acid, bakuchiol, and niacinamide that target uneven marks in your skin, visibly reducing their pigment (on all skin types).
Promising review: "This has to be one of the best serums I’ve used for hyperpigmentation! My dark spots have faded almost completely!!! This is my holy grail I will forever use this serum. I hope they never change the formula. My skin tone is around a NC47 oily acne prone skin type." –simplybri92
26. A soothing K-beauty snail mucin essence whose hydrating formula repairs and rejuvenates stressed and irritated skin, as well as fades dark spots. Bonus points: it also helps to prep your skin for the rest of your skincare routine, allowing your skin to drink up your other products more effectively.
Promising review: "This stuff is incredible. I have suffered from minor acne for almost two years and I finally realized the products I was using were far too harsh for my dry, sensitive skin. After using gentle products and eventually moving onto K-beauty, I found this to lighten all the scarring from the years of picking at my breakouts. My scarring is still a bit noticeable but it was gotten tremendously better thanks to this product and this product alone." —Marc
Get it from Amazon for $16.90.
27. A face and body oil formulated with lavender and chamomile, plus vitamin A and E for dry, dull, and uneven skin. Reviewers love to use it to tackle hyperpigmentation and scars (both old and new) and even as a makeup remover!
Promising review: "I feel like the redness and irritation on my skin have gotten better after just a few applications! I have PCOS, which also gives me these darker patches of skin on my neck and inner thighs and this seems to have really improved that already too! I’ve been putting this on as part of my morning and evening routine (it recommended using it twice a day) my skin stays hydrated all day but not oily like I was worried about, it seems to absorb fairly quickly! I will definitely be making this a permanent part of my skincare routine and buying more." –Darcy Y. McDaniel
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in two sizes).
28. An exfoliating body scrub that reviewers with keratosis pilaris (aka, "strawberry skin") and other textured skin-related issues swear by. It'll gently buff and brighten your skin, leaving you with a radiant complexion and seriously reduced redness. 😍
Promising review: "Honestly…wow. I have sensitive skin and usually can’t deal with manual exfoliation but this didn’t irritate my skin at all. AND IT WORKED! It helps with KP on my arms, sebaceous filaments on my chest and ingrown hairs on my legs. Literally perfect." –Meliss27